Become a Patron!

Good Evening From Michigan!

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello from Michigan where it is very cold and I am stuck inside vaping on my only Vanilla copper mod.

I would like to learn my way around the site so if anyone could link me to any specific posts to read that would me magnificent! PS: I just was ping'd that I had received an award but the notification just went away so I have no idea what it was for? maybe something to do with my first thread.

You can me Johnny and I just graduated into dripping a few months ago and I am here to learn new things rather than the same old from what the people tell me at the local vape shop and to talk to like minded individuals who enjoy some of the same things that I enjoy.

My GF hates that I am constantly talking and researching mods and what not but she doesn't understand what it is like to be a dripper.

My favorite color is purple......

I do not know what else to say without making this sound like some sort of weird dating post for a dating site.

Anyone from Michigan that knows what is up? :D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello from Michigan where it is very cold and I am stuck inside vaping on my only Vanilla copper mod.

I would like to learn my way around the site so if anyone could link me to any specific posts to read that would me magnificent! PS: I just was ping'd that I had received an award but the notification just went away so I have no idea what it was for? maybe something to do with my first thread.

You can me Johnny and I just graduated into dripping a few months ago and I am here to learn new things rather than the same old from what the people tell me at the local vape shop and to talk to like minded individuals who enjoy some of the same things that I enjoy.

My GF hates that I am constantly talking and researching mods and what not but she doesn't understand what it is like to be a dripper.

I do not know what else to say without making this sound like some sort of weird dating post for a dating site.

Do you like dogs?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not from Michigan but from ohio and it's freezing here at least I'm freezing because i think I have a cold. I can't say I like the color purple I actually really hate it no offense. But dripping is awesome 95 percent of my bf and mines life consist of vaping lol welcome to vu

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Everyone is getting sick here! and the good friends that I have invited me over without telling me that " hey!!! we are sick by the way! " :[

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Hey fellow Michigander, glad to have you on board. Forums are a great place to get and share information on vaping; I also learned a lot from watching videos on You Tube. Vape On!

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm on the other side of the lake here in Illinois and I extend a welcome to VU.
Dripping is the only vaping I do. :D Lots of it.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello fellow Michigander. Waterford mi here. Welcome to vu. The wives never understand the lifestyle that is vaping. I get yelled at all the time.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New here and new to Vaping! Michigan also near Port Huron...
Welcome! Hope everything went well down that way after that huge storm cell moved through MI.
I really enjoy hectic weather, it is so relaxing !

Hello fellow Michigander. Waterford mi here. Welcome to vu. The wives never understand the lifestyle that is vaping. I get yelled at all the time.
I understand! My lady friend constantly nags but she does not know what it's like to live the lifestyle I have and have a place to go every night before bed where you can just kick it with fellow vapesters, but then again I do not understand her constant selfies obsession neither!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors