Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
IMG_3930.JPG IMG_3931.JPG IMG_3932.JPG IMG_3933.JPG
Sx Mini G Class $180.00 shipped
PayPal Friends and Family
Some paint rub on bottom/bat door from setting it down.
Other than that it's mint.

Possible trade for DNA 200/250

Thanks for looking!

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bump! Trade doesn't necessarily HAVE to be DNA considering I just bought a boxer. Just something of equal value.
Interested in mechs too!
If it is a DNA mod I'd prefer a "box" style

Thanks all!

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just got home... Heres a few pics. Batt wont come with it, I have a 1300 Turnigy I will put in it, but its kinda small... Lower right post has been removed so the bigger batts fit.

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
$155 shipped. Have another baby on the way trying to get rid of some stuff I just don't use anymore.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a lavabox with both lipo batteries the small and large one, and a tarot pro and a snow wolf all I wanna get rid of. Willing to part with them all. Contact me for pics videos of the mods working ECT.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got a lavabox with both lipo batteries the small and large one, and a tarot pro and a snow wolf all I wanna get rid of. Willing to part with them all. Contact me for pics videos of the mods working ECT.

Perhaps start your own thread to move your stuff? Especiallly since the post above yours states trade made already for the G class....

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
RMVape, I believe there is a way to close it yourself.... I dont have any threads open to look for the link, but I believe Whiskey posted earlier in a thread here how the OP can close it themselves.

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Pretty sure it has to be closed by a moderator. Just change the title to say (SOLD) or (TRADED) or (PLEASE CLOSE) or tag one of the mods in the thread. They will see it and close it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that a nice way to treat someone new bro. Supposed to be a vaping community and then have people like you talking shit just because i didnt fully read it. Nice. Could of said it a nicer way is all im saying. But ok. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors