Become a Patron!

General RTA question...

84Harley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are ALL you people retired? lol, where do you find the time for time consuming wire wrapping? I'm thinkin you are gonna get some serious paper/type cuts too.....I'll pass. :p I just go to FT, order up a supply and go about my day

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I like to take the time and do it right rather then not get the best vape experience possible.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Are ALL you people retired? lol, where do you find the time for time consuming wire wrapping? I'm thinkin you are gonna get some serious paper/type cuts too.....I'll pass. :p I just go to FT, order up a supply and go about my day
Nope most of us work for a living and have families also...we just use our free time to build..
You would have to buy from Crazychef or I to get the coils we make...I havent seen the same types of coils from any cheaper places like FT...even there best coils lack in quality

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nope most of us work for a living and have families also...we just use our free time to build..
You would have to buy from Crazychef or I to get the coils we make...I havent seen the same types of coils from any cheaper places like FT...even there best coils lack in quality

Are ALL you people retired? lol, where do you find the time for time consuming wire wrapping? I'm thinkin you are gonna get some serious paper/type cuts too.....I'll pass. I just go to FT, order up a supply and go about my day
I would never in a million years buy advanced coils from a place like fasttech. If I were to buy them they'd come from either @CrazyChef or M.Terk

@raymo2u my 38g Kanthal D came in a few hrs ago, so I'm going to start playing around with it now. Before yesterday, the highest g wire ive seen was 32g and then I got my 34g vape mail yesterday. Now today I was surprised how thin the 38g really is... I was thinking the 1000' spool I ordered would of been bigger then this, never thought it would be on same size spool as the lower awg 100'. Ok gonna go play with wires :). I'll post how the fused claptons came out when I'm done

a800b3b521d98d99b7179504d34b6f80.jpg

84Harley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was talking about the wire itself, not the coils. I'm capable of making my own coils, just don't have the patience or time to make clapton wire so I ordered some premade, I'll see how it goes, to each his/her own, whatever works.....still better than the stinkies

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was talking about the wire itself, not the coils. I'm capable of making my own coils, just don't have the patience or time to make clapton wire so I ordered some premade, I'll see how it goes, to each his/her own, whatever works.....still better than the stinkies
It's not the same and not as much freedom. Once you learn though you can make a set of fused clapton coils in like 20 mins. I do it when I get home as part of my relaxation routine. Get home pour a glass of whiskey, put on some half hour show, then if I want new coils grab the wire and I'm done with the coils about the time the show is over.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you don't have time your best bet would to be to make some Clapton wire 10-15' at a time.... I refuse to spend what there charging on wire I can simply make myself. Once you get the hang of making it, it's a breeze. I just started a few days ago and I'm already getting quicker.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Once I get the right swivels , that is exactly what I'm going to do... Make 10' of a few different variations... 10ft fused 24g/38g, 10ft fused 26g/38g , etc. This way Ill have whatever I need whenever I need it . Figure take a few hrs on a weekend and make a month worth of Clapton wire

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm also thinking of throwing in free fused Clapton coils with every order of 3 30ml of juice. Make sure everyone can experience maximum flavor of each of my juices. So all the extra wire would be good to have on hand

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I just put my aromamizer back on my mod after taking it off in frustration. Few weeks back. I'm getting so pissed all over again. I can't get juice to the wick.... It isn't the way I'm wicking, the cotton isnt even close to the holes. There so far away that my deck should be overflowing! I just can't get the juice to come up threw the deck -__-; anyone have this issue, or knows something about it?

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The only way juice comes the the deck is if I hold all the air holes and suck up threw the drip tip.

It worked the first 4-5 days I had it and then just stopped....

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Aromamizer is the biggest hyped up garbage thats been given to vaping recently...IMO Ive never had a build that worked, wicked and was enjoyable in it and I tried over 20+ different builds in it in various sizes and forms....nothing good about that damn RTA.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Aromamizer is the biggest hyped up garbage thats been given to vaping recently...IMO Ive never had a build that worked, wicked and was enjoyable in it and I tried over 20+ different builds in it in various sizes and forms....nothing good about that damn RTA.
Tell us how you really feel, Ray?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I bought it before I got caught up on the specs for all the new hardware that was released over the last year or so. I bought it because I saw the 4 3mm air holes directly on the coils and I grabbed what felt familiar to me.

