Become a Patron!

Got Juice?

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a handful of 12-36 nics but my tank and rta are beginning to act up. Bad part is I just ordered a new mod so am stuck dripping until I figure out how to fix my tank. Anyone got any 3-8nics?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a handful of 12-36 nics but my tank and rta are beginning to act up. Bad part is I just ordered a new mod so am stuck dripping until I figure out how to fix my tank. Anyone got any 3-8nics?
What do you mean "acting up" maybe I can help in that regard. I'd send you some of my DIY but I am left with 30ml vg, No telling when I'll get more. And honestly, shipping funds would seriously spend my last $4. But maybe I can help figure out you tanks...

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The inner piece in the gct that connects the top part of tank/drip tip area to the coil (screws into coil to hold it all togather) came loose from top. Guess need a lil liquid weld to fix it, I can push it back in place but with glass in place scared to break it.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thinking I might just buy some vg and dilute the liquids I got down as they are a strong 200% flavor anyways. This might get me into DIY sooner than I thought

Last edited:

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you do you'll prolly want some Flavorings to since the vg won't just dilute the nic, it'll dilute everything

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you do you'll prolly want some Flavorings to since the vg won't just dilute the nic, it'll dilute everything
Guess you didnt read the 200% flavoring level. Plan on 50% pure vg, 50% current liq then put drop by drop to boost flavor to where I want it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you have something to trade for juice, start a thread in the hardware/Ejuice section, its an idea.....

VU Sponsors