Become a Patron!

Gbox 200 hack

dripper775

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, couldn't find any posts with this. You can use other silicone bottles with the gbox. I did it today with an 8ml generic bottle I got off Ebay. IMO it makes squonking and refilling with a refill bottle much easier. Here are some links. One of the methods does require taking off the back panel which are #6 torx screws, and removing the metal tube assembly, quite easy though.
Credit to mike vapes and the community on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/821b75/gbox_squonk_bottle_hack/

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. Removing the cover, and then the Proprietary Bottle Assembly is trivially easy.

Replacing the torx with neomags is nearly as easy.

I swiped one of the Hugo Squeezer bottles for my Gbox - the fit is excellent. (Naturally I cannot find that damned size anywhere else)

dripper775

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes trivially indeed, and replacing the screws with mags seems like a good idea for interchanging the bottles with ease. I wonder what other bottles work, I'm sure most will given all the room inside the bottle bay.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely the Squeezers are around 10 or 11ml, and I bought some online that are about 1/2 size and fit about 7ml

I don't like the smaller bottles - they spin on squeezing.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'd have been interested in the 100, but alas - Disappearo..

YEah, they pulled them off the market fast - was lucky to get one at all

VU Sponsors