Become a Patron!

Good budget RTA

Hey. As title suggests am looking a budget rebuildable tank. I havea kayfun and after recently getting into rebuildables would like another one. But can't afford another kayfun. I was looking at the eleaf lemo but not a great deal of info on it over here ( Northern Ireland). Availability ain't great here either. Anyone any suggestions of a tank etc? I really like micro coil with Japanese cotton. Don't really want dual coils.
Any help or advice would be great folks Thanks Mike

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about your price but I've had really good luck with my kayfun lite and Russian 91%. I think the only difference is the juice fill method. Just stay away from the aga-t4. I couldn't find a setup on that one to make it work well.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Your best bet is to browse VaporJoes. Best prices that can be found on all things vaping......primarily clones.

Vapetastic

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
I've been selling the Lemo and can recommend. It's a good price for an authentic kayfun style type tank. It's just not very exciting, but they work good.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
another vote for the Lemo here, I like it better than my fogger v4.x and better than my kayfuns and orchids...great tank!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lemo is an awesome RTA.

Better airflow than a Kayfun
Deck is bigger and much easier to build on
You can catch the wires with the screws or holes in the deck posts
Glass tank
Much lighter than a Kayfun

Just got mine this week and I am gonna be ordering another.

20141020_162702~01 (1).jpg

VU Sponsors