Become a Patron!

FreeMax FireLuke Subohm tank

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been using the FireLuke for a little more than a week now and love it with the Kanthal DVC .15 ohm coil and the included RTA section is legit. Review coming soon but thought it would be good to start a discussion thread for this great tank.

ecigwarehouse.co.uk-Freemax-Fire-Luke-Tank-4ml-5ml__34672_std.jpg

freemax-fireluke-tank-1_1.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been using the FireLuke for a little more than a week now and love it with the Kanthal DVC .15 ohm coil and the included RTA section is legit. Review coming soon but thought it would be good to start a discussion thread for this great tank.

ecigwarehouse.co.uk-Freemax-Fire-Luke-Tank-4ml-5ml__34672_std.jpg

freemax-fireluke-tank-1_1.jpg
IMO, one of the best Sub Ohm tanks on the market right now. Love my Firelukes.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was waiting for someone to start a discussion on this! I have ordered mine, I said "mom you know how you love me"
"What do you want, your creeping" and now I will have the fireluke by Friday :)

Fell in love after @mjag did his review an compared it to my favourite tank :)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone here have a SX G Class In Brown Leather and a Fireluke tank in The steel model, the Resin Black and Metal Black ??? My Brown Leather SX will be here next Tuesday I am looking at tanks and I was thinking about the SS one and or the Black resin... What do you folks think ? I liked the round tank with all the corners and curves as a contrast of shape. I did put my purple one on the G but wrong color.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone here have a SX G Class In Brown Leather and a Fireluke tank in The steel model, the Resin Black and Metal Black ??? My Brown Leather SX will be here next Tuesday I am looking at tanks and I was thinking about the SS one and or the Black resin... What do you folks think ? I liked the round tank with all the corners and curves as a contrast of shape. I did put my purple one on the G but wrong color.

I only have a carbon fiber G Class, if you want I can take a pic with the Blue or SS Fireluke on it.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only have a carbon fiber G Class, if you want I can take a pic with the Blue or SS Fireluke on it.
Stainless Steel Please Thank you All I have is the Red Kevlar and my Carbon fiber....From the pictures on SX web site the Metal is more silver like the Red Kevlar

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stainless Steel Please Thank you All I have is the Red Kevlar and my Carbon fiber....From the pictures on SX web site the Metal is more silver like the Red Kevlar

I actually couldn't find my SS Fireluke earlier, it was on my Zenith and I passed by it 20 times probably. ...lol.

Here it is on the G

a82d36d1f0ccceb09669fc4430e1dde1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That'll be such a nice setup :)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually couldn't find my SS Fireluke earlier, it was on my Zenith and I passed by it 20 times probably. ...lol.

Here it is on the G

a82d36d1f0ccceb09669fc4430e1dde1.jpg

Thanks that looks good....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope that Black top will look good with the Brown Leather.....

I wish I had my fireluke handy, I'm getting an rx300 weekend an I could of put on the brown leather stickers! I have a black fireluke an a purple resin but neither of them are with me

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well here is what I put together the leather on my Brief Case looks pretty close to the mod. My Black Fedora and tea kettle lid, I like the look. Thoughts anyone...
03276febaa4552b03a908fc1479382cf.jpg
17265e7a775b61358118099b21fc91c2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well here is what I put together the leather on my Brief Case looks pretty close to the mod. My Black Fedora and tea kettle lid, I like the look. Thoughts anyone...

That tea kettle lid is the joy stick lol lol lol lol

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I get my rx300 I will put the brown leather stickers on and put a black baby beast on top of the mod and you will see how well they match :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the leather on mods, My SX who's name Is Harley Bear and matchs my Riding boots. And now my brief case to. Heck I will be styling.

You named your mod harley bear?? That's ace :D

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think that would look slick

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because it matches my Harley Boots and I ran into a Bear in the woods....

Thank God my new Mod does not leak oil and it does not spit lol lol lol lol

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well If your Harley is not leaking oil As I rider That would worry me lol Harleys are finicky and that's the truth. I love Motorcycles......

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Say Folks on the FireLuke Resin Black does anyone have that ?

VU Sponsors