Become a Patron!

Good RDA to go with my iStick TC40W

Just as the title states, I would like to get into building my own coils so looking for a good RDA to go with my iStick TC40W

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You've a world of choices in RDA's. It's not the RDA that you need to match to your mod. It's the resistance of your coil(s) that you need to optimize to the capabilities (power limitations) of the mod. Steam Engine is a good resource to use.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You really want an rda that offers a good single coil. With the 40w being your limit. or something restrictive on a dual coil to play with.
you can go pretty inexpensive with a steamboat from 101vape for 16$. its pretty much the tugboat 2.
or beyond vape.com has a make and make war, both have single coil options. The makowar offers much more airflow while the mako itself is more flavor.
Finally the twisted messes rda is great for single or dual coil with hefty potholes making it easy to build and a very ample juice well. With fully adjustable airflow from very loose draw to a tight draw.

Ive always thought of an optimum vape for me is 7/8 wraps of 24g at 25w per coil. so 40w is a great single coil vape with head room or a Pretty good dual coil.

Last edited:
You really want an rda that offers a good single coil. With the 40w being your limit. or something restrictive on a dual coil to play with.
you can go pretty inexpensive with a steamboat from 101vape for 16$. its pretty much the tugboat 2.
or beyond vape.com has a make and make war, both have single coil options. The makowar offers much more airflow while the mako itself is more flavor.
Finally the twisted messes rda is great for single or dual coil with hefty potholes making it easy to build and a very ample juice well. With fully adjustable airflow from very loose draw to a tight draw.

Ive always thought of an optimum vape for me is 7/8 wraps of 24g at 25w per coil. so 40w is a great single coil vape with head room or a Pretty good dual coil.
Thanks for the info I think imma try out the Steamboat!

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
vape.com ??? Really? Great reco's !!! ...but I'ma think he meant 101vape.com

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator