Become a Patron!

Friggin' French Toast

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmm, mmm! This looks good! It’s experiment day tomorrow so I’ll def be mixing this up. Looks like a week steep will do it, eh?
Maybe more, but I tried it after a week and it was really good. I only made a 10ml tester and I always have trouble waiting to tap into them. I feel like RF SC take a while to steep out and the french toast isn't exactly where it will end up yet. The cinnamon from the FLV apple filling complement it nicely though.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
French Toast caught my eye but all the Apple? And because of this I think my next vape will be Boosted Apple Pie from TMAXX~!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
French Toast caught my eye but all the Apple? And because of this I think my next vape will be Boosted Apple Pie from TMAXX~!
The apple is very light. And apple filling and country apple make like an apple compote or like apple jam with cinnamon style. They complement each other incredibly especially with the sweet syrupy goodness.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The apple is very light. And apple filling and country apple make like an apple compote or like apple jam with cinnamon style. They complement each other incredibly especially with the sweet syrupy goodness.

That is why I would not consider it French Toast because I think Cinnamon and Syrup with French Toast. This would be more like an Apple Strudel to me.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not that. If you get around to trying it and let it steep you will see what I mean. It is more like a french toast with cinnamon and syrup and fruit with whipped cream than anything like a strudel.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's not that. If you get around to trying it and let it steep you will see what I mean. It is more like a french toast with cinnamon and syrup and fruit with whipped cream than anything like a strudel.

Well while it is true I never tried it, in my opinion fruit is not a taste I associate with French Toast. But it did get me to line up my Boosted Apple Pie while waiting to finish this tank off~!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well while it is true I never tried it, in my opinion fruit is not a taste I associate with French Toast. But it did get me to line up my Boosted Apple Pie while waiting to finish this tank off~!
I get it. All good. I can't believe you've never had like French Toast with strawberries and syrup or something? Make that for yourself one time and you will understand where I am coming from

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sure I have had fresh fruits with breakfast foods but that I do not consider French Toast. Fruit on the side is just that fruit on the side. Now all this talk is going to have me make a Strudel~!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2019-5-17_10-41-22.png

alright guys, this is so much better than the v1 it's not even funny. I can't put it down. So I made some adjustments here because even after steeping this thing for a while I wasn't getting enough french toast. So I added some INW biscuit to add a layer of buttery, biscuity goodness and at 0.5% it's not enough with everything else for the biscuit to stand out. It melds nicely with the french toast. I added 1 drop of INW waffle YC to add that toasted flavor to the mix. You could substitute sasami waffle dough if you don't have the OG Waffle. You can also leave this out completely because it isn't there for much more than adding that toasted effect.

I boosted up the country apple to 1.5 and kept the apple filling the same. The apple really comes across in the middle nicely and you get a nice apple cinnamon syrup flavor throughout the middle of this one. I like this combo a lot. The FA Burro is there to add a nice heap of melting butter. That is self explanatory.

The ice cream, well, what isn't better with ice cream? So, it doesn't really come across as an ice cream in here, the VBIC, MR Good stuff, and cream fresh blend into a really heavy whipped cream that stands up to the rest of these really strong flavors. I would use TPA here if you aren't a pepper taster because I find it to be the most dense and cream forward Ice cream and that is what I was going for. If not use LB and it should be just as good.

Steep this no less than 2 weeks, the longer you let it sit the more heavenly it will be. This might be my best recipe to date.

VU Sponsors