Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
4206fa71067d239e578190a9a29c49a3c133ea24cbdc327bdc49d2ee222535a7.jpg

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Overslept and missed the morning coffee klatch

"The courage not to bow to pressure, the courage to stand alone, the courage to maintain one’s determination, the courage to look deep into one’s heart and confront one’s own cowardice and arrogance, the courage to challenge difficulties—those who possess this kind of courage are true victors."

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bling'd some mods with finned 510 adapters.

They are functional too, as they give protection to old/weak threads and also give me a copper adjustable 510.

WQLwudcl.jpg

Also, this ongoing project with my Orchid v4 and my Jinamod's Wood Fairy mod. :)
Using KF tank parts and "Foggy" Orchid parts. Also glass 'n brass DT.

wor6z0Rl.jpg
Z3YC4oQl.jpg

Eventually, I want to have it all brass using the KF Quartz parts more:

yjWiRJ5l.jpg

denrock316

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ok got a new stand and couple iStick 50s with sub ohm tanks (Lemo 2 and Zephyrus) so I figure it is time for a couple new pics.

20150824_140138.jpg 20150824_140202.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Puff ?? Did you have a question about this?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
thought I'd put a updated pic here got a few new things-

View attachment 36937
Another 100watt iStick fan :D .. my 100watt w/Triton V1 is my fav setup... I have a couple 50's also. Now you just need some BLING on them! :D:p

I'm sporting a Jwrap on mine...
11181961_10207827197308030_4035334491307233467_n.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I LOVE Bling! My closet, shoes, purses, etc. are all embellished. What is your favorite pen mod? I have a Nautilus Aspire Mini that needs a new pen. The Vision Spinner2 (bling red) is almost toast. Connector problems and I can only fix it for so long. Also, I don't like that fact that it cuts me off after 5 secs.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's awesome! NO! Don't deck out the tank. IMHO.

Think I'll do that with Swarovski's! Got a few new mods but will try a pen with my Aspire Mini first. Okay, glue for this??? I have blinged my own clothes before, but would be worried about more adherent glue for this vs. stock. Haha. Got a Sigelei dual battery Fushia a few days ago, got a Kanger Sub Nano and looking for a new pen mod. Fun!

Hi! I'm a newbie here. I love the blingy photos and wanted to share mine. I bedazzled the heck out of this pen--I am debating whether I should deck out the tank. View attachment 43456

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Love my bling.
287lowj.jpg
Whoa, Joy! That's some serious BLING! As a former BeDazzler/Bling enthusiast myself, I think you just gave me a new hobby. Lord knows I need one. Been going through surgeries and crap. This will keep me calm and occupied vs. sitting in this chair staring at 2 monitors all day. Thanks! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Is that a green FINN Vtank? I have about 10 or so you can have.
Hi... no, that is not a vtank. Thanks, but I don't use clearomizers anymore. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't your rings interfere with the airflow holes?
No, not really. I just kept them either above or below them.

Hi Trixy,

Sorry I didn't see your reply until now. Yes, definitely bling out your pen first! I used E6000 glue with a respirator. It has really strong fumes and even though I was protected and sat infront of an open window and door, I still felt the effects of it. Not a good feeling after working on it for several hours. There are other glues out there that will do the same job. I'm going to look into Gorilla Glue-they make a glue that will adhere to metal.

Hi Trixy,

Sorry I didn't see your reply until now. Yes, definitely bling out your pen first! I used E6000 glue with a respirator. It has really strong fumes and even though I was protected and sat infront of an open window and door, I still felt the effects of it. Not a good feeling after working on it for several hours. There are other glues out there that will do the same job. I'm going to look into Gorilla Glue-they make a glue that will adhere to metal.

I use a glue called Glass Bond. It dries super clear and doesn't "muddle" the sparkle of the rhinestones. Hope this helps too.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm brand new to this board. Did I do something wrong? If so, I am sorry.
Kinda... Please keep your posts to only E-LIQUID and/or related vaping subjects. Any other type of vaping product discussions/sales is strictly against the few rules that are in place on this forum. Although members here may or may partake in those activities, this is NOT the forum for those types of posts. There are plenty of other forums out there for that.

VU Sponsors