Become a Patron!

Good day for this vaper....

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Went to pick up a free bottle of juice I was owed from my local B&M reward program, and the guy I usually deal with remembered me asking about a dual coil rta, and they didn't have one... So he brought me in a brand new in the box Orchid dual coil rta and gave it to me...!!

I suddenly noticed the usual conspiracy 120w raptor box was not present in his hand, and instead he Palmed a sigelei 75!!! This is a guy who never went anywhere without his raptor, so judging from the smirk on his face he liked it... So I bought one, at employee pricing ($60) and I gotta say, despite the obvious short battery life, I love this thing!!!! Not tried the tc yet but thinking about tearing the 24g dual . 25 coils I just build for the Orchid out and trying my hand at ni200....

Im glad to be off cigs for good. Vaping saved my life. I'm watching my father go through throat cancer, copd and emphysema right now and I'm so glad I quit. I gave him my Melo and I stick 30 with some ruthless "grape drank"... He vaped a whole tank yesterday and smoked one cig!!! Hopefully I can drag him out to the vape shop so he can find the vape that will keep him off cigs..!!

Have a great night yall!
a652ffba3cefc2d53133b599624f0b97.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried tc on your 75?
I have some 30g ni200 i have been wanting to experiment with, the builds i did try in my mutty xv4 and troll sucked on my ipv4.
Any suggestions for a relatively small 30g ni200 dual build....?

Edit: now see your mod is in tc mode, hows it seem to work?
I have had zero luck with tc thus far...

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
You are correct I am on tc mode. I'm vaping a new tank Sigeli elite .2 nickle at 55 w 510 degrees. Silo beast with Atlantis nickle coils .15 ohm, 40 w at 500 degrees and billow v2 dual coil. 28 g 2.5 mm 11 wraps comes to .07. That one at 480 degrees and 35 watts. All are,great vapes. For your 30 g, I may try a,single coil at 3mm and shoot for .07. Tc takes,a little bit to adjust to but its,such a great constant vape. The sig 75 does,a great job

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are correct I am on tc mode. I'm vaping a new tank Sigeli elite .2 nickle at 55 w 510 degrees. Silo beast with Atlantis nickle coils .15 ohm, 40 w at 500 degrees and billow v2 dual coil. 28 g 2.5 mm 11 wraps comes to .07. That one at 480 degrees and 35 watts. All are,great vapes. For your 30 g, I may try a,single coil at 3mm and shoot for .07. Tc takes,a little bit to adjust to but its,such a great constant vape. The sig 75 does,a great job

Awesome, glad to know the tc functions well on it.

I'm really impressed with the 75 thus far, solid build, nice clicky buttons and user friendly interface, and a decent size screen. As expected, the battery life isn't great but I can carry spare batts. Can't wait to try tc!!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yea it does go through some batts. I got mine cranked up pretty high so its bad but got 4 all charged up waiting lolol.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yea I picked up a couple new 25rs so I didn't have to split up the married pairs for the sig 150 and ipv4....
I gotta say I'm really impressed with this orchid I was gifted, it was easy to build on ( 24g dual kanthal 6 wraps, came out to .25) wicking was a little tricky but that is how they are so I hear. Good first rta experience, I'm already trying to find one with dual coils and a little better airflow.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Billows v2 has been an awesome dual coil rta for me. One of my daily tanks I use. Wicking easy, huge adjustable airflow, 5 ml capacity and can adjust build without draining tank.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I've been checking out the billow, I'm fairly impressed with this Orchid (first rta, I tend to drip) but my only complaint is the draw seems kind of tight...

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yea I've been checking out the billow, I'm fairly impressed with this Orchid (first rta, I tend to drip) but my only complaint is the draw seems kind of tight...

The billow has great airflow

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just can't beat a sigelei. It works and doesn't have issues. Same great Vape every hit all day. Yea they aren't the fanciest looking but performance wise it's top dog imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
You just can't beat a sigelei. It works and doesn't have issues. Same great Vape every hit all day. Yea they aren't the fanciest looking but performance wise it's top dog imo

Totally agree. The 75 w is my first sig and I'm loving it. Almost went for the original 150 but settled on ivp3. The to sx m. The 75 is a real pc of quality work.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yea I have had my 150 for six months, absolutely love it. Agree they aren't fancy looking, but I prefer function, and the 75 looks and feels pretty nice for the price point.

VU Sponsors