GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
had a worthless worker tell me once that no one could fire him.
I went to HR and found out how it was done.
Went thru all the steps and within 3 months he was gone.
His union rep and lawyer came by and raised hell I told them to see HR and read the file if they were interested and had the legal authority to do so and then come back and talk to me.
They stuck their head in my door later in the day and said they were sorry for takiing up my time.
if you dot all the I's and cross all the T's anyone can be fired.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody is untouchable. Not even Mr. Trump. Anyone can lose their job, if the reasons and evidence come to the surface.

Yes there is.... at work that’s me! Cuz i do my job safely and I follow policies at my work place...

Trump is not above the law yes!
but he is untouchable for now!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On Tuesday, administration officials declined to offer any clarity on Trump's series of tweets claiming environmental laws and water regulations in California are hampering the state's ability to fight the wildfires. Wildfire experts and local officials say the President's claims simply don't hold up.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On Tuesday, administration officials declined to offer any clarity on Trump's series of tweets claiming environmental laws and water regulations in California are hampering the state's ability to fight the wildfires. Wildfire experts and local officials say the President's claims simply don't hold up.

Trump is correct about the water bro.... JERRY motherfucking brown wanted us to save water by not watering our yards 3 times a week! Motherfucker was re routing water to the greedy motherfuckers that are farming and to the fucking cow areas,I hope all those cows die in an instant!

VEGAN I AM!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Trump is correct about the water bro.... JERRY motherfucking brown wanted us to save water by not watering our yards 3 times a week! Motherfucker was re routing water to the greedy motherfuckers that are farming
Yep, they should stop farming and let your sorry ass starve.

and to the fucking cow areas,I hope all those cows die in an instant!
VEGAN I AM!
Wait, I thought vegans cared about animals?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, they should stop farming and let your sorry ass starve.

Wait, I thought vegans cared about animals?
He thinks his fucking lawn is more important then putting food on people's tables. But then, he also wants to ethnically cleanse the world of anyone that doesn't look like him.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He thinks his fucking lawn is more important then putting food on people's tables. But then, he also wants to ethnically cleanse the world of anyone that doesn't look like him.
nah Sarah he don't believe a word he says he is just stiring the pot . Being a dick for the sake of being a dick .

Ej is a dummy always has been always will be . you just can't take him seriously .

He needs attention in everything he does even the food he eats , nobody cares but he feels he has to tell everyone and be recognized for it . He is a man child the new generation of idiot . He is used to getting a trophy for showing up , everyone wins ! But as we know life does not work that way . It sucks most of the time so you can enjoy the wins ! Nothing is fair it never was or will be . Ej is the product of people trying to make a world what its not ,what it never will be . I think once you turn 12 you should get a helmet cause your gonna need one to get thru the years ahead !

Nobody gets out alive !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah Sarah he don't believe a word he says he is just stiring the pot . Being a dick for the sake of being a dick .

Ej is a dummy always has been always will be . you just can't take him seriously .

He needs attention in everything he does even the food he eats , nobody cares but he feels he has to tell everyone and be recognized for it . He is a man child the new generation of idiot . He is used to getting a trophy for showing up , everyone wins ! But as we know life does not work that way . It sucks most of the time so you can enjoy the wins ! Nothing is fair it never was or will be . Ej is the product of people trying to make a world what its not ,what it never will be . I think once you turn 12 you should get a helmet cause your gonna need one to get thru the years ahead !

Nobody gets out alive !

though I enjoyed reading your post...I think you could have just said....he's testicles never dropped.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nobody gets out alive !

It's still his ass if certain people are watching internet chatter here. We may have FoS, but with certain limits. Extreme speech sometimes turns sideways in a bad way.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nobody gets out alive !

man if you make it to 12 before you need the helmet.....you're doing good.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's still his ass if certain people are watching internet chatter here. We may have FoS, but with certain limits. Extreme speech sometimes turns sideways in a bad way.
good point ! I don't think he will hold office or a position of responsibility any time soon . If it comes back at him he will blame me or time or pulse and maybe even you , cause its never ejs fault !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nobody gets out alive !

