Become a Patron!

GearBest Vendor

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
image.jpg i was wondering if anyone else did pick up on the Promo on 23 June from GearBest from VaporJoes, Joyetech's new EvicTC 60 watt combo deal? I purchased it then and there it said is on stock I got the pics
But I still don't have the items?!! I reached out to costumer service twice already but they keep saying please wait for 3-5 business days again????? I couldn't not make a notice of this since if anyone looks on their site you'll see that the item is in stock the U.S. Plug especially ????? I see more deals come in on the VaporJoes site but I'm very reluctant to even try to buy something else from this vendor GearBest!!!! So my point in all of this is people be aware of who you get your stuff from. I know from know on only if available in U.S. I'm getting it otherwise FORGET IT!!!!!! Happy Vaping you all.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 24325 i was wondering if anyone else did pick up on the Promo on 23 June from GearBest from VaporJoes, Joyetech's new EvicTC 60 watt combo deal? I purchased it then and there it said is on stock I got the pics
But I still don't have the items?!! I reached out to costumer service twice already but they keep saying please wait for 3-5 business days again????? I couldn't not make a notice of this since if anyone looks on their site you'll see that the item is in stock the U.S. Plug especially ????? I see more deals come in on the VaporJoes site but I'm very reluctant to even try to buy something else from this vendor GearBest!!!! So my point in all of this is people be aware of who you get your stuff from. I know from know on only if available in U.S. I'm getting it otherwise FORGET IT!!!!!! Happy Vaping you all.
GearBest is really kind of slow if using standard shipping, also they are not strictly a e-cig vendor, they sell everything under the sun. The Good News is that you will get your order just might take a longer time then most others.

facebook_1435335079780.jpg

Last edited:

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok Smokie will see. It just pisses me off that if you go on their site it is available !!! Go check yourself.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I buy from them all the time.. I read the shipping times and buy accordingly. If its 3-5 shipping + 12-25 days shipping your looking at a full 30 days before you get your item. I use DHL $8.00 shipping and get it in 5-7 days.

It blows my mind when people get upset about products taking forever from China. If you want it now - go pay full price at an in country vendor.

@TygerTyger

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 24325 i was wondering if anyone else did pick up on the Promo on 23 June from GearBest from VaporJoes, Joyetech's new EvicTC 60 watt combo deal? I purchased it then and there it said is on stock I got the pics
@MrJojo did you pay for the expedited shipping?
I don't know if you selected FREE shipping however they have it listed during the checkout details 10 - 25 business days is the estimated time for free shipping. If you paid the additional $8.70 they use a different shipping method and it's an estimated 4 - 7 business days.

So if you did in fact choose free shipping the 25 business day from June 23 is July 22nd
shippingtime.jpg

If you bought that deal I'm kinda jealous because that deal was limited to 100 units. Because when it came out vendors were still at least $70 here in the US you had to pay for shipping for orders under $75.

I once got excited at checkout and missed out on paying under $2 for expediting shipping on a small order some where else. I totally missed they listed free shipping could take up to 40 business days there. I still saved way more in the long run.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does their free shipping take so long? I order from FT all the time, and I don't think anything has ever taken more than 10 days (including weekends) to get here!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Why does their free shipping take so long? I order from FT all the time, and I don't think anything has ever taken more than 10 days (including weekends) to get here!
addtext_com_MTYxNzE0Mzk1MjEz.jpg

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes Condesation I did pay the extra for shipping and security. I bought the deal as soon as it was posted. The only thing is they keep saying is back order. I'll wait and see. Thank you all for the information.

VU Sponsors