Become a Patron!

Giving You the Finger

SpyMR2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have received a e-mail from a certain online site that allows you to buy and sell items new or used and almost any item you can think of. I'm sure you know which site I'm talking about. I had sold a iTaste VTR set. This item has been sold since January and I just now received an email stating that the company has removed my listing because it does not follow their Tobacco guidelines. In the email they stated this " We realize e-cigarettes don’t contain tobacco. But due to a lack of globally consistent or clearly established regulations for the sale of these items, xXxx has made the decision to not allow the sale of e-cigarettes or their components." So, we all know you have to be over 18 to purchase any vape item/juice, and we all know that the iTaste VTR is a mod. Clearly, this company thinks the mod MUST contain nicotine. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!! Now my item has been sold so I got my money and it's all good and it was just a waist of time to remove a sold item listing (just dumb), but what ticked me off is that they are following the media and all the bs lies and making it sound like I did something illegal, and I didn't. The page clearly stated the rules for purchasing the item and I did not sell any juice or nicotine in the set. All there was was the VTR (and its case), 2 18650 batteries, 1 wall charger, and that's it. No nicotine related item at all. It just ticks me off that a company would do that because of media lies and bs rumors.
Sorry for the rant but I hope you know which company and site I'm talking about.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It's quite all right to say eBay here in case you were wondering:D

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could even say "Fuck EBay in their stupid fucking asses" if you were so inclined.

SpyMR2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't want to mention the name just cuz I don't want to just bash on them. But yeah it's eBay. lol

SpyMR2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
should have listed it as a 3.7V power supply

I didn't list it as anything close to vaping though. When it asked what the brand/model/other was, I left it all blank. Only thing that had iTaste in it was the title of the listing. I had already sold it but what I don't get is why would they remove it if I have already sold it? I only had 1 listed and after it sold I didn't relist it or anything, so they removed it from my "sold" section

VU Sponsors