Become a Patron!

Good Vibes - LA Lovin'

Deleted

Member For 5 Years
I need help from the clone gods!

I need this juice in my life! They describe it as a creamy cheesecake but it's honestly much better than that!

It's a full bodied, creamy, smooth mouthgasm. I detect a tiny, small note of floral but it doesn't take control; more-so hides in the back and adds to the creamy ambiance. I could be utterly wrong on the floral aspect. One thing for sure is that it's to die for!

Deleted

Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the great review! lol
Hope you didn't take my post the wrong way! :eek: You know you've made it big when someone requests a clone of your juice!

I've literally spent more than $200 on your juice (no joke). Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of paying retail and enjoying your godlike creation for a while!

Hope you didn't take my post the wrong way! :eek: You know you've made it big when someone requests a clone of your juice!

I've literally spent more than $200 on your juice (no joke). Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of paying retail and enjoying your godlike creation for a while!
Which shop do you usually buy it from? You can order a 120ml from them, just ask them and they'll order from us!

Deleted

Member For 5 Years
Which shop do you usually buy it from? You can order a 120ml from them, just ask them and they'll order from us!
the 2 shops I frequent the most specifically for your juice are hidden vapes and northridge vapes. Although I did see you guys sample your bottles to vapor shop & lounge in sherman oaks, but they didn't end up carrying you guys, which is a DAMN SHAME!

VU Sponsors