Become a Patron!

Getting back into my rda

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
I’ve been using more of my tfv8 baby then my doge v2. Last time I used it I was messing with cheap pre-made kanthal coils that burned up after a week. So I threw some alien Clapton’s in and I’m loving this build. Finally using way less cotton than I was before. Better flavor and air flow. But I feel like something can be improved, I just can figure it out what do you think?
ebf941043f411e0c3186f9b033373f4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want to point out that those are claptoned ribbon coils, not aliens. Fasttech has a Bunch of claptoned ribbon wire for sale mislabeled as aliens, alien wire has waves in the outer wire.

My only suggestions would be to just make sure your coils are slightly higher than the middle of the side airholes of your RDA, and also try to get your next coils installed closer to center so the cotton is more even each side. You may end up getting burned juice on that shorter side faster.
If you order premade wire, try to buy wire with 38gauge claptoning or higher, you could even get premade aliens from lots of individuals even here on the forums.

I kinda half agree with ej, an RDA with 2 or 4 posts instead of 3 will be easier to build on with centered coils.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Goons are nice and all, I just think there's alot better choices right now. Everyone and there sister has a goon. There bad ass, they are fucking good no doubt please no one take this the Wrong way, but there are just so many other options that are imo a better buy. For the price of one goon you could almost get a dead rabbit, and a drop. Or your could get the lucid, or reload.

To me it seems your newer to RDAs, correct me if I'm wrong this is not a personal shot at you bring newer to RDAs. There are a ton of good RDAs now, I am personally leaning towards the drop. I got to borrow it last week and feel in love. I returned it, and the damn thing infected me with the DROP virus.

Another great choice is the 22mm or if you're wanting up use bigger builds, more clouds, the 25 mm Wotofo troll.

Also, a geekvape tsunami 24 is a great pick. That's what I'm using right now.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh yeah, I want to try that new dpro.

Your Doge is old, but, there's nothing wrong with it.

All the fake as alien coils, and pre mades, they're so misleading. I'm thankful for those look quality coils looking back because it got be into building myself.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors