Become a Patron!

GETTING READY FOR VAPING 2.0: OG LIQUIDS - $4.99 (updaed link)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

It has begun... Everyone is ramping up for Vaping 2.0! Its going to come fast and heavy. Right now you can get OG liquids for $4.99 a bottle. STOCK UP!!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE LIQUID4 TO BRING ANY BOTTLE TO $4.99 ON THE PAGE
SHIPS FROM THE USA

V-FaDWof1kA

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've reported it as broken. Hopefully will be fixed shortly.

I didn't know there was a way to report a Broken Link aside from Quoting the person who posted it. I guess it must be a MOD thing. So I guess this is another thing I will not try to help out with in the future.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't know there was a way to report a Broken Link aside from Quoting the person who posted it. I guess it must be a MOD thing. So I guess this is another thing I will not try to help out with in the future.

I wouldn't have known it was broken if you hadn't said so, Steve. Thank you.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't have known it was broken if you hadn't said so, Steve. Thank you.

Your Welcome but I am done with trying to help because every time lately when I try to offer help or assistance it isn't appreciated and I have to hear someone else took care of it or I don't need to report it. Done, over and enough of this BS. Never again will I try to help. Don't bother trying to explain I do not care anymore. Spammers can run wild and if shit doesn't work I don't fucking care. Let the scammers take people for all they can.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why? What reason should I care to search for the link? I was trying to help and it isn't appreciated so I have no reason to try and find a link.
well your report will get handled and my response is for those actually interested in using the link to find the deal.

Your help is welcomed and thank you for bringing it to Staff attention. is everything OK? you seem really mad at the wrong people.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Forgot we block Sharesale links here. Had to change to my Vaporjoe link.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Forgot we block Sharesale links here. Had to change to my Vaporjoe link.
there is a reason why Breaks Shit is under his name...BTW the main image has a weird link as well but at least the here is fixed :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Your help is welcomed and thank you for bringing it to Staff attention. is everything OK? you seem really mad at the wrong people.

I caught shit for reporting spam which left a bad taste in my mouth and I a had couple MOD's defending the spammers I reported. So yes I am Mad at the current state of the Moderation on the VU because it is becoming like ECF. Not a happy camper and I will no longer offer my assistance or help with the trash. I am done.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors