Become a Patron!

GLASSMANOAK'S THE VAPE TREE Contest Thread for WINNERS!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10/19
657d08f0f79fae8b11686a50edb58897.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lunch was better
10/18#2uploadfromtaptalk1445275594409.jpg

scooter

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
10/19

Never eat breakfast but I do love pretty much all breakfast meals.

tree-house-smiley-emoticon-animation.gif

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10/19
c2c871ba02deefb7c1a02a8645f4cfe6.jpg

Your character shouldn't be judged by what you do when others are looking but what you do when no one can see

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10/18#4
Pizza is always good or tacosuploadfromtaptalk1445303128416.jpg

scooter

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. 10/20

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a great day so far! I just wanted to ask what flavor everyone is vaping today?

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me

The Vape Tree

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Getting closer to 200 every day !

Hopefully, we will be able to have a drawing this Sunday

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10/19#1uploadfromtaptalk1445352022521.jpg

scooter
Sunday I bet we don't make it to tonite on 200

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10/20
5e718f0318c19595994e85ed35024b51.jpg

Family.....
Like branches of a tree we all grow in different directions but our roots will always remain the same.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it was but we won so I am not complaining!!!

sent from your dazed and confused mind that is still trying to catch up with the rest of me
10/20 #1

That's good then, I was expecting and hoping for a more entertaining matchup especially for such a rivalry.

article-2324253-19C48CC5000005DC-27_964x641.jpg

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. 10/20

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a great day so far! I just wanted to ask what flavor everyone is vaping today?

10/20 #2

So far so good! Right now I'm vaping some pecan pie. Here's a pecan tree, probably not the same one used to make the juice....
PecanTree.png

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
10/20

Trying to figure out what I want to do next.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10/20 #2

So far so good! Right now I'm vaping some pecan pie. Here's a pecan tree, probably not the same one used to make the juice....
PecanTree.png
2. 10\20

Sweet I love pecan pie! Myself I am vaping a peach flavor and my diy mix like usual!

uploadfromtaptalk1445367764065.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1445367769831.jpeg

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
10/20

Getting close to the end of need to do things!!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. 10/20

10/20 #1
Anything but pine TREES which you tends to be favorite of your lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it's crazy summer just flew by
10/18 #3uploadfromtaptalk1445391242251.jpg

scooter

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10/20 #4

Think I'm gonna watch a horror movie tonight, get in the Halloween spirit...

pay-The-elephant-reaches-up-to-get-leaves-off-the-trees.jpg
3/ 10\20
Love the tree with the elephants and I wish I had found it! I love horror It's my favorite movie genre! I just finished watching warm bodies which is a zombie love story for those who don't know! Not much on the fear factor but I liked it cause it came out around the time I was wondering if you could make a zombie romance and bam there it was!
uploadfromtaptalk1445393042456.jpeg

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10/20 #1
Anything but pine TREES which you tends to be favorite of your lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
4. 10/20

Speaking of pine I am almost out of Coco again! Going to have to place another order!!! Gotta love that pine, lol!!!uploadfromtaptalk1445394605244.jpeg

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3/ 10\20
Love the tree with the elephants and I wish I had found it! I love horror It's my favorite movie genre! I just finished watching warm bodies which is a zombie love story for those who don't know! Not much on the fear factor but I liked it cause it came out around the time I was wondering if you could make a zombie romance and bam there it was!
View attachment 31325

10/20 #5

I thought it was a pretty cool pic. This time of year, I try to watch a few horror flicks for that Halloween spirit. I had never heard of that zombie movie before, at least it sounds like a different take on traditional zombie movies. I've narrowed it down to The Eye or Shutter, foreign versions of each and both are supposed to be pretty good.

ancient-oldest-trees-starlight-photography-beth-moon-fb.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10/20 #4

Think I'm gonna watch a horror movie tonight, get in the Halloween spirit...

pay-The-elephant-reaches-up-to-get-leaves-off-the-trees.jpg
I love elephants. That's one of my life dreams is to go live with them and protect them to the death if I most. They are gods greatest accomplishment. Sorry humans you can be second

scooter

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10/21
0ae8551d8134ce2bc30af05d630e9588.jpg

Gotta love New England winters. It's actually one of my favs family is confined to the house and it's some of my best memories

SENT FROM THE LAB IN THE BASEMENT OF VAPEMENT.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10/20 #5

I thought it was a pretty cool pic. This time of year, I try to watch a few horror flicks for that Halloween spirit. I had never heard of that zombie movie before, at least it sounds like a different take on traditional zombie movies. I've narrowed it down to The Eye or Shutter, foreign versions of each and both are supposed to be pretty good.

ancient-oldest-trees-starlight-photography-beth-moon-fb.jpg
5. 10/20

I have seen Shutter but I haven't been able to see the Eye yet but I have heard that it is good! It is definitely a different taken and considering not a bad movie! If you like foriegn horror movies a great one is Inside if you haven't already seen it!

Anyway that is it for me for today and I am not sure how much longer this game is going to last so good luck to everyone who has entered! Goodnight and sweet dreams!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5. 10/20

I have seen Shutter but I haven't been able to see the Eye yet but I have heard that it is good! It is definitely a different taken and considering not a bad movie! If you like foriegn horror movies a great one is Inside if you haven't already seen it!

Anyway that is it for me for today and I am not sure how much longer this game is going to last so good luck to everyone who has entered! Goodnight and sweet dreams!!!

I forgot my tree and I know that it won't count but I really want to share this one with everyone it's really cool!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1445404458133.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10/21
96a7d63558fe7676a12d36fa6a6b9d36.jpg

"Be like the willow tree able to bend without breaking under the weight of the storms that may come your way"!!!Love this quote.
SENT FROM THE LAB IN THE BASEMENT OF VAPEMENT.

VU Sponsors