https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WOW... THE SOS nominee makes 23 million per year plus bonus!!!
A SOS MAKES 200 k
I guess he wants to serve America...

He is the best pic possible for the job... Praise be the Trump

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can any of the trump fans explain to me why his pick for SOS makes sense? Just explain why he's the most qualified and how this falls into the whole logic of draining the swamp.

All I want is a logical, sound explanation. I don't need to be called a "snowflake" or "butthurt" because the candidate I hated most lost the election. Just a reason why the former CEO Exxon is fit to be the most senior diplomat in the entire universe.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can any of the trump fans explain to me why his pick for SOS makes sense? Just explain why he's the most qualified and how this falls into the whole logic of draining the swamp.

All I want is a logical, sound explanation. I don't need to be called a "snowflake" or "butthurt" because the candidate I hated most lost the election. Just a reason why the former CEO Exxon is fit to be the most senior diplomat in the entire universe.

BUTTHURT.... he's a billionaire, he's gonna MAGA bro...♂️

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Would love an actual answer to this.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait for it
Wait for it

Birdbrain, brain damaged, retard
Figured i could save them the trouble in hopes for an actual answer for a change

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sure. How would you like it presented? A pro and con list? As compared to the last two SOS? Compared to somebody else specifically(I need names)?

I'd rather start with a goal in mind for context as to what kind of answer your looking for rather than a generalized question. I'm quite sure there are probably other people that may be more acceptable to me, like my Uncle(who really is nobody notable), but having them willing to do it or being approved by the Senate is probably not going to happen, lol.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure. How would you like it presented? A pro and con list? As compared to the last two SOS? Compared to somebody else specifically(I need names)?

I'd rather start with a goal in mind for context as to what kind of answer your looking for rather than a generalized question. I'm quite sure there are probably other people that may be more acceptable to me, like my Uncle(who really is nobody notable), but having them willing to do it or being approved by the Senate is probably not going to happen, lol.

Fair enough. How about this, do you think he is a suitable pick, if so, why? If not, anyone you would like to see?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm alive and well. I actually have things that keep me away from the internet all day. No worries of my wife and I fighting, or her biting my sack. We are more civilized and have more class than that.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair enough. How about this, do you think he is a suitable pick, if so, why? If not, anyone you would like to see?

Trump was the people's choice for the GOP nomonation. ..the rank and file republican feel as though they have been betrayed by the GOP every since Regan left the whitehous.....they thought..Bush McCain Romney and the mid term elections, and the pandering the GOP gave Obama were all betryals....so Trump was a message to the GOP that the voters had finally decided #neverGOP....
So in some sense it makes sense that Trump chooses someone who is NOT politically connected who doesn't have a political carrerr and who is not going to have a political carrerr he is to old...on one hand it';s great to see someone whose not a political vampire who would use the secretary of state office as a rung in the ladder toward more political power like Hilary or Romney...after all draining the swamp is keeping power out of the hands of the political elite of either the GOP or the DNC.carrerr politicians.
on the other hand the guy has deep connections to Exxon which to me is very very troubling...I am supposed to trust that someone who has worked for one of the largest global corporations on the planet, a company whose probablly had their hands in toppeling goverments, that he had some sort of epiphany about the rights of free people's....The guy probally has more experince with dealing with powerfull and cruel men from all over the world more than any politician in america...but for whose interests?....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Trump does not communicate with his ardent supporters. He asks fellow politicians who he should pick. You don't think he will concern himself with the voters, do you?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump was the people's choice for the GOP nomonation. ..the rank and file republican feel as though they have been betrayed by the GOP every since Regan left the whitehous.....they thought..Bush McCain Romney and the mid term elections, and the pandering the GOP gave Obama were all betryals....so Trump was a message to the GOP that the voters had finally decided #neverGOP....
So in some sense it makes sense that Trump chooses someone who is NOT politically connected who doesn't have a political carrerr and who is not going to have a political carrerr he is to old...on one hand it';s great to see someone whose not a political vampire who would use the secretary of state office as a rung in the ladder toward more political power like Hilary or Romney...after all draining the swamp is keeping power out of the hands of the political elite of either the GOP or the DNC.carrerr politicians.
on the other hand the guy has deep connections to Exxon which to me is very very troubling...I am supposed to trust that someone who has worked for one of the largest global corporations on the planet, a company whose probablly had their hands in toppeling goverments, that he had some sort of epiphany about the rights of free people's....The guy probally has more experince with dealing with powerfull and cruel men from all over the world more than any politician in america...but for whose interests?....

What you drinking tonight bro?
You can spell all of a sudden?! Wtf!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump does not communicate with his ardent supporters. He asks fellow politicians who he should pick. You don't think he will concern himself with the voters, do you?
Who are his ardent supporters.... almost all of his support came from people who hated Hilary and who hated the Bush controled GOP. and saw Trump as the best way to defeat them both.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Suitable. I think so. The job, in basic terms, is the nations top diplomat. While he has not been in the government in elected or appointed positions his career experience certainly qualifies him. He has worked in many countries and there are no reports that I'm aware of that he makes enemies out of spite. His detractors are more domestic considerations(ideology, policy, etc.) rather than his experience or ability to do the job.

Do I like everything about the guy? No. He liked the TPP and had a couple other policy positions I don't agree with. But it's not likely there would be anybody I agree with about everything.

Is he an Elite? I don't know but I have my doubts. He is a CEO and wealthy. I'm not opposed to rich people based only on being rich and I'm not automatically opposed to corporations. He's successful. That doesn't make him evil. I've looked him up and I don't see anything glaringly Elite. He might be, but it doesn't stand out. While I know that the country is generally distrustful of rich CEO's, it can go too far. I don't want a career politician. And, I don't think a laborer or the average small business owner, basically a "no name" person, is who we want to put out as the face of our diplomacy. Somebody of repute has to do the job. I don't think the left and the R elites would be so adamant about how bad he is if he was one of them, lol.

He works with Russia and knows Putin. Big bonus points for that. I've had an ass full of blaming everything on Russia. Our foreign policy failures are our failures and politicians blaming Russia for them in order for them to keep their jobs has to stop.

The Dems are screaming about him. That just makes me like him more. If he was an elite, they'd be fine with him. Some Republican elite are screaming about him. If he was an elite, they wouldn't scream.

He is better than Romney, Guiliani, and about every other choice that's been floated till now. I was happy that those choices didn't happen. I'm happy that it was not another career politician that took the job because they want to run for President and lost their last Primary. We don't need anymore failed Presidential hopefuls and politicians looking for a springboard for the next election.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suitable. I think so. The job, in basic terms, is the nations top diplomat. While he has not been in the government in elected or appointed positions his career experience certainly qualifies him. He has worked in many countries and there are no reports that I'm aware of that he makes enemies out of spite. His detractors are more domestic considerations(ideology, policy, etc.) rather than his experience or ability to do the job.

Do I like everything about the guy? No. He liked the TPP and had a couple other policy positions I don't agree with. But it's not likely there would be anybody I agree with about everything.

Is he an Elite? I don't know but I have my doubts. He is a CEO and wealthy. I'm not opposed to rich people based only on being rich and I'm not automatically opposed to corporations. He's successful. That doesn't make him evil. I've looked him up and I don't see anything glaringly Elite. He might be, but it doesn't stand out. While I know that the country is generally distrustful of rich CEO's, it can go too far. I don't want a career politician. And, I don't think a laborer or the average small business owner, basically a "no name" person, is who we want to put out as the face of our diplomacy. Somebody of repute has to do the job.

He works with Russia and knows Putin. Big bonus points for that. I've had an ass full of blaming everything on Russia. Our foreign policy failures are our failures and politicians blaming Russia for them in order for them to keep their jobs has to stop.

The Dems are screaming about him. That just makes me like him more. If he was an elite, they'd be fine with him. Some Republican elite are screaming about him. If he was an elite, they wouldn't scream.

He is better than Romney, Guiliani, and about every other choice that's been floated till now. I was happy that those choices didn't happen. I'm happy that it was not another career politician that took the job because they want to run for President and lost their last Primary. We don't need anymore failed Presidential hopefuls and politicians looking for a springboard for the next election.
Honestly I don't see him getting the approval of congress.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
on the other hand the guy has deep connections to Exxon which to me is very very troubling.

The Dems and elite Republicans are whining too loud. If he was part of an agenda, one of the elite, I don't think that whining would exist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Dems and elite Republicans are whining too loud. If he was part of an agenda, one of the elite, I don't think that whining would exist.
Yeah.. that's true but....maybe they are just jockeying for political power and favors....we'll pass him if you pass this kinda stuff.....It's kind of unusuall to see the republicans in congress actually oppose the president for a change...8 years of knuckeling their forelocks to Obama, and now that there's a white man in the whitehouse they finally find a backbone....bunch of treacherous scum....they'll pass any racist or dimwitt Obama puts up for head of the IRS or JUst-us department,or Homeland Insecurity... but man they find all kinds of reasons to oppose this guy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he will. If Republicans want Trump to sign any of their bills, they'll whine but they'll give him his picks.
yeah it's like Churchill said....."We've already established you're a whore madame we are just discussing the price now"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say I'm really surprised by the DNC...they are just melting down...like fucking lunatics...I never know who they are going to blame next for their massive defeat...they;ve been locked out of the political world sent to the dog house..they not only lost the president..they are out of power in the house and senate and they won';t be able to appoint the next supreme court...america has booted their assess to the curb.
they've blamed anyone and everything but themselves.....I'm waiting for the DNC to ask for a decleration of war on east korea for sabatoging Hilary's chinese take out

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Is he an Elite? I don't know but I have my doubts. He is a CEO and wealthy. I'm not opposed to rich people based only on being rich and I'm not automatically opposed to corporations. He's successful. That doesn't make him evil. I've looked him up and I don't see anything glaringly Elite. He might be, but it doesn't stand out. While I know that the country is generally distrustful of rich CEO's, it can go too far. I don't want a career politician. And, I don't think a laborer or the average small business owner, basically a "no name" person, is who we want to put out as the face of our diplomacy. Somebody of repute has to do the job. I don't think the left and the R elites would be so adamant about how bad he is if he was one of them, lol.

It's interesting on some level to me, to see how you rationalize this pick.

Did you skip over the fact this guy was a CEO of one of the most powerful oil corporations in America?
Did you skip over the fact this job pays peanuts, compared to the CEO position?
Do you think someone who has been a top tier corporate weenie for all that time, somehow wanted the job to do "good" for the lowly peons that scrub his toilet?

I mean, didn't you think there is a HUGE agenda to take the position?

You are not going to get anything other than what you have had, with these picks Trump is making. Extremely wealthy people are tied to the career politicians. These guys know each other very well. You are not going to get a different result when these elite wealthy people have used the system to make monetary gain their whole careers. They already know how the system works, they already know how to manipulate it.

You are being WAY more upbeat about it, than someone who would sit back and really think about it. Extremely wealthy people are not motivated to "do good" for the sake of doing good. They also do not see things the way most people do.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's interesting on some level to me, to see how you rationalize this pick.

Did you skip over the fact this guy was a CEO of one of the most powerful oil corporations in America?
Did you skip over the fact this job pays peanuts, compared to the CEO position?
Do you think someone who has been a top tier corporate weenie for all that time, somehow wanted the job to do "good" for the lowly peons that scrub his toilet?

I mean, didn't you think there is a HUGE agenda to take the position?

You are not going to get anything other than what you have had, with these picks Trump is making. Extremely wealthy people are tied to the career politicians. These guys know each other very well. You are not going to get a different result when these elite wealthy people have used the system to make monetary gain their whole careers. They already know how the system works, they already know how to manipulate it.

You are being WAY more upbeat about it, than someone who would sit back and really think about it. Extremely wealthy people are not motivated to "do good" for the sake of doing good. They also do not see things the way most people do.

Sing it Bernie! Those god damn rich people are fucking up your country, ain't they? Mother fuckin rich ass bitchez. :xD:

Jealous much?

sanders%20teaser%202.jpg

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The second SOS under Washington was Edmond Randolf. Another rich dude.

