Become a Patron!

G priv 2 510 connector

Alright, so i recently bought a smok G-priv 2 luxe edition... it got knocked over and the brass fitting connected to the wire has come off of where it is suppose to be seated, so now the tank is stuck on there and wobbles all over the place. Sometimes my mod will even read "no atomizer" because of the bad connection. The wires are still attached and look good but i need to find a way to secure the tank and make sure i get a good connection... Has anyone had this issue? Im not sure if maybe there is a way to slip the brass ring back into place properly, or possibly another solution to this. I also have been getting some vape hits that taste kind of off, just randomly. Not sure if this could have something to do with this connection or a defective coil.

I can try to upload a few picture later to get a better idea of what im dealing with

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lotta' complaints everywhere - and the suckers come back for more.

WHy? Because b&m's stock the hell out of them... And a few lucky-bastards promote them after very short periods of use.

I dunno if the store owner should be beaten to paste or the goddamned buyers that didn't do any research first.. OR, we just sit back and laugh.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright, so i recently bought a smok G-priv 2 luxe edition... it got knocked over and
You could take it back to the store - Frankly, I'd refuse to exchange it, myself: I think the 'drop' likely would be accepted as "abuse". If it had failed outright, the store should at least exchange it w/i a month, I believe.

On the bright side, this sort of "fragility" is common - even to a lot of mech-mods. So, you've had a lovely learning experience.

GLITF!

VU Sponsors