FocalEcig US warehouse Wotofo ZNA 30 Contest/Givaway

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f68bff28-af7f-4008-9ed5-faa621ba504d.jpg

Hello Focal Vapors, I am happy to present to you a new Contest/Giveaway for our loyal customers of the US Warehouse. We will be giving away one brand new Wotofo ZNA 30 variable wattage mod to one very lucky FocalEcig US Warehouse customer.

The contest is very simple to enter, here are the contest rules:

To enter this contest for a chance to win one 18500 Wotofo ZNA 30 variable wattage mod you must make one purchase of any item from our US Warehouse only between
12:00am Sept. 14th to 11:59pm Sept. 19th (EST) There is no minimum purchase amount to enter the contest. Any purchase of any dollar value made from our US Warehouse only between the dates given will enter our customers for a chance the Wotofo ZNA 30 variable wattage mod.

**Please remember that purchases from our main China site DO NOT COUNT as a contest entry. The purchase must be made from our US Warehouse page on Focalecig.com. **

The Winner of the contest will selected by Random.org, and the winning name will be announced here in this thread on 9/22/14. The Wotofo ZNA 30 will be shipped to the customer address as listed on the customer’s order history within 24 hours of announcing the prize winner.

Thank you to all of our loyal customers who participate in this contest/giveaway, and good luck to all!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very nice giveaway! Good luck to all the entrants! :D

Vapeladies

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooh thanks! Very nice giveaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn it Doris I just got my Vapemail from Focalecig :)
Okay I'm in :)

VU Sponsors