Become a Patron!

From SanFo to Manila Philippines how can i bring back my vaping stuff?

Hi Good day vapers i would like to ask if ever what will be the policy when im going back to the Philippines from San Francisco in bringing my vaping stuff? i have my mechanical mod biomech trident atomizer and 4 batts. also 1 50ml of juice and about 25 ml of juice as well thank you

and also can i put my mod and atomizer on my checked luggage? batteries and charger? ill be flying today from Manila Philippines to San Francisco

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
and also can i put my mod and atomizer on my checked luggage? batteries and charger? ill be flying today from Manila Philippines to San Francisco
I am pretty surr batts cannot go in checked luggage.

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno if this is current, but...
http://blog.tsa.gov/2013/06/travel-tips-tuesday-safely-packing.html

If they let you at all, I think they'd prefer that batts be in your carry-on, not your checked-in luggage, so that staff can monitor them. Don't put them in your mods and pack them safely in battery cases - if you put them in your mods and one of them autofires, you're gonna be in big trouble (I think that happened once). I don't see a problem with the rest of your gear, but you should check with your airlines to make sure.

immafool

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've flown in and out of SFO plenty of times in the past 6 months (canadian) and i've gone through security with upto 4 18650s, 90ml of juice and a tube mech mod without any issues at all.

Just be sure to keep your juice in the same plastic bag as your other liquids (lotion, shampoo, etc) and you should be fine.

PS: my tube mech mod is the pipe bomb made in fresno (legit looks like a pipe bomb too lol) and i haven't had any issues crossing security check with it in my carry on backpack.

VU Sponsors