https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wanted to give a big shout out for ginger vapor!
I don’t buy many mods these days, maybe one or two a year at max. This year I picked up a ginger vapor boxer dna100c and a new Taifun gt 5 - killer combo, have to say.

Well after a few months the boxer started flickering and the button sticking. I emailed ginger vapor and they told me to send it back. They received it this past Friday and it’s already enroute back to me in working order.

I’m shocked at the level of post sale customer service from them. I Harken back from the days of provape/provari and blue foam. I have not seen this level of customer service after the sale from anyone else other than hexohm. I’ve had a few -several higher end mods - like vicious ant, who want cost a minimum of 50 bucks just for shipping if you need a part. Take lost vape, those are really expensive throw away boxes, once they trip up you’re left without any support.
Thank you ginger vapor for standing behind your product and servicing it at no cost other than the shipping to get it there.
It is most appreciated and a breath of fresh air.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Dad, uncle, neighbor, and us kids would sweep the canal near us and hand catch those. Neighbor did the cooking. Really good eats.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dad, uncle, neighbor, and us kids would sweep the canal near us and hand catch those. Neighbor did the cooking. Really good eats.
That was basically my entire childhood.
Went down a few month back to visit family and show the kids what real life should be like. The before times- before tablets and cell phones

VU Sponsors