Fogger V4.1

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trouble coiling or wicking? The coil screws are the same as a Kayfun although the one's in the Fogger - at least mine - were a little more difficult to trap 2 wires with. I had some M1.6 - .35 X 3 stainless that I bought at Amazon for Kayfuns that worked better. For wicking I use cotton. What worked for me was trimming the tips to a bit of a point and just barely starting them into the channels. I've been running 85% VG juice in it with this setup with no problem.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty much same as lefty. Also get yourself 2 matching sized rods or drill bits and it makes it easier to keep the coils from deforming. Also I highly recommend either using cellucotton(rayon) or the japanese cotton as they just wick so much better than basically anything else. youtube has a couple good vids of people setting them up if you need to.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Coils are pretty standard. I fought with wicking a bit. Finally settled on rayon snipped off short so they just barely go into the channels like lefty said. Since then no dry hits or leaking over night. Fogger 4.1 doesn't like high wattage though because the airflow isn't large enough IMO.

VU Sponsors