Become a Patron!

For All Vapers

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Does this surprise you?

The very act of breathing has roots buried deep in millennia of cultural wisdom and scientific exploration.

Today, we're unearthing the age-old secrets of breathwork and its impact on your mental and physical states. Oh, and stick around to the end of this email for a fantastic opportunity to join a free webinar - Breathing For Energy.

🕰️ A Glimpse Back in Time

🧘 The ancient yogis knew it thousands of years ago. They practised Pranayama, the art of controlled breathing, to enhance physical and spiritual well-being. (1)

Elsewhere, in the same era, Chinese Daoists used "Qi Gong" breathing exercises for healing, longevity, and higher consciousness ✨. (2)

Fast forward to the early 20th century, Russian scientist and Nobel laureate Ivan Pavlov discovered the "relaxation response." He noted that certain deep, slow breathing patterns could stimulate relaxation and counteract the effects of stress. (3)

Pavlovian reflexes - not just for dogs 🐶!

The mid-20th century saw the rise of the "Holotropic Breathwork" by psychiatrist Stanislav Grof. He used rapid, deep breathing to induce a non-ordinary state of consciousness, leading to self-exploration and healing. (4)

💡 Modern Research: What Science Says

As you can see, brilliant human minds have been harnessing breath for health for the longest time.

And a burgeoning body of research in the past few decades has illuminated the profound impact of conscious breathing on mental and physical health. (5)

Controlled, rhythmic breathing has been found to lower stress levels, enhance cardiovascular health, improve physical performance, and even sharpen focus and cognitive function. (6)

Studies have even shown that it influences the neural networks in the brain, resulting in a cascade of positive physiological responses.

One particularly exciting study found that yoga (including specific breathing exercises) could improve symptoms and pulmonary function in patients with asthma, emphasizing the potent link between breath and energy. (7)

🌬️ Breathe It Out At Home

Now, armed with centuries of wisdom and cutting-edge science, it's time to harness the power of your breath. Ari Whitten, renowned health expert, has devised a free webinar titled Breathing For Energy.

Ari's 10-minute exercise, when practised regularly, can double your energy levels. It's an amalgamation of time-tested techniques and the latest scientific insights, crafted to unlock your breath's potential for boundless energy and wellbeing.

No matter how you approach your health, I wish you easy breathing and fair wind to carry you through the difficulties of life.

Here's to breathing deep and easy,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
There's no denying that summertime is easily one of our favorite times of the year.

The warm weather, trips to the beach, an abundance of seasonal fruit, and smoothies every day of the week. We find it's also a great opportunity to spend a bit more time in the kitchen and try out new recipes. That's why I wanted to share The Food Matters Cookbook with you.

CLICK HERE to get a copy of the cookbook, and discover 125+ gluten-free recipes. >>

During the summer, we love recipes that are fresh, light, and hydrating. We also love incorporating flavors and foods that are seasonal because they're much more affordable and seem to taste better!

The Food Matters Cookbook contains a variety of recipes you can easily throw together after a big day at the beach, for your next weekend cookout, or even for the kids to enjoy when they get home from summer camp.

We're talking recipes like:

🍍 The Pineapple & Turmeric Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie

🥒 Laurentine's Island Breakfast Bowl

🥕 James's Green Papaya Salad

🥦 Super Green Pesto Pasta

🍪 3-Ingredient Chocolate Macadamia Cookies

And so many more!

I couldn't resist sharing the recipe for one of our quintessential summer desserts. Say hello to your new favorite recipe: Lemon Curd Tarts 🍋

Ingredients:

• 2 teaspoons coconut oil
  • 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
Tart Base:

• ½ cup macadamia nuts
  • ½ cup gluten-free oats
  • ¼ cup almonds
  • 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
  • 3 teaspoons rice malt syrup
  • 1 pinch of unrefined sea salt
Lemon Curd

• 3 organic free-range eggs
  • Zest of 2 lemons
  • ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • ¼ cup honey
  • 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon cacao butter (optional)
Method:

1. Grease the bottom and sides of a tart pan with coconut oil and sprinkle a little desiccated coconut over the springform to prevent the tart from sticking. In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine all the base ingredients and pulse until well combined.
  2. Cover the base and sides of a tart pan and press down firmly. Freeze to set for around 20 minutes.
  3. To make the lemon curd, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and honey in a saucepan on low heat. Add the lemon juice, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cacao butter, if using, and continue to whisk on medium heat until everything is melted and the mixture starts to thicken. If it's taking awhile to thicken, take away from the heat for a couple of minutes, then return to the heat and continue to whisk until bubbles start to appear and a creamy consistency has formed.
  4. Pour the curd into your prepared tart pan, covering the base as evenly as possible. Refrigerate for 40 to 60 minutes to set.
If you love this recipe, then I know you will love The Food Matters Cookbook.

You can get your own copy here. >>

In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG! This is so amazing."

Yes, an actual 'OMG' comment.

She's referring to class #1 of Neuro Spine & Posture™, the LIVE coaching program Neuro Trainer, Joe Stauffacher, and I began last Thursday... and I have to agree wholeheartedly with it!

It's a 5-week program where we teach you crucial, overlooked exercises and drills to re-train your brain for healthier posture, better balance, mobility, and stability.

Joe and I set out to give 10 times the value than our introductory price. From the comment above, we already accomplished it in class #1.

