Become a Patron!

Good news for fans of Digiflavor Siren, V2 is coming!

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was watching a Vaping with Vic review on the Coppervape Skyline. Out of habit, I decided to read a couple of comments. It appears that Vic asked his MTL viewers to hold off purchasing any MTL atomisers because he's in the know about Digiflavor producing a V2 of the Siren.

So far, there's been zero word about it on Digiflavor's website or social media, but I can't wait since I, along with many others are big fans of the previous Siren.

Digiflavlor posted a teaser on Instagram earlier today
WQzNlMd.jpg

Currently only up for pre order :Digiflavor Siren V2 MTL GTA Tank

Not yet listed on digiflavlor's website. Will update the post once the link is up .

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
A nice looking tank. I've always wondered about the Sirens with the build deck in the middle of the tank though, what happens when the level of ejuice drops below the build deck wick holes? Does it give dry hits? Is the space below the build deck just wasted space? Do you have to lay it on its side to make sure it wicks when below the bottom of the build deck? I must be missing something :)

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A nice looking tank. I've always wondered about the Sirens with the build deck in the middle of the tank though, what happens when the level of ejuice drops below the build deck wick holes? Does it give dry hits? Is the space below the build deck just wasted space? Do you have to lay it on its side to make sure it wicks when below the bottom of the build deck? I must be missing something :)
you can see more detail in the link
https://www.vaporl.com/digiflavor-siren-v2-mtl-gta-tank-24mm-4-5ml.html

VU Sponsors