Become a Patron!

Gotta rant about a vendor

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
Ecigaretteempire selling 120ml of bad drip cereal trip for $27. Ya know why? Because it was obviously tainted in the heat and is pretty much useless. They played dumb, and asked me what I think a solution would be. Well all your cereal trip is fucking cooked, so what else would I want? Not going through the bullshit of returning it so I'm stuck with orange swill.
Lesson learned. If it seems way too cheap, there's a reason.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
Ecigaretteempire selling 120ml of bad drip cereal trip for $27. Ya know why? Because it was obviously tainted in the heat and is pretty much useless. They played dumb, and asked me what I think a solution would be. Well all your cereal trip is fucking cooked, so what else would I want? Not going through the bullshit of returning it so I'm stuck with orange swill.
Lesson learned. If it seems way too cheap, there's a reason.

Shit, wrong forum. Sorry. I can't figure out how to delete it

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you know that's what happened to your bottle, let alone the entire stock?

For what it's worth, I've never had an issue with ecig empire and have placed over a dozen orders.

@ecigaretteempire

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
Actually I was talking to bad drip support and that was what they believe happened.

I can post the email if ya like. I'm glad you never had an issue as I don't wish that shit on anyone.
Can you explain why the 20+ bottles I've gotten from multiple sources were not orange and had flavor, but the 2 I got from ece were and they claim all their bottles are that color?

Personally since both bottles had slightly different labels I was leaning towards counterfeiting.

Oddly enough ece has it way cheaper than other sites.

@dontdigthebullshit lol

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
How do you know that's what happened to your bottle, let alone the entire stock?

For what it's worth, I've never had an issue with ecig empire and have placed over a dozen orders.

@ecigaretteempire
In addition ece is saying it happened in transit yet they say all their bottles are that color. Pretty sure it doesn't take a mathematical equation to figure this one out.

@ecigaretteempire.

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
I will say this though, they were nice people, and I'm not claiming they're purposely out to screw anyone, and they may not even know. But when you're out of your adv and it arrives and the flavor is weak AF it's a huge disappointment.

They asked me what I thought would be a good solution. That I found perplexing. Like, I would think it's obvious what a solution would be, but I was just like fuck it, I'll just keep it, use it in its own tank or my rdta and get it elsewhere from now on.

Once you use another juice in a tank this flavor never breaks through.

Something is definitely not right with the juice. Was it heat? Fuck if I know. I'm some shit head that just wants to vape. I'm just saying what I've been told. I wanted nothing more than for it to be a positive experience. It just wasn't.

ecigaretteempire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello Zen0fire,

I am very sorry for your unfortunate experience ordering from us. We hold ourselves to a high standard of customer service and try to guarantee satisfaction with every purchase. Though your situation is unusual, it is not impossible and we are extremely embarrassed for the mistake. When we ask " what you think would be a good solution?" is our way of making sure you are fully satisfied. Whether that be a full refund, or a different bottle with a full refund the choice was yours and still is! Because you are extremely dissatisfied with your purchase and the products that you received, we would like to make it up to you! If you would please contact {email removed by staff] with your order number, he would love to remedy this situation for you :)
Hope you have a great rest of your day and we are looking forward to hearing form you!

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors