Become a Patron!

Glow in the dark fruit crack.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup, that's what I'm calling it.

When I first made this juice (shake and vape) it didn't really appeal to me. I tossed it up in the cupboard for a month or better forgetting about it. Then, upon rediscovering this golden yellow, highly tasty fruit mash up, I decided to give the recipe here for you all to try.

Tastes so good, you'll smack your momma!

TFA Dragon fruit 1%
TFA Acai 1%
TFA Blueberry extra 3%
CAP juicy lemon 2%
CAP lemon Sicily 2%
TFA Strawberry ripe 3%

I'd suggest letting this one set for awhile. How long is up to you. But the color and flavor definitely change over time. It goes from a yellow-ish to a golden yellow

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL.

If you are a fruit lover, then you need more flavoring madam.
If you saw my box o'flavors, and the fact that I only have the dragonfruit... I should be ashamed. I can mix this with other brands, but no acai. And what does that taste like, anyway? I hear people go on and on about it, so I should put that on the list I have.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whoa, a recipe from freemind! I have exactly... one of those flavorings. :wait:
Same here, Lemon Sicily. I do have FA Billberry and INW Shisha Strawberry that might sub for his flavors.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but no acai. And what does that taste like, anyway?

I wondered that also and googled it.

"So What Does the Acai Berry Taste Like? Most people describe the flavor of the acai berry as being a cross between a rich blackberry or raspberry and a piece of dark chocolate. Most say the chocolate flavor is more of an aftertaste that hits after chewing the berry for a few seconds."

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you saw my box o'flavors, and the fact that I only have the dragonfruit... I should be ashamed. I can mix this with other brands, but no acai. And what does that taste like, anyway? I hear people go on and on about it, so I should put that on the list I have.
Tastes like the cross of blueberry, grape and blackberry to me. I like using it to boost blueberry flavors. I'm a blueberry fan.

VU Sponsors