Become a Patron!

G'day Everybody

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello guys and gals,

I'm new to the forum, sort of (joined a while ago but I have been inactive); however, I'm not a new vaper. I have been vaping for 5 months and was introduced to VU by my pal @gadgetkeith who has been a good mate and helped me numerous times.

My Story: Well..
I am a 32 year old male who lives in Gold Coast, Australia, and I used to smoke a half a pack a day; it was a constant battle for me to limit myself to this amount. After 14 years with my love and hate relationship with cigarettes, I finally decided I had enough of this debilitating addiction, not only for my own sake but also for my family's sake. As vaping is somewhat of an alien concept where I live, I could not receive any first-hand help, and thus I resorted to the internet. My research on electronic cigarettes took me several months and within that time I found a youtube reviewer called PBusardo. I found Phil's videos to be informative and entertaining, but more importantly I thought he was honest; this really helped me overcome my fears and concerns about vaping. I took his advice and purchased myself a Kanger Subox Mini Starter Kit. As for e-liquid, I opted to import some USA pre-made juices. In December 2015, just a few days before Christmas, I assembled my kit and had my first vape. It was also the day I quit cigarettes.

Vaping definitely works; I am not the only success story. There are several millions of people who quit smoking with the aid of vaping, and most of them have banded together to create vape communities. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that there are so many selfless people who take time to help out strangers towards the betterment of their lives; they certainly helped me. I love being able to breathe easier and not worry anymore about the harm each freshly lit cigarette was doing to my body.

Anyways, that's my long and boring story. I could yap on forever, but I'd better stop. Thanks everybody. Keep calm and vape on :bingo:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Kayp great intro, and glad you are here!!! Vaping has helped so many, we all have great success stories, Congrats on yours, welcome aboard!!! :wave:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy! And welcome!

Sent from Tapavapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the warm reception

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello from the UK mate.
Interesting story/journey and will help others quit. In the UK they (the government) now except that vaping is safer them smoking (we already know this). I too intend to try USA juices as l have read and heard good views about them. Will be ordering some after this!
Take care and all the best

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi KayP and welcome to the V/U family, congrats on your quit. Lots of friendly and helpful folks here , enjoy the forum buddy.

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors