Become a Patron!

Found flavour heaven!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey people, hope your doing ok. I've had my el cabron clone for a while now, put a new 1Ohm coil in it today, working great. I had tried all 3 drip tips that come with it, ended up using the delrin one.

Well, today I tried a thin drip tip from my e pack, and then the one from my aspire nautilus, and my god, the flavour was amplified by about 10. It seems the thinner tip somehow makes the flavour more concentrated. The best one for flavour was £1.99.

I had been using these wide bore things getting mass amounts of vapour, and good taste, but today this is a whole new level of flavour. I'm talking you might aswell have the juice in your mouth(in a good way) amount of flavour.

Has anyone else tried a slim bore drip tip on a large vapour producing RDA?

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered a bunch of varying bore tips from FastTech just to play around. I found my sweet spot somewhere in the middle with regard to lower bore diameter but it changes atty to atty. You do have to play around and see what works and you do have to do it for each atty you have. At least in my experience; one drip tip does not work on all of your stuff. Glad you are having fun ;)

VU Sponsors