Become a Patron!

Got my Smok ProColor today and Aura RDA....

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My UPS man (love him) brought me some new toys to play with :vapemail:

Aura RDA and Smok ProColor....

I tossed the Wismec RX3 in just cuz it's so pretty.. dont laugh at my Teflon tube drip tip..
at least I will never get molten lava on my lips..... :giggle:

I did get the Smok kit in auto-blue, but the big baby is having issues with gurgling, so stuck
a different tank on it...

The RX3 has my beloved Reload RDA sitting on top...

Vaping heaven :) :ejuice: :cloud: :banana: :stars:

mods 01sep17.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My UPS man (love him) brought me some new toys to play with :vapemail:

Aura RDA and Smok ProColor....

I tossed the Wismec RX3 in just cuz it's so pretty.. dont laugh at my Teflon tube drip tip..
at least I will never get molten lava on my lips..... :giggle:

I did get the Smok kit in auto-blue, but the big baby is having issues with gurgling, so stuck
a different tank on it...

The RX3 has my beloved Reload RDA sitting on top...

Vaping heaven :) :ejuice: :cloud: :banana: :stars:

View attachment 90786
Awesome! Make sure to share what you think of the Aura. :)

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome! Make sure to share what you think of the Aura. :)

Vaping on it as we speak... using the coils that were in the kit.. never seen so much stuff included with a RDA...
I love the build deck, it's like little clamps.. so no tiny PITA grub screws chewing into the coils.
Also, because of the way the bottom air flow is designed, there is room to stick the cotton into.
I also like the way the barrel has a top, and mid section, and the o-ring tension is such that when i adjust the air flow
for the bottom, the whole RDA doesnt turn.
It holds a nice amount of juice.. and i just been dumping it in with so far no leaking.
The flavor is very nice, but not the best.
This is still not as good for flavor as the Reload, but price considering, it's pretty close...
The Ampus has a very similar bottom air flow design, only it's a spring clamp, and barrel looks the same as a Reload.
It's more $$ then the Aura, but the vapor and flavor is about the same..

So yeah, I love what Daniel did with this affordable RDA :)

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How are you liking the Pro Color?

I love this MOD... it is a bit tricky to navigate the menu, and when i change tanks, it doesnt always ask if it's new or old
but i still have to press the fire button and hold it, then i can press it again to vape.. it's not like the Alien

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hoping for one to be added to my collection in the near future but I say that for almost all the new stuff!

Well, maybe wait till the Majesty comes out.. which was supposed to be last month.. but i havent even seen any pre-orders for
it in the US (China only)... It's not even featured on their website!!! strange!! I actually like the design of it better, but got tired
of waiting, so got the procolor instead....

VU Sponsors