Become a Patron!

Glass Issues - SMOK BBB Tank & BB RBA

se7envirtues

Member For 1 Year
First off, please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere. I did search, but what I found didn't quite match up to my issue/understanding which led to joining this informative community.

Now here's the problem. Hopefully someone can help a vape sister out.

I got my TFV8 RBA today, but when I installed it into my Big Baby Beast tank the glass is too damn short. The replacement glass that came with it doesn't fix the issue, of course, because it's for a Baby Beast tank. There is about a millimeter gap left once I put it all together.

My question is this:

Does anyone know where or how I could get a replacement glass that DOES stretch far enough to fit my Big Baby Beast so that the Baby Beast RBA is functional?

I can post pictures of my setup as needed, but here is the item listing on eBay that I bought if that helps:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142732210128?ViewItem=&item=142732210128

And, yes. I saw in the listing that the glass wasn't compatible, but didn't think that would be an issue since the RBA itself technically fits. I thought I did enough research before buying, but obviously not. /facepalms

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First off, please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere. I did search, but what I found didn't quite match up to my issue/understanding which led to joining this informative community.

Now here's the problem. Hopefully someone can help a vape sister out.

I got my TFV8 RBA today, but when I installed it into my Big Baby Beast tank the glass is too damn short. The replacement glass that came with it doesn't fix the issue, of course, because it's for a Baby Beast tank. There is about a millimeter gap left once I put it all together.

My question is this:

Does anyone know where or how I could get a replacement glass that DOES stretch far enough to fit my Big Baby Beast so that the Baby Beast RBA is functional?

I can post pictures of my setup as needed, but here is the item listing on eBay that I bought if that helps:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142732210128?ViewItem=&item=142732210128

And, yes. I saw in the listing that the glass wasn't compatible, but didn't think that would be an issue since the RBA itself technically fits. I thought I did enough research before buying, but obviously not. /facepalms
Smok should've made the rba deck the same size as regular coils. You got the wrong one. No problem, there are places to get the taller glass for the Big Baby Beast (BBB) when using the RBA. Here's a link-
https://www.kidneypuncher.com/tfv8-big-baby-rba-replacement-glass/

se7envirtues

Member For 1 Year
Smok should've made the rba deck the same size as regular coils. You got the wrong one. No problem, there are places to get the taller glass for the Big Baby Beast (BBB) when using the RBA. Here's a link-
https://www.kidneypuncher.com/tfv8-big-baby-rba-replacement-glass/

Thank you! I knew it had to be out there somewhere, but most of my search results brought up the convex glass replacements. I just didn't want to purchase the wrong thing yet again.

You're right though. Smok should have made the RBA deck the same size! Anyone's guess why they didn't.

I think I'll stick around. Any questions I usually have had in the past have led me right to these forums so it was just a matter of time before I joined. Thanks again.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! I knew it had to be out there somewhere, but most of my search results brought up the convex glass replacements. I just didn't want to purchase the wrong thing yet again.

You're right though. Smok should have made the RBA deck the same size! Anyone's guess why they didn't.

I think I'll stick around. Any questions I usually have had in the past have led me right to these forums so it was just a matter of time before I joined. Thanks again.
No sweat. This place is awesome.

If you ever get interested in making your own juice the DIY section here has a bunch of great mixers.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Back when I purchased BBB tanks, the box came with an extra coil, the RBA head AND the extra taller glass for the RBA.

se7envirtues

Member For 1 Year
Back when I purchased BBB tanks, the box came with an extra coil, the RBA head AND the extra taller glass for the RBA.

Well, damn. That sounds super convenient! I now have 3 of the extra tall glass pieces on the way My RBA is installed, primed but I guess I'll have to prime it again, and ready for them to get here.

VU Sponsors