Become a Patron!

From cigs to Snus to Vaping

Haven't touched an analog in years, I can't even fathom touching a combustible again.

I still enjoy using Snus in places where I can't vape, so that I can drag that old dog Nicotine out without hurting some pretentious compatriot's feelings.

I originally quit smoking by using Swedish Snus for a number of years, still love the stuff but vaping adds a new dynamic and is much cheaper over time and damned fun to tinker with.

Two years ago I started vaping, probably the same route most do, by picking up a cheap ecig battery and some garbage plastic carto tanks with overpriced ejuice. Now I've got a few mods, a plethora of tanks and quite the variety of DIY flavors and base components. As I type this I have a Kanger Subtank with a 2 ohm coil and some diy juice in it mounted on a copper Slug clone on hand.

I've been lurking VU's forums for some time and figured I would finally sign up for one of, if not the best, vaping communities I've seen.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am a dual snus/vapor user like you. I cringe every time I buy snus, knowing how cheap my diy ejuice is.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. this is a great place to call home

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years