Become a Patron!

GOT Fans...

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
Any Game Of Thrones fans have ideas/theories about who will end up on the throne?

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
JFYI, the forum has spoiler tags if ya need 'em.
On the 'insert' section of the button bar.
Snap924.jpg

Dragons will eat everyone. Wheeeeeeeee!

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
Thank you CaFF...didn't know that.

Only two episodes left to find out! I'm thinking John will end up on the throne.

The way its going, I think Danny and Cersei will die, Jon will leave and go join Tormund (maybe stay in Winterfell - although I doubt it) and either Gendry or Tyrion will get then Throne...lol

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It will be exciting to see how this story ends. The battle scene was epic and Ayra killing the Night king was awesome. I bet she will try to kill Cersi but Cersi's brother may end her as well.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
They are making Dany look bad which I think is bad for her. After Cersei killed her girl Dany’s gonna go buck wild on the Red Keep and someone is going to have to kill her like the last Dragon on the throne. Maybe Arya in someone else’s face. They brought back Arya’s dire wolf back last season I think. I don’t think that was a mistake. They wouldn’t have had her interact with her wolf just for that scene so I’m curious to see how the wolf is going to save her or help her in some way. Oh and for who ends up on the throne, Sam or Sansa would be cool, Tyrion would also. How about Arya wearing someone else’s face. Nah too cheesy but can’t wait well I have waited two freaking years so I guess I can wait.

VU Sponsors