But, of course, we still have 4 more weeks to over-deliver the awesomeness!!

Class #1 was so good that I wanted to share my big takeaway: the Neuro Drill I've applied over the last week.

It's technically a lymphatic exercise called the Big 6 Lymph Drill. But, as Joe explained during the class, it most definitely impacts the nervous system.

Here are the Big 6 lymphatic areas where you tap, pat, and/or massage to improve lymphatic drainage and decrease the brain "threat" response:

(1) Clavicle
(2) Behind the jaw line and sides of the neck
(3) Arm pits
(4) Stomach and Gut
(5) Groin
(6) Behind the knees

For 2 to 5 minutes, twice a day, I've tapped, patted, and massaged these areas, working from one to the next for about 30 seconds each. I've even used my hand held massager which works REALLY well.

By doing it consistently over the last week, I've already noticed an uptick in my sleep and energy, which I'd say is a pretty nice side effect;-)

Again, this Neuro Drill was in addition to the sensory and breathing drills taught last Thursday.

We have more practical and applicable neuro drills coming this week, and for the rest of the program, too.

So, Joe and I decided that you can still get into Neuro Spine & Posture™ (if you haven't already).

Why?

One, because of the response to Class #1.

Two, the next LIVE class is tomorrow and we don't want you to miss it if you want to participate with Joe, me, and the rest of the class.

Three, we won't be offering this program at the current price, so if you're on the fence, now is the time.

Plus, you'll also have access to ALL the recordings so if you can't make it to any of the live classes, you can catch up with the recordings.

Learn more and get in the program HERE.

Be Your Own Guarantee for your health and life,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I hope your summer is unfolding in the most wonderful way! I'm thrilled to share a new longform breathwork track created in collaboration with Jesse Klein, titled "Prana Portals Music for Breathing Vol 2." This 20-minute track is designed for you to simply press play and sync your breathing with the rhythm.

Listen Here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

We have a FULL week of Live-Classes from some of the world's most amazing Breath Masters!

Choose to breathe with one or all three of this week's masters: AJ fisher, Carissa Menard, and Carla Aspesberger. We have a variety of times to give flexibility and options to all of you breathers out there!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
In April, my wife and I embarked on a transformative journey at the Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Costa Rica. Through a combination of breathwork, yoga, inspirational spiritual education, and the sacred plant medicine Ayahuasca, we experienced miraculous healings and a profound opening of the heart.
Since that transformative ceremony, the miracles and synchronicities in my life have been extraordinary. But today, I want to share something special with you: my new song, "Rhythm of Breath." This piece literally flowed out of me when I returned home from Costa Rica and settled into my music studio. Infused with the vibes of South American medicine music and instruments from the Andes, blended with modern electronic beats, it's perfect for breathwork, yoga, or dance.
When inspiration like this strikes, I clear my schedule to capture it. Now, I have the joy of sharing it with you.
Listen to "Rhythm of Breath" Here
Thank you for your unwavering support. Keep dancing to life's rhythm, and stay connected for more exciting adventures!
Warm regards, DJ Taz Rashid

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

This week we have prepared for you two amazing LIVE classes from some of the world's most amazing Breath Masters!

Choose to breathe with one or all of this week's masters: Tom & Lianne Weaver or Carissa Menard. We have a variety of times to give flexibility and options to all of you breathers out there!​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,

When we talk about how to optimize your health, people usually think in terms of their waking life.

Makes sense, right? Not much you can do while you're catching some Z's.

Well, not if you have a habit of breathing through your mouth.

The idea might sound silly at first, but open-mouth breathing actually contributes to a TON of different chronic health problems.

There's the impaired sleep quality that comes with it, of course...

But it also wreaks havoc with your oral microbiome and makes your teeth more likely to decay!

Plus when we breathe through our mouths, our respiratory airways narrow and makes getting sufficient air almost impossible.

That causes us to hyperventilate, which makes us exhale too much CO2.

And THAT lands you in a state of lowered oxygenation and nitric oxide production...

Which puts you at high risk for cardiovascular and even cognitive illnesses!

Like most people, we never thought such a simple habit could have such huge consequences

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

This upcoming week we have 2 returning Breath Studio instructors as well as a new face, Ed Harrold!

Choose to breathe with one or all three of this week's masters: Ed Harrold, Carissa Menard, and Carla Aspesberger. We have a variety of times to give flexibility and options to all of you breathers out there!​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
September 1, 2023
This Week at HealthMeans​
mail

A recent survey showed that HealthMeans members were interested in learning more about breathwork.

So we searched our Learning Center and unlocked a talk to help you get started with new breathing techniques and tips you can do anytime. When you breathe better, you live a better life!

You may forward this email to someone you know who would like to learn about the benefits of breathing properly for optimal health. They can create a free HealthMeans account and watch the talk, too.

--->>Watch this week’s unlocked talk here!
Featured Talk from the HealthMeans Learning Center​
You asked, and we listened! We are pleased to bring you a talk about proper breathing for a healthier brain and body – Breathwork, Mindfulness and Your Brain with Karta Purkh (KP) Khalsa, DN-C, RH, CAP.

You’ll learn:

• Physical and neurological benefits of breathwork
  • Creating a mindfulness practice
  • 3 herbs that maximize brain function
--->>Best of all, you will learn breathwork tips to calm your mind and body … when you click here to watch/listen today.

Karta Purkh (KP) Khalsa is an herbalist, nutritionist, yoga teacher and educator who has made holistic health approaches palatable to the modern mind for over 40 years. He was the herbal apprentice of an Ayurvedic master, Yogi Bhajan, for 32 years, and the first person to be professionally certified in both herbalism and Ayurveda in the U.S. He is president emeritus of the American Herbalists Guild and director emeritus of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

This upcoming week you are gifted with a beautiful balance of the masculine and feminine. Whether you're in Bali, London, or Los Angeles, we have a time for you to breathe with us!​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

This week we have more divine masculine and feminine with the Weavers at Beam Training in the UK. The beautiful couple is followed by the AMAZING Jen Broyles in Texas!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

Looking to expand your knowledge of breathwork and breathe with science backed methods? Treat yourself to a live class this week with some of the world's top Breath Masters!​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“At our most elemental, we are not a chemical reaction, but an energetic charge.” ~Lynne McTaggart, author of The Field

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

Looking to expand your knowledge of breathwork and breathe with science backed methods? Treat yourself to a live class this week with some of the world's top Breath Masters!​

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
woman breathing

🌬 It’s Time to Breathe Easier 🌬
If you find yourself increasingly concerned about the quality of the air that you and your family are breathing, you are certainly not alone. In recent years, a combination of factors—wildfire smoke, viruses, bacteria, allergens, and air pollution—has heightened awareness about the importance of air quality. Thankfully, there are solutions to address these concerns, and one product we wholeheartedly endorse is the AirDoctor air purifier. You can Breathe Easier with AirDoctor. Grow Your Own Vegetables CEO Denise Beins personally has one in her home….
READ THE FULL BLOG HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, how do you cope with stress?

Do you take a walk outside in the fresh air and sunshine? Go for a drive? Play a video game? Take a nap?

There are so many amazingly simple, healthy ways to deal with stressful situations or a high-stress lifestyle.

Including, I’ve discovered, deep breathing exercises.

Research shows that deep breathing (a.k.a. diaphragmatic breathing) can reduce the stress response, curb oxidative stress, lower blood pressure, and trigger the release of relaxing neurochemicals.

It also increases oxygen intake to ensure all of your organs, tissues, and internal systems get the oxygen they need to function better.

Next time you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed, try one of these easy yet highly effective breathing exercises:

Abdominal breathing – Sit somewhere quiet, dark, and pleasant, in a comfortable chair. Place your right hand on your belly and your left hand on your chest. As you inhale, focus on filling your lungs without moving your upper chest or abdomen. The only movement should be in your diaphragm. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouths, trying to sustain a 6- or 8-count on both the inhale and exhale. Sustain this breathing for 10 to 20 minutes.

Breath focus – This technique combines deep breathing with relaxing visualization techniques for maximum effect. Sit or lie somewhere comfortable and close your eyes. Draw in a deep breath, filling your abdomen and chest as much as you can. As you’re inhaling, picture the air infusing your body with relaxation and peace (however it works to visualize that for you). Feel it spreading throughout your body. When you exhale, visualize expelling all the tension and stress, relaxing every muscle in your limbs, torso, and face. You can pair this with a mantra—for example, “I breathe in peace, and breathe out anxiety and stress”—if it helps. Continue for at least 10 minutes, though you can try for up to 20 minutes at a time.

Progressive muscle relaxation – Lie down on the floor (on a Yoga mat or blanket) or on your bed. Extend your legs and let your arms relax by your sides. Inhale through your nose, and as you do, tense the muscles in your feet. As you exhale, release the tension in your feet and feel the muscles relax. On your next inhale, tense the muscles in your calves, then relax them on the exhale. Keep moving steadily upward, tensing muscles on the inhale and relaxing them as you breathe out. Keep going until you finish off with the muscles in your face, then finish with a few minutes of deep breathing in a fully relaxed state.

Equal in and out – This is an easy technique that you can do anywhere, anytime. You can do it lying in bed, or in any chair—in the office, on the bus, on an airplane, pretty much anywhere you feel the need to de-stress. Focus on your inhalation, breathing in through your nose for a count of five. Then exhale through your mouth and sustain the breath out for a count of five. Keep breathing at this equal in and out count. Try extending it so you breathe for six seconds, then seven, and work your way up to ten seconds in and ten seconds out.

Modified lion’s breath – Sit in a comfortable chair. Inhale through your nose, filling your belly and lungs fully. On the exhale, open your mouth wide and expel the air with a “HAH!” sound. Repeat this for 5 to 10 minutes.

Give these five breathing exercises a try the next time you’re feeling stressed, and I promise you’ll walk away from your breathing session feeling a great deal more relaxed and at peace.​
Yours in good health​

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!

Dive into a rejuvenating experience by joining Breath Studio Live next week. It's more than just learning; it's a chance to treat yourself to moments of pure connection and mindfulness. Show yourself the love you deserve and embrace the transformative power of breath.​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Block 2nd
Dear Jimi.

If you love music and breath, this is for you. We are proud to announce the release of a beautiful breathwork experience available on The Breath Source. Join Nessi Gomes & our very own Giovanni Bartolomeo of Elemental Rhythm for a raw breathwork experience: “Darkness to Light”

To start this journey, visit The Breath Source app and navigate to our Breath Master “Giovanni Bartolomeo” to begin. Find a comfortable space and let the rhythm and vibration guide you to wherever you need to go.

This experience is available for FREE to all subscribers of The Breath Source. If you aren't subscribed yet, join the family and dive into fresh and exclusive content.

With much love,

The Breath Source Team​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Dear Jimi.

Are you ready to embark on a journey to peak performance and holistic health through the power of breath? We're thrilled to introduce you to "The Language of Breath Challenge," a transformative program designed by globally-recognized expert, Jesse Coomer.
_______

📅 Save the Dates: October 9, 10, and 11

This 3-day challenge is not just about learning techniques; it's about immersing yourself in a journey of self-awareness and wellness optimization. Here's what you can expect:

✨ Tailored Approach: Jesse Coomer, a leading expert in the field, has crafted a program that speaks to your unique needs. Discover the language your body speaks and unlock its potential.

🌍 Global Community: Join a thriving community of wellness enthusiasts from around the world. Connect, share experiences, and support each other on your breathwork journey.

💪 Confidence Boost: Gain the confidence to effectively incorporate breathwork into your daily practice, enhancing your overall well-being.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience the real power of breath.

Click here to register for the challenge now

Inhale. Exhale. Transform.

Warm regards,

The Breath Source Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

Dive into a transformative week of live breathwork sessions led by three renowned breath masters. Experience powerful techniques, profound insights, and elevate your wellbeing. Don't miss this chance to breathe deeply and transform fully.
Join us!​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
would you like a VERY easy solution for when you are feeling anxious or fatigued?

Because research shows that simple breathing techniques may be the fastest, most effective way for you to quickly stop anxiety and boost your energy.

Click here now for your free copy of How to Use Breathing to Supercharge Your Energy and Squash Anxiety in Just 10 Minutes a Day

If it do ever experience feelings of anxiety or feel more exhausted than you ought to, what you'll discover in this evidence-based new guide can truly be life-changing.

It's provided by my good friend and energy expert, Ari Whitten, in support of his Breathing for Energy webinar that you'll access get free access to...

And the guide is entirely geared to help you dramatically increase your energy, stop stress, and even help slow aging in just 10 minutes a day.

Head here, Jim, for this do-it-anywhere, highly-effective, and completely FREE solution for fatigue & anxiety

You're about to find out:

==> The 10-minute morning practice that is the fastest way to increase your energy levels…the most effective method Ari’s discovered in over 25 years of studying health science!

==> Powerful breathing hacks to decrease anxiety (including a method to dramatically lower anxiety in seconds!)

==> How to reverse aging thanks to a staggering 50% increase in stem cell production…within minutes!

==> The brain-based connection between breathing and anxiety that no one is talking about…not even your doctor

==> The fascinating history of this 1000-year-old practice and how it relates to our stressful, modern lives

==> And more!

Get your free copy here right now

Meanwhile, in the personalized webinar that you'll also get free access to...

You’ll find out exactly how to breathe for longevity, balanced mood, boosted metabolism, and better fitness.

Plus, you'll discover how to test your current respiratory function to understand if it’s contributing to low energy and chronic disease.

FINALLY, on the topic of breathing, and because smiles and laughter are also some of the "best medicine"...

Here's a cute dad-joke my little kids love that is worth sharing with YOU:

What do you call two dogs breathing heavily?

A pair of pants!

;-)

Doing the right type of breath-work is one of the methods that has personally helped me the most.

Whether you have experience with it or are brand new to it...

...I can assure you what you'll discover in this exceptional new and free guide from Ari Whitten will be well worth your while!

Enjoy the important learning, and enjoy your day.

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. Ari's guidance in the new report is NOT the typical "take deep abdominal breaths and relax" kind of advice.

This is next-generation breathing science to quickly rewire your brain and body for relaxation and energy... REALLY powerful stuff!

Click here now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Dear Jimi.

Happy October 9!

Today marks the beginning of an incredible journey toward peak performance and holistic health through the transformative power of breath. We are thrilled to announce that "The Language of Breath Challenge" by Jesse Coomer is now officially open!
_______

🌬️ Breathe In, Breathe Out, Transform
The next three days are all about you and your wellness journey. Jesse Coomer's expertly designed program is your roadmap to self-discovery, empowerment, and ultimate well-being.

Here's what you can do now:

Make sure you've joined the group by clicking the button below!

Meet Your Global Community: Connect with like-minded individuals from all corners of the world who are on this journey with you. Share your experiences, ask questions, and inspire each other.

Start Your First Session: We're going live today at 11 am EST and don't even fret if you can't make it because the replay will be live tonight.

Remember, this challenge is not just about learning techniques; it's about experiencing the unique approach of The Language of Breath Philosophy of Breathwork and Self-Awareness.

If you haven't already, make sure to mark the next two days on your calendar because this is rolling October 9th-11th. Set aside time each day to immerse yourself in the challenge sessions and embrace the language your body speaks.

Stay tuned for daily emails, tips, and guidance to enhance your challenge experience. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Ready to begin?

Click here to register for the challenge now

Warm regards,

The Breath Source Team

P.S. Share your journey with us on social media using #LanguageOfBreathChallenge. Let's inspire others to join in on this life-changing experience!​
breathe. create. share​
Image item

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Benefits of Breathing the Right Way

Did you know that you breathe over 20,000 times a day?

When a baby is born, everyone waits in eager anticipation to watch them take their first breath. When a person dies, loved ones gather around as they take their last breath.

But what about all those breaths in-between?

When he couldn’t find personal health answers through conventional medicine, Sachin began to explore functional and lifestyle medicine, and it dramatically changed his life.

He had a drastic transformation, and he's already been featured on our show once before. You loved him so much, that I asked him to come back for Part II of Better Breathing with Sachin Patel.

Our new interview is LIVE @6PM CST!

Watch via YouTube
Watch via Facebook

He shared some of the surprising detriments of not breathing properly, things like increases in nighttime urination, and even the risk of developing cavities. We spoke about the amazing benefits of breathing the right way, and he even gave us some easy to apply breathing techniques that can help with energy and anxiety.

Watch Part I right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbfzIw8zfBY

See you in the Zone,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim, directly below you'll see the quick-list of top breathwork benefits, based on research.

First, though, I noted earlier this week that my good friend and renowned energy expert, Ari Whitten, is hosting a free online class for you later today that can truly be life-changing.

It's entirely geared to how to use "breathwork" to dramatically increase your energy, stop stress, and even help your immune health in just 10 minutes a day.

Head here now to see why this completely FREE online event will help you

Now, perhaps you're very familiar with breathwork and use it already, or perhaps you're brand new to it.

In short, breathwork consists of simple breathing techniques you can do virtually anywhere.

These different breathing techniques can have an immediate impact on your sympathetic/parasympathetic nerve system, your heart rate, and more.

In turn, they are an easy and powerful way to positively impact your health and wellbeing both quickly and over the long-term.

And while different healing traditions throughout the world have known about and used breathwork for eons...

...Modern-day research is finally "catching up" and showing that proper breathwork can, indeed, be an easy and highly effective way to:

1) Quickly help stop anxiety and anger

2) Greatly ease depression

3) Quickly boost your energy levels

4) Boost your immune system

5) Improve your sleep

6) Release trauma and fear that is "stuck" in the body

7) Help release toxins from your body

8) Improve digestion

9) Help reduce pain

10) Quickly boost your mood

11) Boost brain clarity (and even help protect against brain diseases!)

For these reasons -- and because these breath techniques are free, you can do them any time and anywhere, and they are not difficult to learn -- I am particularly excited about Ari Whitten's one-time training for YOU taking place tomorrow.

Therefore, if you aren't already registered...

Click here now to find out more and to register with just your name and email completely FREE

I use various breath work techniques myself on a daily basis, and they've been profoundly helpful for me.

And, again, you can't beat that they cost nothing to do, can be done almost anywhere and any time, and are rather easy!

Finally, because smiles and laughter are also always good medicine, and with the organ that allows us to breathe in mind...

Here's a silly "dad joke" that makes my little kids giggle and is worth sharing with YOU:

What did the left lung say to the right lung?

We be-lung together!

;-)

Okay, then, do your lungs -- and your overall health and wellbeing -- a big favor and, if you haven't already registered...

Find out more about Ari's special FREE breathing practices training here and sign up!

Enjoy the important learning, and enjoy your day.

To Living Long and Living Well,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

We've curated a beautiful combination of breath masters this week, with two new faces to Breath Studio Live. This is your opportunity to go beyond the physical and really breathe into your true, divine Self.​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Dear Jimi.

Greetings,

Today, I'm thrilled to introduce you to an extraordinary offering by our dear friend, Jesse Coomer. He has crafted something truly remarkable - "The Language of Breath" – and I want to share it with you. 🎉

Breathwork is an ancient practice that has been utilized for centuries to amplify human capabilities and performance. When practiced intentionally, it becomes a catalyst for profound transformations:

🌟 Activating your body's innate self-healing mechanisms.
🌟 Opening the door to heightened flow states.
🌟 Enhancing the synergy between body and mind.
🌟 Fortifying your immunity.
🌟 Alleviating inflammation.
🌟 And, most importantly, deepening your connection to your inner spirit.

"The Language of Breath" is more than just an online course; it's a sacred journey into the heart of breathwork. It's the culmination of Jesse's decade-long dedication and the wisdom he has distilled from countless students.

Ready to embark on this transformative adventure? Take the first step:

👉 Join Language of Breath

Together, we'll explore the limitless potential of breathwork through "The Language of Breath." Join us, and let's begin this profound journey.

Breathing with purpose,
The Breath Source

P.S. Share your journey with us on social media using #LanguageOfBreathChallenge. Let's inspire others to join in on this life-changing experience!​
breathe. create. share​
Image item

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

October isn't over yet, and neither is your chance to breathe! Join us for four outstanding breathwork classes led by our diverse lineup of expert Breath Masters, ensuring a transformative experience as we bid the month farewell. Don't miss out!​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The NIH National Library of Medicine has stated that you breathe nearly 25,000 times during a typical day. "People with lung disease have difficulty breathing. Millions of people in the U.S. have lung disease. If all types of lung disease were combined, it would be the number three killer in the United States."*

Breathing is automatic and affects all areas of your health. But did you know there is a proper way to breathe to oxygenate your body effectively?

In observance of Healthy Lung Month, we've selected a talk from the HealthMeans Learning Center to guide you through proper breathwork. Plus, we want to help raise awareness that there are things you can do to protect your lungs from environmental toxins.

*https://medlineplus.gov/lungdiseases.html
Featured Talk from the HealthMeans Learning Center​
According to Jane Hogan, FMCHC, CYT, in the talk Healthy Breathing for Healthy Lungs, breathing affects our biochemistry, biomechanics, psychology and how we feel. So, it is essential to learn how to breathe correctly.

You'll Learn:

• How improper breathing impacts your health
  • Beneficial breathing techniques
  • How to improve your energy, mental clarity and overall lung function
--->>Best of all, you will learn how to breathe correctly to support your health and well-being... when you click here to watch/listen today!

Jane Hogan, aka The Wellness Engineer, blends science and spirituality to help people release chronic pain using the mind, body and breath to become empowered creators of their health.

Her personal experience of reversing crippling rheumatoid arthritis using natural solutions inspired her to leave a 30-year engineering career and become a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, certified yoga teacher and wellness educator.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

As the holidays approach and we are faced with an onslaught of responsibilities and challenges, it's super important to check in with yourself so you can be present and loving with your family and friends this year. Take some time this week to develop this practice with us!​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do yourself a huge favor and try one or more of these breathin exercises, you'll be AMAZED at how much better you feel. ;) ;)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

We are thrilled to introduce two new experienced and passionate breathwork instructors who have joined our app to enrich your wellness journey. Meet Shai Rowe, Founder of Breathe With Shai AND Gypsy Bast, Founder of Breath Angel. We're delighted to have them as part of our growing community of breath & wellness experts.

To experience Shai & Gypsy, please visit them on Breath Master Row!​
Block 6th
Block 10th
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

Not only is the Fall a transition time for our planet, it's a transition time for our body/mind. Understanding how to harmonize your body with these changes is essential for maintaining overall well-being.

Fall is a time when you might naturally feel like slowing down and turning inward. Fall is a season dominated by qualities like dryness, coldness, lightness, and mobility. These qualities can lead to feelings of anxiety, restlessness, and scattered energy. Breathwork practices that emphasize slow, deep, and mindful breathing can help promote stability, calmness, and focus.​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

We are thrilled to share that our app has welcomed a group of new and diverse breathwork instructors, each with their unique styles and expertise. Meet Miles Lukas and Jessica Shakti! To experience Miles & Jessica, please visit them on Breath Master Row!

With a wide range of backgrounds and approaches, there's something for everyone to explore and benefit from.​
Block 6th
Block 10th
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let’s get right to the science Jim,

How did 70% of people with depression and 73% of people with anxiety experience symptom relief in just 10 minutes per day?

Not only that…but with a solution that is quick, completely free, and available anywhere?

The participants in these studies implemented the incredible, hidden-in-plain sight work championed by my friend and research expert, Ari Whitten, M.S.

Today, you have the chance to get his new eGuide—Energy Breathwork: How to Use Breathing to Supercharge Your Energy Levels and Squash Anxiety in Just 10 Minutes A Day—for free!

Click here to download the Energy Breath-work eGuide for anxiety, depression, and PTSD.

You’ll soon discover:

• How, in less than 10 minutes per day, you can enjoy a more calm, centered, and balanced approach to life…along with more energy and vitality!

• The brain-based connection between breathing and anxiety that no one is talking about…not even your doctor

• One straightforward practice that improves your mental health and helps you crush your fitness goals, enhance your metabolism, slow down aging, and increase resilience

Not only that, but when you download the eGuide, you’ll secure complimentary access to Ari’s Breathing for Energy Webinar, which supports you in your journey to live anxiety, depression, and stress-free

Download your FREE Energy Breath-work eGuide today, and start enjoying your new life!

To better health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Next time you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed, try one of these easy yet highly effective breathing exercises:

Abdominal breathing – Sit somewhere quiet, dark, and pleasant, in a comfortable chair. Place your right hand on your belly and your left hand on your chest. As you inhale, focus on filling your lungs without moving your upper chest or abdomen. The only movement should be in your diaphragm. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouths, trying to sustain a 6- or 8-count on both the inhale and exhale. Sustain this breathing for 10 to 20 minutes.

Breath focus – This technique combines deep breathing with relaxing visualization techniques for maximum effect. Sit or lie somewhere comfortable and close your eyes. Draw in a deep breath, filling your abdomen and chest as much as you can. As you’re inhaling, picture the air infusing your body with relaxation and peace (however it works to visualize that for you). Feel it spreading throughout your body. When you exhale, visualize expelling all the tension and stress, relaxing every muscle in your limbs, torso, and face. You can pair this with a mantra—for example, “I breathe in peace, and breathe out anxiety and stress”—if it helps. Continue for at least 10 minutes, though you can try for up to 20 minutes at a time.

Progressive muscle relaxation – Lie down on the floor (on a Yoga mat or blanket) or on your bed. Extend your legs and let your arms relax by your sides. Inhale through your nose, and as you do, tense the muscles in your feet. As you exhale, release the tension in your feet and feel the muscles relax. On your next inhale, tense the muscles in your calves, then relax them on the exhale. Keep moving steadily upward, tensing muscles on the inhale and relaxing them as you breathe out. Keep going until you finish off with the muscles in your face, then finish with a few minutes of deep breathing in a fully relaxed state.

Equal in and out – This is an easy technique that you can do anywhere, anytime. You can do it lying in bed, or in any chair—in the office, on the bus, on an airplane, pretty much anywhere you feel the need to de-stress. Focus on your inhalation, breathing in through your nose for a count of five. Then exhale through your mouth and sustain the breath out for a count of five. Keep breathing at this equal in and out count. Try extending it so you breathe for six seconds, then seven, and work your way up to ten seconds in and ten seconds out.

Modified lion’s breath – Sit in a comfortable chair. Inhale through your nose, filling your belly and lungs fully. On the exhale, open your mouth wide and expel the air with a “HAH!” sound. Repeat this for 5 to 10 minutes.

Give these five breathing exercises a try the next time you’re feeling stressed, and I promise you’ll walk away from your breathing session feeling a great deal more relaxed and at peace.​
Yours in good health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Too many people feel that more energy is impossible to achieve...

especially when suffering from fatigue and stressful living situations.

Thankfully, this isn’t the case.

Today, I’m incredibly excited to introduce you to an energy researcher Ari Whitten, M.S. and his science-driven eGuide, Energy Breathwork: How to Use Breathing to Supercharge Your Energy Levels and Squash Anxiety in Just 10 Minutes A Day.

You read that right, 10 minutes (and in some studies, even less!) you can experience greater energy, calmness and overall vitality.

Download Your Complimentary eGuide and be amazed at:

• The simple, and available-anywhere energy practice no one is discussing (other than seasoned researchers)
  • How this solution not only ups your energy but also increases stem cell production to help you reverse the aging process by 50%!
  • The positive effects on energy and your brain function, metabolism, immune system, body composition, and athletic performance.
  • How one easy practice leads to 7 powerful adaptations ... all contributing to more energy than you’ve ever experienced!

As a special gift, Ari is also offering access to his Breathing for Energy webinar when you get this gift eGuide.

In this personalized webinar, you’ll discover exactly how to breathe for vibrancy, longevity, balanced mood, improved metabolism, and better fitness…plus, how to test your current respiratory function and find out if it’s contributing to low energy and chronic disease.

Click here to get your gift Energy Breathwork eGuide - today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Good Morning Jimi.

Are you a vocalist, musician, producer or creator ready to bring what you love to the next level but you don't want to rely on other producers or
engineers to do that for you anymore?

Music is one of the most impactful things there are and being able to implement your own musical visions by yourself in high quality is creating the greatest value - not only for you as a creator in terms of fulfillment, financial- and time-efficiency - but for the people around you too.

Imagine reaching and inspiring all those souls that resonate exactly with what you have created! The opportunities that will arise for you when you're getting better and better and you're finally able to collaborate with the artists you have always looked up to or to release with your favorite label!

Join LeftLukas, FREE “Alchemy Artist Training”, Friday, November 17th

The million streamed artist, vocalist & producer LeftLukas is showing you how to get closer to your vision and tap into your full potential as a music creator.

You will learn:
  • what it takes to create high quality songs & music from start to finish fully by yourself
  • how to make yourself independent from other producers or engineers to implement a song vision on an industry standard level by yourself!
  • the exact process used by LeftLukas that lead him to millions of streams and collaborations with worldwide known labels and artists - the process that can be implemented by you too!
  • how to overcome inner hurdles and doubts on the way of reconnecting with your true creator self again
In his 8 years of experience, LeftLukas gained more than 5 million streams on his music on Spotify alone, climbed the iTunes single charts internationally multiple times, worked with worldwide known labels and artists on different projects and created 150+ songs in various genres.

Now he's ready to share his experience with the world and enable you to bring your musical vision to life the way you want to!

You will have a rare chance to be in a virtual room with LeftLukas and ask your questions live!

Grab your free ticket here

Warm regards,

The Breath Source Team​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jim!​

10 minutes per day. 2x your energy.

By breathing. And not "deep breathing," but new, next-generation breathing science...

Ari Whitten has partnered with Patrick McKeown to develop a new process of specialized breathing that dramatically increases your body's oxygen-carrying capacity -- adopting the practice for 10 minutes per day could deliver recognizable results in mere weeks!

In fact, Ari says this is "the single fastest method to increase energy levels" that he has found in 25 years of studying health science.

--->>We invite you to save a seat for Ari's webinar taking place November 16th, 7:30pm US Eastern!

During this new event, you'll learn how to use specific breathing practices to:
  • Measure your body’s vitality/energy in 60 seconds
  • Rewire your nervous system out of stress mode
  • Dramatically decrease anxiety levels
  • Improve fitness level and endurance dramatically
  • Increase oxygen delivery to your cells
  • Teach your brain how to do this automatically
  • Improve circulation to your brain
  • Sleep deeper than you have since you were a kid
This is NOT the typical "take deep abdominal breaths and relax" type of stuff.

This is next-generation breathing science to rewire your brain and body for relaxation and energy.

We hope to see you on Thursday!
Because health means everything,
P.S. Save your seat today and we'll see you on November 16th!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Good Morning Jimi!

For many of us, next week we're celebrating the Thanksgiving Holiday with our families and friends. No matter whether you live in an area around the globe who celebrates Thanksgiving or not, we've got your breathing practice covered with some LIVE classes!

If you're traveling, you can always pick from our collection of wonderful classes on the App to help you stay grounded and present in all the hustle and bustle.

See ALL the classes we've got scheduled for the remainder of year including our FREE Holiday Event Class December 13th​
GET A FREE CLASS ON US!

To help us continually improve the quality of our services and instruction, we invite you to participate in a brief online survey. Your insights are invaluable in shaping the future of our breathwork classes and ensuring we meet your expectations. Upon completing the survey, you will receive an access code for a FREE class as our way of saying thank you.​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Image item
Good Morning Jimi,

FREE LIVE HOLIDAY CLASS
December 13th @ 8am PST

Join our collective of expert breathing instructors as they unite their diverse expertise to craft an immersive class. Together, we'll guide you through a transformative session designed to celebrate the joy and serenity of the holidays.

This unique collaboration blends various breathing techniques, styles and philosophies, creating a symphony of breathwork that fosters inner peace, revitalization, and a deep sense of connection. As the class progresses, you'll feel the collective energy rise, elevating your awareness and unlocking new dimensions of connection with your breath. Prepare to ride the wave of energy as we ascend to invigorating heights, exploring the expansive potential of conscious breath. Then, with mindful guidance, gracefully descend into a serene and grounding state, allowing the collective wisdom of our instructors to nurture and restore.

REGISTER NOW to experience this collective breath journey and embrace the spirit of the season in a unified and uplifting experience. Join us as we weave a tapestry of breath, LIVE music, unity, and festive joy, bringing you a holiday celebration unlike any other.

Appropriate for ALL levels of experience. Instructors include:
  • Travis Steffens
  • Jason Campbell
  • David Florence
  • Kiya Knight
  • Cat McElveen
  • Ed Harrold
  • Joely Franklin
  • Ryan Bean
  • Jen Broyles
If you can't join us LIVE, don't worry. All those who register will receive a copy of the class within 24 hours for your ongoing enjoyment.​

Warm regards,

The Breath Source Team
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Hey Jimi!

Wow have we got a diverse line-up for you next week. Take in the musical sounds combined with breath with Jason . . . work off Thanksgiving with Ed as you weave breath and weights . . . connect with your inner warrior with Jesse . . . and get our “breath fitness” with Miles in the Japanese Garden in San Diego!

December classes are filled with enriching practices too. Don't miss out on our FREE holiday breath class December 13th.​
breathe. create. share​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, this is a major missing link for many people who suffer from anxiety, insomnia, ADD/ADHD, asthma, inflammatory conditions, diabetes, and I could go on and on and on....

It's something most practitioners know nothing about - and you've probably never considered or thought much about.

But the more I learn about this subject, the more I'm convinced it's just as, if not more important than what you eat, how you move your body, and pretty much anything else when it comes to your mental, emotional, and physical health.

And our guest on the newest episode of Rebel Health Spotlight knows more about the subject than 99.9% of people on the planet.

His name is Patrick McKeown, and he's an author, educator, and world-renown expert on...

Breathing.

His book, The Breathing Cure, and his work as head of both Buteyko International and the Oxygen Advantage organizations, has completely changed how thousands of athletes, researchers, doctors, and regular people (like you and me!) think about breathing in relation to health and performance.

And being someone who's followed his work for quite some time, I can promise that what you think you know about breathing is most likely backwards.

There is no more powerful, direct, and simple way to impact our nervous system and the rest of our physiology than by changing the way we breathe.

And there is a lot of science behind his recommendations. (Over 800 references in his most recent book - Breathing for Yoga.)

Whether you're an athlete, someone who suffers from one of the aforementioned chronic conditions, or you're just curious how you can optimize your breathing for increased energy, improved moods, better sleep, reduced blood pressure, and so much more...

You must check out this episode.

Not only will you learn important facts and physiology around the breath, but you'll walk away with tools, practices, and resources (he's created a fantastic free app that customizes a breathing program for you!) that you can implement right away to shift your health and your life!

The first 15 months here in Italy, we lived in a small hilltop town and walked up and down very steep, very big hills, every day. When we first arrived, we'd be huffing and puffing and taking breaks. By the time we left, I was walking those same hills, with a weighted vest, barely elevating my breath, almost every morning.

Some of that was due to acclimation, but most of the progress I credit to the practices and techniques Patrick teaches.

This is incredibly important information for kids, also - so if you're a parent out there, please give it a watch or listen.

And, as always, let us know what you think!

In health and low and slow breathing,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Image item
Image item
Good Morning Jimi,

FREE LIVE HOLIDAY CLASS
December 13th @ 8am PST

'Tis the season for joy, and we're thrilled to present a holiday breathwork experience like no other! Join us for a festive celebration of well-being as nine of our incredible instructors come together to co-create a breathwork journey that promises to infuse your holidays with serenity and joy.

What to Expect:
  • Diverse Styles: Each instructor brings a unique style and perspective, creating a harmonious blend of breathwork techniques to elevate your festive spirit.
  • Joyful Intentions: Immerse yourself in the collective energy of joy and gratitude as we breathe together to create a positive and uplifting atmosphere.
  • Community Connection: Celebrate the holiday season in the company of our vibrant Breath Source community, sharing the gift of breath and connection.
This holiday breathwork session is our gift to you, a token of appreciation for being a cherished part of The Breath Source family.

REGISTER NOW and get ready to unwrap the joy of the season through the magic of breath. Appropriate for ALL levels of experience.

Instructors include:
  • Travis Steffens
  • Jason Campbell
  • David Florence
  • Kiya Knight
  • Cat McElveen
  • Ed Harrold
  • Joely Franklin
  • Ryan Bean
  • Jen Broyles
If you can't join us LIVE, don't worry. All those who register will receive a copy of the class within 24 hours for your ongoing enjoyment.

Wishing you a breathful and joyful holiday season!​

Warm regards,

The Breath Source Team

VU Sponsors