Become a Patron!

FS - Beyond Vape Solara DNA 30, Hcigar vt133(sold), Yihi SX mini M class(sold)

mrcrunch08

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hcigar vt133 - (SOLD) This mod has been plasti dipped. It is in perfect working order but the factor paint started rubbing off from use so plasti dipped everything. This mod was one of my most used and favorites. Because of that I managed to get a scuff on the plasti dip as well. It is on the side of the mod and can be seen in the side pic with my hand. The plasti dip has held up really well considering that scuff but it is very easy to peel off and redip. For the $60 + shipping price I am including two 2000mah 30amp nitecores. Usb cable included but no box.
32zt16p.jpg
[/IMG]
32zt16p.jpg

Yihi sx mini m class - (SOLD) This mod is in good condition. The black grip section has been plasti dipped which still looks very good. Usb cable included. No box.

Beyond Vape Solara DNA 30 - ($20 + shipping) This is an older mod but still in very good condition and very lightly used. I am still looking for a usb cable for this device so at this time it does not include one. No box.

fkxq10.jpg

1zi5qc.jpg

357gjtf.jpg

1zlt2d1.jpg

9u9c7t.jpg
2mxk5k9.jpg
2cwuas5.jpg

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I can't believe someone hasn't snatched up the SX Mini M for that price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hcigar vt133 is still available.
Just checking if this was a typo..someone was interested in the vt133 further up, did that not work out? Or did you mean the Solara was available. If the VT133 is available I'll take it

mrcrunch08

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone know how to leave feedback for a second person when I already left feedback for another in this thread? I would like to leave feedback for skt239 but it keeps telling me I already left feedback for this thread. I had two buyers but could only leave feedback for the first person I tried, Any help would be appreciated.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You can start another thread for the purpose of leaving feedback.Just title it feedback for whatever the buyers user name is.Once you both respond,you can leave feedback for each other through that thread.Hope that helps.:vino:

VU Sponsors