Become a Patron!

Good tank for xcube 2

subvapor

Member For 4 Years
I'm getting the xcube 2 tomorrow from my local vape shop. I have the tfv8 and crown tank but I always like to buy a new tank when I get a new mod. so what would you guys say is a good setup with the xcube 2? I'm planning on getting a tank and a rda so any recommendations on rda to?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First I'd start by recommending you get the X Cube Ultra instead.
I know you didn't ask for an RDTA however the Limitless RDTA Plus is working out really well for me.
I'm already enjoying the Smok Minos quite a bit.
The 0.3 coil that comes with it doesn't like my particular juice but once you switch it over and start using the M2 deck you'll find it works out pretty nice.
Unfortunately I have nothing to provide for regular RDAs.

subvapor

Member For 4 Years
First I'd start by recommending you get the X Cube Ultra instead.
I know you didn't ask for an RDTA however the Limitless RDTA Plus is working out really well for me.
I'm already enjoying the Smok Minos quite a bit.
The 0.3 coil that comes with it doesn't like my particular juice but once you switch it over and start using the M2 deck you'll find it works out pretty nice.
Unfortunately I have nothing to provide for regular RDAs.
I was originally going to get it but I can't find any website that has the xcube ultra in stock. Plus I'm so impatient I would like the website to offer over night delivery but is any websites. I normally go to my local vape shop but I can't find any where selling it in my area. Do you know of any websites

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3fvape
focalecig
fasttech
gearbest
and
misthub
All have some as well if you want to wait on a boat.

subvapor

Member For 4 Years
I take that back
https://www.eciggity.com/smok-x-cube-ultra-220w-tc-box-mod/
eciggity have the stainless one.
That is the one I have and it looks awesome.
$59.99
code "reddit10" will get you $6 off.
Giving you a total of $53.99 plus shipping
Unfortunately they do NOT offer NDA or any type of overnight shipping.
Just ordered the stainless steel from eciggity thanks for the link I chose the Express shipping

VU Sponsors