Become a Patron!

Gemz Axis RTA

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the new Gemz Axis RTA as a Christmas present from Heaven Gifts and I gotta say it's a very nice tank. It's a 24mm single coil RTA with some nice extras and flexibility. It has two different coil clamping options, which is pretty cool, and easy for building. It comes with 2 different glass options, a straight walled 2.5ml and a bubble 4ml tank, I've been using the bubble tank. Very easy to build and wick, it has a wide wicking channels making it easy to place the cotton. I find using a larger diameter coil is best, I've been using a 3mm coil, because the wide wick channels need plenty of cotton. The under coil airflow is very smooth. I love the flavor I'm getting from this tank, very dense and saturated.

The build quality is very good and very easy to take apart when needed. I like the top cap, the design makes it really easy to get a grip, even with juicy fingers. I always hate when caps don't have any knurling. Nice big juice fill holes. I haven't had any leaking with this tank, the trick with this tank is having sufficient cotton in the channels. Overall, this is a great single coil tank, I've been very pleased with it.
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Gemz-Axis-RTA.html

j7BO32z.jpg
gBtRUCW.jpg
ZVyRKio.jpg
Ogupi0H.jpg

VU Sponsors