Randolph was born on August 10, 1753 to the influential Randolph family in Williamsburg, Virginia. He was educated at the College of William and Mary. After graduation he began reading law with his father John Randolph and uncle, Peyton Randolph. In 1775, with the start of the American Revolution, Randolph's father remained a Loyalist and returned to Britain; Edmund Randolph remained in America where he joined the Continental Army as aide-de-camp to General George Washington.

Upon the death of his uncle Peyton Randolph in October 1775, Randolph returned to Virginia to act as executor of the estate,

And who was Abraham Lincoln's SOS? William H Seward.

Seward was born in the small community of Florida, New York, in Orange County, on May 16, 1801, the third son of Samuel Sweezy Seward and his wife Mary (Jennings) Seward.[2] Samuel Seward was a wealthy landowner and slaveholder in New York State; slavery was not fully abolished until 1827.[3]

Those fucking evil rich SOS's fucking up the country! Bastards!:gaah:

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The second SOS under Washington was Edmond Randolf. Another rich dude.

Randolph was born on August 10, 1753 to the influential Randolph family in Williamsburg, Virginia. He was educated at the College of William and Mary. After graduation he began reading law with his father John Randolph and uncle, Peyton Randolph. In 1775, with the start of the American Revolution, Randolph's father remained a Loyalist and returned to Britain; Edmund Randolph remained in America where he joined the Continental Army as aide-de-camp to General George Washington.

Upon the death of his uncle Peyton Randolph in October 1775, Randolph returned to Virginia to act as executor of the estate,

And who was Abraham Lincoln's SOS? William H Seward.

Seward was born in the small community of Florida, New York, in Orange County, on May 16, 1801, the third son of Samuel Sweezy Seward and his wife Mary (Jennings) Seward.[2] Samuel Seward was a wealthy landowner and slaveholder in New York State; slavery was not fully abolished until 1827.[3]

Those fucking evil rich SOS's fucking up the country! Bastards!:gaah:
It's not the guy's wealth that bothers me ..it's how he got it..The influence of Exxon in our politcians plays no small part in our domestic energy policies, as well as our forgien policies... I can't help but think Exxon has been responsible for alot of blood.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Exxon and Goldman Sachs in the Cabinet aren't exactly a draining of the swamp.
Then we have

the head of a major fast food chain as labor Secretary
The ceo of the wwe for small business

A former surgeon turned professional politician as bead of health and human services

A career politician, married to a career politicians. (Mrs mconnnel) for transportation secty
A washington lawyer for whitehouse councel(that one makes sense)

Rothschild investments as the commerce secretary, just a Coincide that he helped trump out of a pickle with his Atlantic city casinos

Professional politician and education activist for education secretary- pro school choice so this may be a good one
Professional pitician and very anti trump person for ambassador to the UN

Former army officer turned professional politician as head of CIA.

Professional politician and immigration enforcement activist for attorney general (makes sense to a degree)
former director of the Defense Intelligence as national security advisor makes sense.

Head of the RNC for cheif of staff

Cheif strategist is former head of breitbart and a right wing media executive

Putting Carson as head of HUD was about the only good appointment i see along with defense scty and homeland security being led By two career generals

Brought to you by the brain damaged, retarded birdbrain.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sing it Bernie! Those god damn rich people are fucking up your country, ain't they? Mother fuckin rich ass bitchez. :xD:

Jealous much?

sanders%20teaser%202.jpg
Actually, I'm not jealous. I have plenty to money and am happy with what I have, and what I earn. It's a matter of knowing people, and how they are. I have been around many people that can do things with their wealth, that you have no understanding of.

Which explains your position. You lack actual knowledge and experience of people above your level of wealth. Having that kind of money and power corrupts people.

And if you really knew that much about Jefferson, you'd know he died poor. He was so broke, that he couldn't finish his house before he died.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, I'm not jealous. I have plenty to money and am happy with what I have, and what I earn. It's a matter of knowing people, and how they are. I have been around many people that can do things with their wealth, that you have no understanding of.

Which explains your position. You lack actual knowledge and experience of people above your level of wealth. Having that kind of money and power corrupts people.

And if you really knew that much about Jefferson, you'd know he died poor. He was so broke, that he couldn't finish his house before he died.
I think that was Time's whole point...Jefferson was born rich ...but died broke,bankrupt, because he dedicatted his fortune and all his energies into building the republic.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

There is big money in the horse Insemination business. I had a client who got stiffed for 10grand a shot.
- that was back almost ten years ago, who knoes what they are pumping in now. -depending on stud.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think that was Time's whole point...Jefferson was born rich ...but died broke,bankrupt, because he dedicatted his fortune and all his energies into building the republic.
No, I don't think that was his point. He is merely pointing out some had/came from wealth. The difference is, wealth then in Jefferson's time didn't mean you could do the same things as today.

Look at Soros. He thinks it's a game to collapse a country's economy. He doesn't care about the result, because he has zero empathy for the results of his actions.

There are MANY wealthy people just like that. They will tell you they are not, but studying their actions shows other wise.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is big money in the horse Insemination business. I had a client who got stiffed for 10grand a shot.
- that was back almost ten years ago, who knoes what they are pumping in now. -depending on stud.
I know about all that Bird. Time isn't one of those people though. There are two kinds of horse "farms". The ones (very few) who have horses like Rolls Royce's. It's BIG money.
Then there are those who are not (most). They think they are in tall cotton when they sell a colt for a couple thousand. They spend all their time being "horse" people. Life revolves around horses and making a meager buck.

Were Time really one of those that made big money in horses, he wouldn't be here. He would be way more occupied with making money with his horses. Add to that, how many times he's said he avoids taxes at all costs. That's not a sign of anyone successful in business. That's someone who makes a meager income and thinks they are sticking it to "the man", when if they spent as much energy being successful instead of avoiding taxes, they would likely BE wealthy.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know about all that Bird. Time isn't one of those people though. There are two kinds of horse "farms". The ones (very few) who have horses like Rolls Royce's. It's BIG money.
Then there are those who are not (most). They think they are in tall cotton when they sell a colt for a couple thousand. They spend all their time being "horse" people. Life revolves around horses and making a meager buck.

Were Time really one of those that made big money in horses, he wouldn't be here. He would be way more occupied with making money with his horses. Add to that, how many times he's said he avoids taxes at all costs. That's not a sign of anyone successful in business. That's someone who makes a meager income and thinks they are sticking it to "the man", when if they spent as much energy being successful instead of avoiding taxes, they would likely BE wealthy.
I didn't figure him for big name inseminator. Someone like that wouldn't be so unhappy all the time; nor, would they always feel as though they have something to compemsate for.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I don't think that was his point. He is merely pointing out some had/came from wealth. The difference is, wealth then in Jefferson's time didn't mean you could do the same things as today.

Look at Soros. He thinks it's a game to collapse a country's economy. He doesn't care about the result, because he has zero empathy for the results of his actions.

There are MANY wealthy people just like that. They will tell you they are not, but studying their actions shows other wise.

No. My point is that you'd whine no matter who was appointed. The SOS is always going to be an influential name. They are either going to be a rich person or a career politician and you do not merit the individual as an individual, but as a rich person that you automatically claim is evil. You're basically a witch hunter. Guilt by association. The only argument you have, is that the man was successful. You've not pointed the finger at any other fault the man might have.

Nobody in their right mind is going to use a nobody for SOS. No under achiever is going to be SOS.

The guy is not ideal, but he is certainly much better than any other names floated for consideration most of whom are career politicians.

Jefferson was named because if you had been around then with the same baggage you carry today, you'd have discounted him out of hand because he was rich when he entered government. How he ended is moot. Same with the others.

You act like the picks should surprise Trump supporters. Most Trump supporters actually listened to Trumps speeches and not just the media's sound bites. "Trump said he was going to drain the swamp!" He also said he knows lots of successful and rich people and he would use them to make America great again. Any that paid an ounce of attention to what he said knew he would appoint rich CEO's.

Trump's picks are, for the most part, exactly what I expected. It's not what I'd prefer, on the whole, but it is much better than the pool of career crooked politicians that we've had for many many years. You seem to be under the impression that this country could jump from the current government to a Ron Paul government in one election. That's just ridiculous. Trump and his picks are a step in the right direction. That is all. Thankfully, we'll never now what Hitlery picks would be. We don't know what Cruz or Rubio or Bush 3.0 picks would be. I'm pretty sure that I'm glad we don't have Huma Abedin or any number of failed neocon R Presidential candidates like McStain or Graham as SOS. In this regard, Trumps picks are awesome.

You're living in Utopia if you think Joe the Plumber is going to be SOS. Which makes sense as you seem to align more closely to communists when it comes to rich people.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not the guy's wealth that bothers me ..it's how he got it..The influence of Exxon in our politcians plays no small part in our domestic energy policies, as well as our forgien policies... I can't help but think Exxon has been responsible for alot of blood.

But that's guilt by association.

It's something to look at, for sure. Being suspicious is healthy. We can look for elitist links. As of now though, I don't see any disqualifiers outside of anything other than suspicions. Anybody considered for the job is going to come under suspicion. Anybody.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the point brought up earlier is my biggest issue. Exxon has been involved of some pretty destructive foreign policy. Was he put in place because the plan is to continue down the same abysmal road?

Right now, Trump's team is starting to look like a group of technocrats. The assuming of power by Technocrats is something you see in third world countries emerging from the aftermath of a disastrous war, economic failure, or as is often the case, emerging from economic failure brought on by a disastrous war. Those technocrats usually arrive into those positions by way of the IMF or whoever got them into the mess that caused all their problems to begin with. I wonder if Trump was given a list? Either way, its not looking good.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the point brought up earlier is my biggest issue. Exxon has been involved of some pretty destructive foreign policy. Was he put in place because the plan is to continue down the same abysmal road?

Right now, Trump's team is starting to look like a group of technocrats. The assuming of power by Technocrats is something you see in third world countries emerging from the aftermath of a disastrous war, economic failure, or as is often the case, emerging from economic failure brought on by a disastrous war. Those technocrats usually arrive into those positions by way of the IMF or whoever got them into the mess that caused all their problems to begin with. I wonder if Trump was given a list? Either way, its not looking good.

But there is a contradiction. The SOS pick is being criticized for good relations with Russia and his outspoken criticism against sanctions. While I understand the conjecture and skepticism, it's still conjecture. Trumps stated foreign policy is quite different than the status quo. He's been billed as a isolationist. He can't be both an isolationist and a globalist.

I don't think Technocrat is accurate. While so called "experts" are being used, I don't think appointing a neurosurgeon to to the housing dept fits the bill. Technically, you'd want their techinical expertise to match the position.

Trump and some his picks are unconventional at best. Some are conventional. This is to be expected. He didn't run on an "end the fed" stance. He is pro banks, always has been. But, so was every other candidate, aside from Johnson who was to much of a globalist. His goldman sacs appointments should surprise nobody. I never liked that about Trump but I liked it less about Hitlery or Cruz because of their globalist views. Trump was still the only nationalist running.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But there is a contradiction. The SOS pick is being criticized for good relations with Russia and his outspoken criticism against sanctions. While I understand the conjecture and skepticism, it's still conjecture. Trumps stated foreign policy is quite different than the status quo. He's been billed as a isolationist. He can't be both an isolationist and a globalist.

I don't think Technocrat is accurate. While so called "experts" are being used, I don't think appointing a neurosurgeon to to the housing dept fits the bill. Technically, you'd want their techinical expertise to match the position.

Trump and some his picks are unconventional at best. Some are conventional. This is to be expected. He didn't run on an "end the fed" stance. He is pro banks, always has been. But, so was every other candidate, aside from Johnson who was to much of a globalist. His goldman sacs appointments should surprise nobody. I never liked that about Trump but I liked it less about Hitlery or Cruz because of their globalist views. Trump was still the only nationalist running.
Exactlly the only appointments he's made I really like are Bannon and Jeff Sessions.... and mad dog...that being said the images of what Hilary would have nominated would have been reminiscent of the Red Guard...or Cruz ...god only knows a tent revival meeting?...Rubio what ever the Bush family told him to do.....I'm pissed about some of it, but I still believe we missed a really big bullet this election.....Hilary would have been disasterous.....but it changes nothing it is still up to us to be active and vocal about our goverment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors