FS/FT G Class, Gold Minikin v2, coper dimitri and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the first time I've delt with an angry female who was trying to make me look like a bad guy. Went through something much worse 1999-2000 when what became my ex-wife decided she didn't love me any more and was having an affair. When she decided to file for divorce she became very vicious, attacking, and bad-mouthing. I just told everyone that she has to live with what she has done and in my belief ultimately answer to God. I also told people that you reap what you sew (some people call it carma). So while it may be difficult to maintain composure while you are being attacked, in the end the world is a better place if you do. Sorry if this offends anybody, it's not meant to.

She didn't attack you. You attacked her... like an angry child... for not answering you promptly.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
She didn't attack you. You attacked her... like an angry child... for not answering you promptly.
You sir did not see all of the PM thread, e-mails, etc. I added a Moderator to the PM thread so it could be verified and discussed with a Moderator what could/should be done and what I could do. So just back off of your high horse. It's resolved, it's over... you do know what it's over means... right?

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Then shut up about it... You "won" your big drama, you don't need to strut around like yer a big war hero.

You are right about one thing, discussions about what happened on this thread should stop. With that said if someone has a question or wants to have further discussion regarding this matter please send it via PM to me. There will be no further posts by me on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors