Become a Patron!

Got stealth?

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about this little guy? IN'AX NANO clone. 18350 mod with hybrid dripper. With the new AW 800mAh, you could actually run this thing with a .35ohm build. Of course, you'd need a pocketful of batteries.

Here it is in a lineup with a tube of lip balm, a 15ml bottle, and an 18650:

yCkLxE.jpg

And next to my smallest 18650 combo (SMPL/Hobo):

p3hwAy.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I have one. I prefer using ekowool or a cotton build in it. Made a slug wick, ss mesh wrapped around ekowool with some ekowool poking out from the top to insulate the wick, and a bit of ekowool spread out at the bottom to soak the juice up. Works great at .5 Ohm with 30 gauge flat Kanthal.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't built mine yet but just finished reading some FT reviews. One dude stated he melted the positive pin insulator with a .4ohm build. Guess I'll probably stay well north of that. I guess it can also auto-fire with button tops. Which battery are you using in the NANO?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't built mine yet but just finished reading some FT reviews. One dude stated he melted the positive pin insulator with a .4ohm build. Guess I'll probably stay well north of that. I guess it can also auto-fire with button tops. Which battery are you using in the NANO?
The unit isn't meant to be used in a chain vape. It gets really hot if you take a lot of toots in succession....

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good info, thanks. I have no intentions of chain vaping this thing. It's more of a novelty for me than anything else. I may snag some of the Nemesis hybrid parts and try to run a Derringer RDA on it. The Derringer isn't much, if any, bigger than the NANO's dripper.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool little thing, think I'll order me one of them to tinker with. Thanks for posting

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait..an 18350 at 0.35 ohm?? I'm obviously behind the times (again)!

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait..an 18350 at 0.35 ohm?? I'm obviously behind the times (again)!

The new AW 18350 is a 12A cell. It probably wouldn't run for very long at .35ohm but it should handle the load with no issues.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I have one. I prefer using ekowool or a cotton build in it. Made a slug wick, ss mesh wrapped around ekowool with some ekowool poking out from the top to insulate the wick, and a bit of ekowool spread out at the bottom to soak the juice up. Works great at .5 Ohm with 30 gauge flat Kanthal.
Can you snap a quick pict of this build? It sounds good

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh wow.. below .5 too??
i got a pocket full of the old aw imr batteries.. the red ones..
just dont think they can handle my .5/.6 ohms.. they tend to like 1.0 and up..
hmm.. but that is cute!!

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The new AW 18350 is a 12A cell. It probably wouldn't run for very long at .35ohm but it should handle the load with no issues.
The problem is that a .35 Ohm build will heat this thing up fast and melt the positive pin insulator. 0.5 is the lowest I went with a 10.2 Amp 18350, still too hot for my tastes. I think this things sweet spot is about .75 to .8. It's not meant for massive clouds....

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Understood. I wouldn't run a build that low with the stock RDA. However, I'm putting a Nemesis hybrid adapter on it and hope to run a Praxis Derringer on the mod as well.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reminds me of the sneak-a-tokes we used to sneak into concerts when I was much younger. LOL

VU Sponsors