Become a Patron!

Go ask Alice...

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought it was about the Jefferson Airplane song. ut then, I'm old. :rolleyes:

And if you go chasing rabbits,
And you think you're gonna fall
Just tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpiller
Has given you the call
Go ask Alice, I think she'll know.

Happy birthday, Alice! And thanks, snake, for jarring brain cells I thought had gone missing. :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe I a can say without fear of contradiction that I am one of the others although I s'pose that's nothing to brag about. :rolleyes:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Anytime and I'm possibly 1 of the oldest members here with the possible exception of @UncleRJ being a tiny bit older.He is much funnier than I am and way more helpful IMHO though.

"You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant 'ceptain" Alice"

A local radio station plays a recording of the full version of the song once a year on Thanksgiving. I think that is the only recording of Arlo Guthrie doing the full version and that goes on for pert near 20 minutes.

Time well spent!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant 'ceptain" Alice"

A local radio station plays a recording of the full version of the song once a year on Thanksgiving. I think that is the only recording of Arlo Guthrie doing the full version and that goes on for pert near 20 minutes.

Time well spent!
He did a full concert on the 50th celebration for PBS if I recall.Which included lots of other songs and plenty of stories of course.

Oh and it's great to see you're still around UncleRJ.

VU Sponsors