Come at me arthur....
8f290600332cd7c816fa93e8f5f144fc.jpg

You motherfuckers should get out and do some power walking before you all drop then....
zoom on it

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ha ha that cuts right to the point !
The kid is in sad shape !

He accomplished one thing here today. He got me agreeing with y'all. We won't always agree, but I'm still a patriot. And, I'm not an extremist, even tho a couple of ya think I am.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He accomplished one thing here today. He got me agreeing with y'all. We won't always agree, but I'm still a patriot. And, I'm not an extremist, even tho a couple of ya think I am.

You agree with them insulting me and assuming they know me.... these fuckers are dumb!
Don’t be lovey lovey with them fake ass lonely conservatives, they don’t care about u!
I was never disrespectful to you,always remember that! Wait I was once when I called you a bitch!
And I’m sorry for that!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You agree with them insulting me and assuming they know me.... these fuckers are dumb!
Don’t be lovey lovey with them fake ass lonely conservatives, they don’t care about u!
I was never disrespectful to you,always remember that! Wait I was once when I called you a bitch!
And I’m sorry for that!

VEGAN I AM!
and apart from the wishing cancer on people, threatening people with violence,using racist slurs, and advocating genocidal segregation policies...He's a helluva a nice guy

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I’m sorry for that!

VEGAN I AM!
Of course they don't care about me, and neither do you. That's life, dude. You learn shit like that when you mature. Why do you think I don't get all butt hurt by shit that goes on in here?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course they don't care about me, and neither do you. That's life, dude. You learn shit like that when you mature. Why do you think I don't get all butt hurt by shit that goes on in here?

But I don’t disrespect you like pulsvape does, he’s a mean evil man that was rape by a man from Honduras when he was 6!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have problems with some things Libertarians hold dear
I have problems with things conservatives hold dear
but I got to say even though we all know we can make errors in judgment and speak in haste in emotion..the one thing I am proud of and the one thing I do know as bedrock truth...is I never threw my hand in with a party and a philosiphy that tried to end Free Speech.... what the left is doing today ...has validated to me I'm on the right track.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too bad for him. He is a right wing extremist, with issues.
bitch you've never met a real right wing extremist if you think I'm one...lol..hell I live in California,and have for 30 years in Texas you fucks would call me a hippy....my daughter calls me a hippy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I don’t disrespect you like pulsvape does, he’s a mean evil man that was rape by a man from Honduras when he was 6!

VEGAN I AM!
raped by a man when I was 6....what are you talking about,this is America...this isn't the fucking philipines. you filipinos call that kind of stuff catechisim....bless me father for I have sinned it's been two days since I love father duerte long time.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
bitch you've never met a real right wing extremist if you think I'm one...lol..hell I live in California,and have for 30 years in Texas you fucks would call me a hippy....my daughter calls me a hippy.
And you can stay there, loser. Listen to your Rush Limbaugh, and watch your Faux News. Try to straighten out the bullshit that caused Crazyfornia to become what it is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you can stay there, loser. Listen to your Rush Limbaugh, and watch your Faux News. Try to straighten out the bullshit that caused Crazyfornia to become what it is.
rush limbaugh ..and fox ...you don't have a clue dimwitt ..that's what neo-cons listen to.....I'm way right and left of them...you only see black and white...all the other colors of the rainbow are beyond your mental perception.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
rush limbaugh ..and fox ...you don't have a clue dimwitt ..that's what neo-cons listen to.....I'm way right of them.
See? Your a ring wing nut extremist. Why don't you run for mayor, and work your way up to Governor? Then, you can strip away the rights you don't want the left to have.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See? Your a ring wing nut extremist. Why don't you run for mayor, and work your way up to Governor? Then, you can strip away the rights you don't want the left to have.
you dumb hick...there is a big world out beyond your fucking corral..where people have a whole range of thoughts beyond..left/right....dem/rep...you try and squeeze a big world into your one horse mind.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you dumb hick...there is a big world out beyond your fucking corral..where people have a whole range of thoughts beyond..left/right....dem/rep...
Yet you call me a fucking libtard, as if there is no middle, only left and right. Grow the fuck up, dude.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet you call me a fucking libtard, as if there is no middle, only left and right. Grow the fuck up, dude.
you dumbshit..try and wrap your head around no left no right no middle...try to transcend the narritive..create something brand new...take some advice stay in your one horse town and make corncob dolls the big world would kill you...some people live in the sticks so they can be free and hear the voice of God clearer than in the din of a city...some people like you live in the sticks to hide from the unfamiliar and different.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you dumbshit..try and wrap your head around no left no right no middle...try to transcend the narritive..create something brand new...take some advice stay in your one horse town and make corncob dolls the big world would kill you...some people live in the sticks so they can be free and hear the voice of God clearer than in the din of a city...some people like you live in the sticks to hide from life.
Listen, dumbass. When I lived in the fucking hellhole called San Francisco, I worked at the Trocadero Transfer as a bouncer. Ever been there? Granted, this was in the early 1990s, when the Hell's Angels hung out there, but I enjoyed that work. I just couldn't stand city life. No, the HAs never gave me any grief. The young punks were the ones I had to deal with.
When the opportunity arose, I got the fuck out of that hellhole, and out of that piece of shit you call a state. If you had a brain in your head, so would you.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Listen, dumbass. When I lived in the fucking hellhole called San Francisco, I worked at the Trocadero Transfer as a bouncer. Ever been there? Granted, this was in the early 1990s, when the Hell's Angels hung out there, but I enjoyed that work. I just couldn't stand city life. No, the HAs never gave me any grief. The young punks were the ones I had to deal with.
When the opportunity arose, I got the fuck out of that hellhole, and out of that piece of shit you call a state. If you had a brain in your head, so would you.
so you're a fucking lightwieght that got chased out.....the Trocedero..LOL... a meat market for normies.....and the Hells Angles never hung out there...what a bunch of shit...the Hells Angeles clubhouse is in Oakland.the Gypsy Jokers were in SF....and seeing the seedier side of life, is not what I'm talking about ..if you think that going to one of the most cosmopolitan places on earth and having the opputunity to see and hear people from every country in the world and their cultures and their contributions to the human experince , to have the chance to see some of the greatest hubs of international culture., to see communities of people to different to be accepted in 95% of America, the freaks, the heads,the wierdos,.........and the best you came away with is .......hanging out with seedy drug addicts... you proved my point ..the whole circus was wasted on you........you may as well had gone and lived in El Paso...and got your bitch stamp tattoed down in Juarez....

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so you're a fucking lightwieght that got chased out.....the Trocedero..LOL... a meat market for normies.....and the Hells Angles never hung out there...what a bunch of shit...the Hells Angeles clubhouse is in Oakland.the Gypsy Jokers were in SF....and seeing the seedier side of life, is not what I'm talking about ..if you think that going to one of the most cosmopolitan places on earth and having the opputunity to see and hear people from every country in the world and their cultures and their contributions to the human experince , to have the chance to see some of the greatest hubs of international culture., to see communities of people to different to be accepted in 95% of America.........and the best you came away with is .......hanging out with seedy drug addicts... you proved my point ..the whole circus was wasted on you........you may as well had gone and lived in El Paso...and got your bitch stamp tattoed down in Juarez....
They sure the fuck did. See if you can find the place if it's still in business, and talk to Jorge. You don't think I know what I'm talking about. You cannot mistake the name or the colors. It wasn't their clubhouse, but they hung out there. It goes to show you don't know what you are talking about.
The punk kids were easy to control compared to what I did prior, as a Guardian Angel, back when we were allowed to kick ass. Those that thought we were weak would assault us, and then wind up in the hospital, handcuffed to their gurneys. I believed in using handcuffs as metal knuckles.
Yes, I have seen the seedier side of life. But, I also lived in Salt Lake City in the late 1980s. A completely different way of life.
What have you done with yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors