Become a Patron!

Force Steeping

burgess0589

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sure this topic has been covered too many times, but I'm looking to speed steep my juices I just custom ordered. Is there truly an effective way of doing this (that you have witnessed)? Like everyone else, I really don't want to wait a month.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never waited a month for juice. If it tastes good now, vape it. I used to use a crock pot at 150 for a few hours. It can help push things along, but I just don't hassle with it anymore. A lot of juices do benefit from sitting a while, yes, but most I've tried are good right away.

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
Fill up the sink with hot water, and plop the bottle in. Let it sit until the water cools off, shake the bottle vigorously, then repeat. In my experience, after 3 or 4 cycles, the juice will have accumulated the same results as waiting a week or two for steeping.

burgess0589

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered from Mt. Baker, and frankly they all taste like crap. So in this case, I think steeping would be a benefit. Hopefully steeping works wonders for the flavor.

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
Ive never tried mt.baker, but I'm a big fan of Mechsauce, and have tried a handful of other "bargain" brands including dr.crimy, white label juice co, etc. I've found that with bargain juices, the above method works wonders. However, you'll probably need to wait a week or two anyway, even after the quick steep. Shake your bottles daily, and squeeze them a bunch of times before shaking to replace the oxygen in the bottle. Regardless, I personally believe that there is still no replacement for $20 30ml premium juices (ANML, KILO, Boosted etc.) They taste better, burn cleaner, and don't make me feel sick like some bargain juices do.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered from Mt. Baker, and frankly they all taste like crap. So in this case, I think steeping would be a benefit. Hopefully steeping works wonders for the flavor.

I bought 17 bottles from mt baker when I bought my first real mod.
I threw away 17 bottles from mt baker 2 weeks after I bought my first real mod

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried mt baker a time or two and have just never had good results. Even after letting juice steep for a couple months at a time.

VU Sponsors