To be honest, when I first got it, I loved it. That's when it was working.... If I could get the juice to come up threw the deck I'd be ok with it, but Idk wtf is going on with it. I already threw it across the room 2ce , that'd how mad it makes me (+1 for durability.... Glass is still intact)

@raymo2u do you have the same problem with the juice not coming threw the deck?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ray couldn't have stated it any better! And I totally agree with him, the Aromanizer sucks! Lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last night I even made some higher pg juice (30/70vg , higher then normal) to see if that was the issue and (*** drum roll***)... it wasn't. And I'm not going to make anothrt new juice with higher then 30% pg just to fail again.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tell us how you really feel, Ray?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You wouldnt want me too...

Ive drilled bigger wicking holes, made extra wicking holes and wicked it various ways and it never keeps up, even with 50/50 its seems too much for it. It never can go over 65w without risking a dry hit on the second draw even if its a spaced time draw...
The tank seems half empty when full and when you go to take it apart theres a shit ton of juice sitting in the well and I spilled this many many times...The airflow sucks, the vapeband airflow control is a joke, it cost too damn much for that shit to begin with. The posts are too close together and the chamber is tiny and the chimney gets even smaller in which you would think it would improve flavor but it gets so choked off it reduces the flavor.
The Tank gets hot too fast and doesnt dissipate it well and the design of the whole tank itself isnt appealing to me....

I COULD KEEP GOING...I do not like this tank at all.
Aromamizer .jpg Aromamizer SW200.jpg Aromamizer Build .jpg Aromamizer Build.jpg

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If I had more RTAs then this and the Diablo i wouldn't even bother trying to get it to work.... I just don't feel like staring at it doing nothing -_-;

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nothing worse then watching vape gear go to waste

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If I had more RTAs then this and the Diablo i wouldn't even bother trying to get it to work.... I just don't feel like staring at it doing nothing -_-;

Do what I did, Fill it with juice and put it upside down on a drip tip on a shelf...You can tell yourself its doing more then it can already...its holding juice and balancing ;)
You take a hit buying things with vaping, especially hyped up gear...thats one reason I do most of the buying and then I compare and do reviews for everyone here...I kinda wish a damn vendor or something would help me out with it but I dont mind buying it myself...

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
nd yeah that stupid afc band is HORRIBLE.... Wasn't a deal breaker for me personally because I leave it wide open

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Do what I did, Fill it with juice and put it upside down on a drip tip on a shelf...You can tell yourself its doing more then it can already...its holding juice and balancing ;)
Lmao....

It's really driving me nuts not knowing why the juice won't come threw the deck. I mean isn't that like the entire function of the same RTA...?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
nd yeah that stupid afc band is HORRIBLE.... Wasn't a deal breaker for me personally because I leave it wide open

Ive thought of drilling another holes pointed at the coil and soldering the indirect airflow holes up but then I stop myself wondering if its really going to help at all..It still wouldnt wick well...

@raymo2u when u drilled the deck holes, did it help at all?

Not really...

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive thought of drilling another holes pointed at the coil and soldering the indirect airflow holes up but then I stop myself wondering if its really going to help at all..It still wouldnt wick well...

Not really...
I see a lot of people complain about theirs leaking...shit, I can't even get juice to the wick holes, never mind the damn air holes....

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Double vision or Twisted Messes v1 clone? Which do you think is better overall? Which is better for more advanced coils?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have both RDA's and I like building on the Double Vision deck more then the V1 TM rda. I have the TM V2 coming tomorrow also.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok.. I just ordered the Griffin... Going to grab the double vision now

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want to grab the tm2 also, just right on vape budget right now. Figured id get the Griffin and an rda rather then just the tm2

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its about 1/3 taller then the Diablo 2.5ml and only a couple millimeters taller then the 5ml version
Oh wow, that's great.... Nothing worse then a tall tank

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its really not that tall...the diablos are very short tanks...

VU Sponsors