Become a Patron!

fresh meat!

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whats up everyone?✌✌ I'm Ceejay. Just now joined. Looking foward to getting to know you guys. Only been vaping about 2 months. I am just getting into RDA's an building coils the past 2 weeks or so. My 3 setups are M16 setinal nimbus V5, mini clouper 30 w/PT2 and today just got an istick 30 w/mini pt3. Im dying to make some box mod tins and surely will be gathering all the info i can. Catch ya around. Vape on.. ☁☁☁

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and congrats on the switch! the 2 month mark is when it finally starts to feel like you accomplished something - today is my 2 year mark and it feels damn good :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats @VapedCrusader on your 2 year mark. That's awesome!!

Thank you sir! It feels good and its crazy to think of where I started out with gear, and how much things have changed.. I remember when the 15 watt devices were the best thing out lol. now 100 watts is nothing special

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the warm welcome. Couldnt believe the vast amount of knowledge and info ive seen trolling through some threads last night. Its fun to be a rookie knowing ive only discovered the tip of the iceberg. Ha

Congrats @VapeCrusader. I hope to reach that milestone one day. Cant speak on equipment of the past being that im only 2:months in but i started on a SMOK winder 1300 w/evod and thought that was the greatest thing in the world. Ha

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whats up everyone?✌✌ I'm Ceejay. Just now joined. Looking foward to getting to know you guys. Only been vaping about 2 months. I am just getting into RDA's an building coils the past 2 weeks or so. My 3 setups are M16 setinal nimbus V5, mini clouper 30 w/PT2 and today just got an istick 30 w/mini pt3. Im dying to make some box mod tins and surely will be gathering all the info i can. Catch ya around. Vape on.. ☁☁☁
Welcome, pak-man or shall I call you Ceejay? You're starting out with some nice gear. When I started it was cig-a-likes from gas stations:p

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome, pak-man or shall I call you Ceejay? You're starting out with some nice gear. When I started it was cig-a-likes from gas stations
Thanks for the welcome and yes i too messed around with the cig looking e cigs but never drew me in away from real cigs. Actually i started with a spinner ego batt but quickly craved somthing more powerful but small an got the cloupor mini, love it but am on an istick 30 kick right now since i purchased last week. Havnt messed with my mechanical too much until i gain more knowledge on unregulated devices. Have a couple more on way from fasttech. Having a blast buying an trying new set ups.

D

Donald Bickers

just keep an eye on that cloupor,I bought mine about a month and a half ago,and 8 days later this is what it looked like,im just glad I was watching and didn't get hurt or have a fire
W2bIthW.jpg

happy vaping,and welcome to the Underground

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Sounds like you've got a solid setup and more backup gear :) gotta set yourself up for success right?

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just keep an eye on that cloupor,I bought mine about a month and a half ago,and 8 days later this is what it looked like,im just glad I was watching and didn't get hurt or have a fire
W2bIthW.jpg

happy vaping,and welcome to the Underground
Yes, i read about that happening shortly after i ordered mine that there was alot of people had similar issues. I used mine pretty hard for @ a month and has held up. Havnt touched it last 2 weeks since i bought an istick and and lovin it along with a KBOX on the way it most likely is retired anyways. Thanks for the heads up though.

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU! Sounds like you've got a solid setup and more backup gear :) gotta set yourself up for success right?
Thanks and yes its nice to have some back up even being a rookie. My spinner died before my mini came, i was hurting for a few days. Ha Ive become a fasttech junkie since i discovered it. It works out pretty well though seeing it takes a month to get your order it gives me a month or so with my current set up before a new one comes. Ha

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the welcome and yes i too messed around with the cig looking e cigs but never drew me in away from real cigs. Actually i started with a spinner ego batt but quickly craved somthing more powerful but small an got the cloupor mini, love it but am on an istick 30 kick right now since i purchased last week. Havnt messed with my mechanical too much until i gain more knowledge on unregulated devices. Have a couple more on way from fasttech. Having a blast buying an trying new set ups.
Yep, I was still on the analogs while using those despicable cig-a-likes! Fasttech can be fun, don't forget to use the 10% coupon: "fasttech". We have a thread on coupons, don't forget to check it out before you buy.

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/coupon-codes-from-the-community.55/

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fresh meat, eh? Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your switch to vaping. Now if you really want to chum the water, sell one of your mods for $10 over list, grab a brew, and get ready to rumble... lol...
Today I celebrate one year off the stinkies! And I see we have more fresh meat to fry:p
Congratulations!

VU Sponsors