VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm very sad to say that a dear personal friend of mine has finally moved on to another place and will no longer be a part of VU ... my last remaining VTC5..

I don't know why you left me so soon.. I don't know if you were bullied by all the other lesser batteries in my collection, or you were just sick of being used and abused by so many different mods.. maybe it was your ego that got in the way or your sensitive nature when someone didn't agree with you.. Either way - you will be missed..

Seriously folks - I don't want to see a whole bunch of posts talking bad about her either.. or that you didn't agree with her continuous amp output.. And please don't post any more threads talking about her.. She was a good battery and I was her friend!!

I drained her too long, too many times and then she started reading all these articles about vaping advocacy groups and I think that's what put her over the edge.. I mean how can anyone actually read these things and not just up and leave EVERYTHING!? I guess that's a question better left up to the vaping gods.. RIP

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
562cb79f5f2c5387e2db2337e01b373e.jpg

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our prayers go out to your friends family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your condolences - it's another sad day for VU to lose such a contributing member ;)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we all know who to blame for this incident - @V4P3R eMAG .. you have struck again! Thanks for being the cause of all these members leaving.. You and your whole 'writing your opinion on the internet' thing that you do.. I mean seriously - who does that in 2015!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Official statement from V4P3R.com PR team:

The author of V4P3R.com would like to offer up his condolences on your recent loss. Regretfully, he could not be here to post in person due to the recent outcries of trolling, accusations of not answering "legitimate" questions from aforementioned trolls, and obfuscation. He is deeply saddened, and may even shed a tear. It's so hard to find a legit VTC5 these days, and yours will be sorely missed.

Thank you.

Please, no photographs.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

The author of V4P3R.com would like to offer up his condolences on your recent loss. Regretfully, he could not be here to post in person due to the recent outcries of trolling, accusations of not answering "legitimate" questions from aforementioned trolls, and obfuscation. He is deeply saddened, and may even shed a tear. It's so hard to find a legit VTC5 these days, and yours will be sorely missed.

Thank you.

Please, no photographs.

Well shit! :: puts camera away:::

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thank you.

Please, no photographs.

We both know this was an elaborate setup by Vapor Joe and all the other elites to push your propaganda to the masses.. After I read your site, I immediately quit my book club and reading all together.. it's overrated anyways

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We both know this was an elaborate setup by Vapor Joe and all the other elites to push your propaganda to the masses.. After I read your site, I immediately quit my book club and reading all together.. it's overrated anyways
It was actually @VaporJoes who held the press conference.. ;)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Confession: I cheat on my greens with my blues all the time. Sometimes I'll even throw in a black one, because...well, you know what they say.

I'm a scandalous dirty butt.

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't worry if you are a Hindu and believe in reincarnation...She'll be back one way or another;)
dg_184265.png

I can't believe in any of that, because I would be fucked.. I'll most likely come back as the only dildo being shared and passed around an old folks home..

VU Sponsors