Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AGENT Ape listen....

The USA is the biggest threat in the world, you want peace? It should start with the USA, you want peace? Stop increasing military spending, you want peace? Stop selling arms to other countries, you want peace? Get rid all of our NUKES, you want peace?, make peace with the Muslim world, you want peace? Get the fuck out of Korea, Afghanistan! you want peace? Shut all the military base all over the world, you want peace? GET RID OF AGENT DJT

How dare you accused me of wanting blood bath! If ww4 ever happens,you wouldn’t see blood , cuz we all die at the same TIME
DUMB PARANOID FUCK!

VEGAN I AM!
Also when did ww3 happen ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not? Total DISARMAMENT is the only way to world peace! And please don’t speak about stuff you only read, we’re here now,what is happening today is what’s affecting us! Trump didn’t accomplished anything! Photo op with fat fuck doesn’t mean peace in Korea, Putin was friends with few past POTUS nothing new there, MOTHERFUCKING DONALD TRUMP A CON! there’s nothing truthful about that guy!

If you want peace, TOTAL DISARMAMENT!
Abolish all US military bases in the world, then we’ll go from there!

VEGAN I AM!
Yes and empty the jails and prisons ! We can all live in a flower garden !

This is dumb even for you !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RUSSIAN AGENTS LISTEN UP......

YOU ALL NEED TO REALIZE THAT LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES DONT NEED CNN or MSNBC TO TELL US HOW TO THINK!!!
WE HEAR THE BULLSHIT AND THE LIES STRAIGHT FROM THE GOP AND AGENT O’s DISGUSTING MOUTH THEN WE MAKE AN EDUCATED RATIONAL DECISION TO DISAGREE WITH THE TRAITOR...

VEGAN I AM!
Stop smelling your fingers ej !
Your off the rails !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes and empty the jails and prisons ! We can all live in a flower garden !

This is dumb even for you !

Empty the jails and prison? Are the same right?

We were talking about world peace agent king...

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Explain agent king

VEGAN I AM!
It just proves the greatness of this country that a guy who is as stupid as you has someone protecting his job and can buy a Raptor and second house .

God bless America , no but you say we are a problem in the world ! You ungrateful piece of shit ! Your the problem in the world the " its not my job to care " type
Fuck you dummy !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It just proves the greatness of this country that a guy who is as stupid as you has someone protecting his job and can buy a Raptor and second house .

God bless America , no but you say we are a problem in the world ! You ungrateful piece of shit ! Your the problem in the world the " its not my job to care " type
Fuck you dummy !

I worked, I don’t get my money for free, I’m thankful for what I have,but that doesn’t mean I’ll put a blind eye on what this country presents in the world, I ain’t a fake patriot!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fuck you dummy !

I think that may be the problem...are we a great country when men of such little worth, such small intelligence, moral corruption,and massive ignorance thrive..like parasites on a host body...when we as a culture create an enviroment that not only tolerates them but protects them.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I worked, I don’t get my money for free, I’m thankful for what I have,but that doesn’t mean I’ll put a blind eye on what this country presents in the world, I ain’t a fake patriot!

VEGAN I AM!
No your not a patriot at all . This country presents freedom and opportunity in this world . A shining city on the hill !
Your a ungrateful user who has no idea what anything means . your what's wrong with America your a child in a mans body .
Your simply a useful idiot .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What’s wrong with helping others when you already have to much?! How many cars do you really need, how many mansions do you really wanna brag about, how many boats do want to party on, how much expensive food you wanna stuff your mouth with, how much more money do your really need that you can’t pay a little bit more to help out the needy.. how much more do you really need!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do we answer a guy who thinks self defense is murder ?
I mean really how does this guy walk and talk never mind have 2 houses ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No your not a patriot at all . This country presents freedom and opportunity in this world . A shining city on the hill !
Your a ungrateful user who has no idea what anything means . your what's wrong with America your a child in a mans body .
Your simply a useful idiot .

I’m not saying this country doesn’t do all that you mentioned, all I’m saying is, you have to recognize the bads too.... great you mentioned all the good things about the USA and that’s why the illegals that you hate so much come over here to have opportunities and freedom from wherever they came from... see how stupid you are, you talk about freedom and opportunity but when the liberals are providing that to the illegals you cry!
Fuck you arthur!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What’s wrong with helping others when you already have to much?! How many cars do you really need, how many mansions do you really wanna brag about, how many boats do want to party on, how much expensive food you wanna stuff your mouth with, how much more money do your really need that you can’t pay a little bit more to help out the needy.. how much more do you really need!

VEGAN I AM!
I don't know your the one dropping 70 k on a weekend truck and buying 2 houses ? I have a 14 year old car and no boat I live on a 50 x75 lot not much of a mansion . and I work at the church food bank once a week with my 13 year old daughter .
You tell me who needs ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do we answer a guy who thinks self defense is murder ?
I mean really how does this guy walk and talk never mind have 2 houses ?

Because we can’t all be IDIOTS!
I need idiots like you and you Russian republicans need stable mind like me!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m not saying this country doesn’t do all that you mentioned, all I’m saying is, you have to recognize the bads too.... great you mentioned all the good things about the USA and that’s why the illegals that you hate so much come over here to have opportunities and freedom from wherever they came from... see how stupid you are, you talk about freedom and opportunity but when the liberals are providing that to the illegals you cry!
Fuck you arthur!

VEGAN I AM!
Fuck you stupid ! The word ILLEGAL is key dummy ! They are breaking our laws . they are not immigrants!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nope you ain't fake at all ...you are a stone cold 100% USDA grade horses ass through and through..you are the real deal.

We can’t agree all the time bro! No need for insults when you got nothing else to say!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck you stupid ! The word ILLEGAL is key dummy ! They are breaking our laws . they are not immigrants!

Well, you have to say it clearly...
this is the land of freedom and opportunity for legal immigrants!

It’s not their fault they were brought here!!!!
Do you want me to educate you about student loans again?!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know your the one dropping 70 k on a weekend truck and buying 2 houses ? I have a 14 year old car and no boat I live on a 50 x75 lot not much of a mansion . and I work at the church food bank once a week with my 13 year old daughter .
You tell me who needs ?

Dude I work 60-72 hours per week
My wife works 108 hours per week
We work hard to enjoy what we have, and what we’re planning to do!

I have a 2004 Eddie Bauer, don’t give me that bullshit old car story!
My wife has a 2015 Mini Cooper country man s...
Now you know why I wanted a truck,it’s time dude, my expedition will go to my son in 3 years!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
it not our fault they have to get their asses out..it's their parents fault...now that we figured out whose fault it is... get to stepping Pedro.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it not our fault they have to get their asses out..it's their parents fault...now that we figured out whose fault it is... get to stepping Pedro.

What about MICHEAL? Are we deporting John MICHEAL Stephen? If you want to deport brown people, you got to deport who’re people too... shit that ain’t fair! That’s racism of illegals!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck you arthur!

VEGAN I AM!
We have those things to give to OUR childeren not their's

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What about MICHEAL? Are we deporting John MICHEAL Stephen? If you want to deport brown people, you got to deport who’re people too... shit that ain’t fair! That’s racism of illegals!

VEGAN I AM!
no worries..everybody out....I don't care where you come from...the thing is we don't have 30 million micheals...we don't have England or France or Greece telling their citizens to flood to the US and that it is their right to break our laws..Mexico does.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
What ? You know what never mind !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I work 60-72 hours per week
My wife works 108 hours per week
We work hard to enjoy what we have, and what we’re planning to do!

I have a 2004 Eddie Bauer, don’t give me that bullshit old car story!
My wife has a 2015 Mini Cooper country man s...
Now you know why I wanted a truck,it’s time dude, my expedition will go to my son in 3 years!

VEGAN I AM!
You make your wife work more then you ! Your a disgrace !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your a real man ej !

Real man teaches his wife how to function without a man! That’s how I do it! I suggest you do the same thing! Teach them now while you’re alive!
You never know tomorrow

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Explaining to me

VEGAN I AM!
I mean come on how do you explain anything to a child ? Or a mental defective ,I can't explain to you ? Your a dummy its like talking to a monkey at the zoo ? You throw some shit every once in a while and make human like faces but that's it ..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Real man teaches his wife how to function without a man! That’s how I do it! I suggest you do the same thing! Teach them now while you’re alive!
You never know tomorrow

VEGAN I AM!
I don't need to teach my wife shit ,she is not my child she already had confidence and independence that's why I married her .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors