GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Immigration forums

VEGAN I AM!
oh I thought..... it was the Nation of Islam library of racist nonsense....are you really trying to suggest more whites immigrated to America in the last 40 years than non europeans....because that would be ridiculous wouldn't it Toto.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The processing time of form I-130 of a wife from India is 2 years
2 months from a wife from Ireland!
Please explain?!

VEGAN I AM!

Explain? Okay. :)

When you have to stand in line, a short line takes less time to stand in than a very long fucking line.

India's 2018 population is estimated at 1.35 billion based on the most recent UN data.

The population of the Island of Ireland in 2016 was approximately 4.75 million[1] in the Republic of Ireland with another 1.85 million[2] in Northern Ireland.

Simply put, India's line is WAY fucking longer than Ireland's line. So, it takes longer to get through.

It's not fucking rocket science. :wait:

I bet I can get through the DMV here much faster than you can there. :finger:

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

When you have to stand in line, a short line takes less time to stand in than a very long fucking line.

India's 2018 population is estimated at 1.35 billion based on the most recent UN data.

The population of the Island of Ireland in 2016 was approximately 4.75 million[1] in the Republic of Ireland with another 1.85 million[2] in Northern Ireland.

Simply put, India's line is WAY fucking longer than Ireland's line. So, it takes longer to get through.

That’s a stupid fucking explanation...

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do you even understand how these shit works?
Not all Indians are getting in and not all Irish are getting in bro, people from around the world aren’t salivating to come here...focus on the I-130 petition.... Indian wife and an Irish wife Ok...
Both married to a white guy ok!
Both submitted and pay all the fees all at the same time
Guess who gets approved first!
MC CONOR GF!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to who?

VEGAN I AM!
ISIS...alot of Mexian politicians...German leftists...Why are no non white countries being asked to become multicultural...why aren't the muslims being forced to accept Jews, or Hindus or Christians..Why is it OK for Japan to exclude muslims from immigration.Why can't you build a church in Saudi Arabia,but you can build mosques in Denmark.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ISIS...alot of Mexian politicians...German leftists...Why are no non white countries being asked to become multicultural...why aren't the muslims being forced to accept Jews, or Hindus or Christians..Why is it OK for Japan to exclude muslims from immigration.Why can't you build a church in Saudi Arabia,but you can build mosques in Denmark.

Shit!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you even understand how these shit works?
Not all Indians are getting in and not all Irish are getting in bro, people from around the world aren’t salivating to come here...focus on the I-130 petition.... Indian wife and an Irish wife Ok...
Both married to a white guy ok!
Both submitted and pay all the fees all at the same time
Guess who gets approved first!
MC CONOR GF!

VEGAN I AM!

No shit, Sherlock.

The answer is still the same.

The Indian wife comes from a fucking bloated country with over a BILLION people and the records have to come from that bloated ass country with it's bloated fucking resources and record keeping.

If I marked two eggs, put one in a carton with a dozen eggs and I put the other one in a fridge of 1000 eggs. You'll find the one in the carton much faster.

Just like you city fucks have to wait all damn day at the DMV and it takes me five minutes. Maybe you can cry about that too. :giggle:

Size matters, dummy. And big is slow. That's life.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TRIGGERED!!! Happy Friday libs!

EctmPAH-4.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shit, Sherlock.

The answer is still the same.

The Indian wife comes from a fucking bloated country with over a BILLION people and the records have to come from that bloated ass country with it's bloated fucking resources and record keeping.

If I marked two eggs, put one in a carton with a dozen eggs and I put the other one in a fridge of 1000 eggs. You'll find the one in the carton much faster.

Just like you city fucks have to wait all damn day at the DMV and it takes me five minutes. Maybe you can cry about that too. :giggle:

Size matters, dummy. And big is slow. That's life.

You clueless fuck!!

When a US husband PETITION THE BITCH from India, CITIZEN will have to fill up the form i-130, submit all the supporting documents and send the fees to a locker box in the USA... the bitch will get notified when Form i~130 has been received...

USA CONSULATE office in India will notify the beneficiary regarding documents needed!

When the beneficiary has Satisfied Uscis, then the approval and a face to face interview with the consulate in India will transpire! Uscis will take her current Indian passport and put the residency visa in the passport! WELCOME TO THE USA!!

This is the process.... Uscis has the option to process this according to the processing times and at the same time Uscis has the power to ignore petitions from other countries!!
THATS MY POINT!!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THE FUCK YOU BLAH BLAH ABOUT....

I do everything online!
Only idiots like you still go to the dmv!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You clueless fuck!!

When a US husband PETITION THE BITCH from India, CITIZEN will have to fill up the form i-130, submit all the supporting documents and send the fees to a locker box in the USA... the bitch will get notified when Form i~130 has been received...

USA CONSULATE office in India will notify the beneficiary regarding documents needed!

When the beneficiary has Satisfied Uscis, then the approval and a face to face interview with the consulate in India will transpire! Uscis will take her current Indian passport and put the residency visa in the passport! WELCOME TO THE USA!!

This is the process.... Uscis has the option to process this according to the processing times and at the same time Uscis has the power to ignore petitions from other countries!!
THATS MY POINT!!

I do everything online!

VEGAN I AM!
What is your point......do you have one?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point is the chain immigration policies/process right now is against people of color!
There motherfucker I said it!

VEGAN I AM!
we have 30 million POS with brown asses who broke our laws living in this country...and America is racist huh..and this after we gave amnesty to 3 million of the scumbags under Regan....if 30 million Whites did that to a Latin American country it would have been called an act of War.When brown people do it you call it immigration when White people do it you call it Imperalisim.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You clueless fuck!!

When the beneficiary has Satisfied Uscis, then the approval and a face to face interview with the consulate in India will transpire! Uscis will take her current Indian passport and put the residency visa in the passport!
WELCOME TO THE USA!!

THATS MY POINT!!

I do everything online!

VEGAN I AM!

LOL.

Damn you're dumb.

Read the part you wrote that I put in red.

The US CONSULATE office in India has to do that for thousands more people than the US CONSULATE in Ireland does.

It takes longer to do many thousands of requests than it does to do hundreds of requests.

This is very simple. More requests take longer to do.

It takes longer to do a basketball tournament with 100 teams than it takes to do the same tournament with 10 teams. Stupid mother fucker.

If you do a tournament for black people with 100 teams and I do a tournament for white people with 10 teams at the same time, my tournament is going to get done before your tournament. Not because I'm white, fucktard. But because I had less to do.

Those are two different US CONSULATES. The India consulate has many thousands more requests to do than the fucking Ireland consulate does. So, it takes longer in India. It's simple fucking math.

You need to drop the vegan diet and get yourself some meat. The human brain needs meat in order to function correctly.

Food For Thought: Meat-Based Diet Made Us Smarter : NPR

Our earliest ancestors ate their food raw — fruit, leaves, maybe some nuts. When they ventured down onto land, they added things like underground tubers, roots and berries.

It wasn't a very high-calorie diet, so to get the energy you needed, you had to eat a lot and have a big gut to digest it all. But having a big gut has its drawbacks.

"You can't have a large brain and big guts at the same time," explains Leslie Aiello, an anthropologist and director of the Wenner-Gren Foundation in New York City, which funds research on evolution. Digestion, she says, was the energy-hog of our primate ancestor's body. The brain was the poor stepsister who got the leftovers.

Until, that is, we discovered meat.

"What we think is that this dietary change around 2.3 million years ago was one of the major significant factors in the evolution of our own species," Aiello says.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do everything online!

That's because you're a boring fuck and don't own anything that needs registered and you only buy cars on credit so the finance company does all the work for you and pays your tax(with borrowed money). You sign all your shit at the bank or the dealer.

I pay mostly pay cash and have to take titles to transfer on cars, trucks, motorcycles, atv's, trailers and RV's. When you own the stuff you buy the day you buy it rather than the bank owning it, you have to go to the DMV and take care of your own business. I have to sign at the DMV. But I walk away with the title. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Damn you're dumb.

The US CONSULATE office in India has to do that for thousands more people than the US CONSULATE in Ireland does.

It takes longer to do many thousands of requests than it does to do hundreds of requests.

It takes longer to do a basketball tournament with 100 teams than it takes to do the same tournament with 10 teams. Stupid mother fucker.

If you do a tournament for black people with 100 teams and I do a tournament for white people with 10 teams at the same time, my tournament is going to get done before your tournament. Not because I'm white, fucktard. But because I had less to do.

Those are two different US CONSULATES. The India consulate has many thousands more requests to do than the fucking Ireland consulate does. So, it takes longer in India. It's simple fucking math.

You need to drop the vegan diet and get yourself some meat. The human brain needs meat in order to function correctly.

Our earliest ancestors ate their food raw — fruit, leaves, maybe some nuts. When they ventured down onto land, they added things like underground tubers, roots and berries.

It wasn't a very high-calorie diet, so to get the energy you needed, you had to eat a lot and have a big gut to digest it all. But having a big gut has its drawbacks.

"You can't have a large brain and big guts at the same time," explains Leslie Aiello, an anthropologist and director of the Wenner-Gren Foundation in New York City, which funds research on evolution. Digestion, she says, was the energy-hog of our primate ancestor's body. The brain was the poor stepsister who got the leftovers.

"What we think is that this dietary change around 2.3 million years ago was one of the major significant factors in the evolution of our own species," Aiello says.

I thought it was pretty appernet at this point that EJ is not really interested in evolving.....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's because you're a boring fuck and don't own anything that needs registered and you only buy cars on credit so the finance company does all the work for you and pays your tax(with borrowed money). You sign all your shit at the bank or the dealer.

I pay mostly pay cash and have to take titles to transfer on cars, trucks, motorcycles, atv's, trailers and RV's. When you own the stuff you buy the day you buy it rather than the bank owning it, you have to go to the DMV and take care of your own business. I have to sign at the DMV. But I walk away with the title. ;)

I agree with your philosophy about ownership bro.......And I envy because you have the capabilities of paying cash on everything you desire...I don’t have any car loans right now, I do have student loans that I’m paying off, and a credit card that I only use for marriage anniversary gifts.
2 years ago I spent $2300 for a purse for my wife, I know it’s expensive but I combined all occasions for that year....i wish We could do what you do, but a lot of us likes the word Monthly payment! It just makes you more work for it... and it feels like your part of the MANY and not the rich and cheaters!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with your philosophy about ownership bro.......And I envy because you have the capabilities of paying cash on everything you desire...I don’t have any car loans right now, I do have student loans that I’m paying off, and a credit card that I only use for marriage anniversary gifts.
2 years ago I spent $2300 for a purse for my wife, I know it’s expensive but I combined all occasions for that year....i wish We could do what you do, but a lot of us likes the word Monthly payment! It just makes you more work for it... and it feels like your part of the MANY and not the rich and cheaters!

VEGAN I AM!

People aren't their stuff....though alot of them think so.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

Damn you're dumb.

Hey dumbass.....
I’m aware of the population in india, my point is, the USCIS under the motherfuckers administration choose to prioritize WHITE nations immigration processes! I’m specifically talking about the USA citizen to relative Petition which is FORM I-130, I’m aware of all the other kinds of visa forms USA has to deal with India, it’s no different from the communist China, I’m not talking about numbers here, I’m specifically talking about the form I-130 which is right now PRO WHITE! So shut the fuck up with your numbers, just focus counting eggs, that’s where you good at!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we have 30 million POS with brown asses who broke our laws living in this country...and America is racist huh..and this after we gave amnesty to 3 million of the scumbags under Regan....if 30 million Whites did that to a Latin American country it would have been called an act of War.When brown people do it you call it immigration when White people do it you call it Imperalisim.

Dude, I’m not talking about illegal immigration here, I’m talking about the legal process of immigration and not migration! I did not say the USA is racist, I just stated the fact that WHITE Nations are prioritized by this current administration

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey dumbass.....
I’m aware of the population in india, my point is, the USCIS under the motherfuckers administration choose to prioritize WHITE nations immigration processes! I’m specifically talking about the USA citizen to relative Petition which is FORM I-130, I’m aware of all the other kinds of visa forms USA has to deal with India, it’s no different from the communist China, I’m not talking about numbers here, I’m specifically talking about the form I-130 which is right now PRO WHITE! So shut the fuck up with your numbers, just focus counting eggs, that’s where you good at!

VEGAN I AM!
You stupid mother fucker in 1965 Ted Kennedy and the DNC passed the immigration policies we have today and they speciaficlly disparotionally trageted keeping whites OUT ....Whites are the only ethnic group in this country today we have Jim Crow laws against we have made racist policies in this country against White alone.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, I’m not talking about illegal immigration here, I’m talking about the legal process of immigration and not migration! I did not say the USA is racist, I just stated the fact that WHITE Nations are prioritized by this current administration

VEGAN I AM!
look you are dumb fuck who hates white people so even when your nose is pushed into reality you refuse to aknowledge it. I;m not interested in waking you up..I'm interested in waking up Whites.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You stupid mother fucker in 1965 Ted Kennedy and the DNC passed the immigration policies we have today and they speciaficlly disparotionally trageted keeping whites OUT ....Whites are the only ethnic group in this country today we have Jim Crow laws against we have made racist policies in this country against White alone.

Ohh.... I don’t know about the past, like I said before, my comments are based to current events!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look you are dumb fuck who hates white people so even when your nose is pushed into reality you refuse to aknowledge it. I;m not interested in waking you up..I'm interested in waking up Whites.

I don’t hate anybody, AGAIN, I’m only stating what’s current! The whites have all the rights to wake up.... I’m only speaking about current immigration process!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh.... I don’t know about the past, like I said before, my comments are based to current events!

VEGAN I AM!
You idiot those policies haven't changed.since 1965 they are still in place......in 1965 Black America had the single largest movment toward upward moblitiy in America..they more than any other group were getting more prosperous....once the immigration bill of 1965 went into effect millions of non europeans were imported into America and the upward mobility of Black America tanked overnight.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t hate anybody, AGAIN, I’m only stating what’s current! The whites have all the rights to wake up.... I’m only speaking about current immigration process!

VEGAN I AM!
you just called for a society based on the exclusion of Whites.....you are a lying POS the immigration policies of America still today place europeans on a lower rung than non europeans. you're just a fucking liar.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You idiot those policies haven't changed.since 1965 they are still in place......in 1965 Black America had the single largest movment toward upward moblitiy in America..they more than any other group were getting more prosperous....once the immigration bill of 1965 went into effect millions of non europeans were imported into America and the upward mobility of Black America tanked overnight.

Let me ask you this bro, what’s your goal?’ I mean what do you want America/USA to be like?

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me ask you this bro, what’s your goal?’ I mean what do you want America/USA to be like?

VEGAN I AM!
I want the PEOPLE to have their right to govern themselves..I want the American people to run the goverment not a bunch of global elitiest who own the DNC and who own the media and who own the Universities to bitch slap and insult and brow beat and to break the laws and rig elections and assasinate people...to run the goverment...the PEOPLE don't want immigration, they do not want their wages driven down,they do not want less available housing they don't want their schools money being spent on teaching people how to speak English, they do not want their social service destoyed and overburdened by floods of illegal or legal illiterate poor people from the third world.The rich want immigration the corporations want it ..that has always been the same in America..it was not the american PEOPLE who wanted immigration in the 1900s it was the corporations the Carnegies, and rockerfellers and JP morgans who pushed for it the PEOPLE back then did not want it. and they don't want it today, because it drives their standard of living down...makes substainable economies impossible wrecks the enviroment,and seeds chaos.

According to our constitution this is not a country of immigrants...it is a country of CITIZENS.Everybody in America knows the only reason the DNC wants immigration is to buy votes, and they don't care how it effects the working people of this country as long as they retain power, they would burn this country to the ground rather than lose power. and that is exactlly what they are doing today.
and people like you agree with them..you'd rather see this country destoyed than have a White man in the whitehouse,

Me I don't think we need immigration from anywhere of any color we need to take care of our own and see how far we can go. the rest of the world needs to do the same.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump often leaves the White House for his private clubs. He's now spent more than 180 days of his presidency at one of his properties. Aides are loath to say he's golfing, even though Instagram shots show that he seldom misses a day on the links.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump often leaves the White House for his private clubs. He's now spent more than 180 days of his presidency at one of his properties. Aides are loath to say he's golfing, even though Instagram shots show that he seldom misses a day on the links.
"At this point what differnce does it make"----Hilary Clinton... .

Today is 8/11/2018....and Donald Trump will be your President all day...just like yesterday...and tommorow....enjoy.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want the PEOPLE to have their right to govern themselves..I want the American people to run the goverment not a bunch of global elitiest who own the DNC and who own the media and who own the Universities to bitch slap and insult and brow beat and to break the laws and rig elections and assasinate people...to run the goverment...the PEOPLE don't want immigration, they do not want their wages driven down,they do not want less available housing they don't want their schools money being spent on teaching people how to speak English, they do not want their social service destoyed and overburdened by floods of illegal or legal illiterate poor people from the third world.The rich want immigration the corporations want it ..that has always been the same in America..it was not the american PEOPLE who wanted immigration in the 1900s it was the corporations the Carnegies, and rockerfellers and JP morgans who pushed for it the PEOPLE back then did not want it. and they don't want it today, because it drives their standard of living down...makes substainable economies impossible wrecks the enviroment,and seeds chaos.

According to our constitution this is not a country of immigrants...it is a country of CITIZENS.Everybody in America knows the only reason the DNC wants immigration is to buy votes, and they don't care how it effects the working people of this country as long as they retain power, they would burn this country to the ground rather than lose power. and that is exactlly what they are doing today.
and people like you agree with them..you'd rather see this country destoyed than have a White man in the whitehouse,

Me I don't think we need immigration from anywhere of any color we need to take care of our own and see how far we can go. the rest of the world needs to do the same.

See...... you want what I want, total independence from the demonization of the system!
Fuck the dnc and fuck the gop! The only difference is, you have a favorite child which is the gop, I’m calling for a total independence from both major political elites!!! I don’t agree that the dnc is the only ones to blame, I don’t believe that the dnc buy votes, I don’t agree that immigrants from other countries only vote democrats... I dont believe any of that shit!

Good luck with your white only utopia!
Ain’t gonna happened!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See...... you want what I want, total independence from the demonization of the system!
Fuck the dnc and fuck the gop! The only difference is, you have a favorite child which is the gop, I’m calling for a total independence from both major political elites!!! I don’t agree that the dnc is the only ones to blame, I don’t believe that the dnc buy votes, I don’t agree that immigrants from other countries only vote democrats... I dont believe any of that shit!

Good luck with your white only utopia!
Ain’t gonna happened!

VEGAN I AM!
your fucking beliefs are irrelevant..those are the facts ....illiterate third worlders are a larger burden on social services, they committ more crimes,they have more childeren that the taxpayer has to support ,and they overwhelmingly vote for the DNC who buys their votes with chain migration and free social services....you know it's the truth ,but you support it because being the uneducated, illiterate racist dimwitt that you are ..you like the DNC have some bizzare racist wet dream that imbeciles like you will unite what you called the "colored" people to raise Wakanda from the world of comic books.

you believe alot of stupid shit...like Putin rigged the election without a shred of evidence based in reality

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey dumbass.....

VEGAN I AM!

No Mr ej.

You ignore the fact that the two countries, India and Ireland, are very different and those differences go much farther than the color of the population.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Mr ej.

You ignore the fact that the two countries, India and Ireland, are very different and those differences go much farther than the color of the population.

I’m not ignoring nothing bro, I said
USCIS has the power to prioritize family petitions and thats why most people that go thru this process lawyer up....I’m aware of the fact that India has more people and if Uscis decides to delay them family petitions they could.......

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m not ignoring nothing bro, I said
USCIS has the power to prioritize family petitions and thats why most people that go thru this process lawyer up....I’m aware of the fact that India has more people and if Uscis decides to delay them family petitions they could.......

VEGAN I AM!
and you pondering this can only come up with one possible reason...The White Debil...let's be honest EJ there is no possible explanation that Time could offer that you would accept other than Whitey is the devil....live with it ,enjoy it ,embrace it....wallow in your ignorance...it's a preresiqute of being a libtard....where thinking is not only frowned upon but it is actively attacked....ignore anything that disputes your worldview, and if you can't do that punch the people who speak out and if that doesn't work censor them...it's what liberals do.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and you pondering this can only come up with one possible reason...The White Debil...let's be honest EJ there is no possible explanation that Time could offer that you would accept other than Whitey is the devil....live with it ,enjoy it ,embrace it....wallow in your ignorance...it's a preresiqute of being a libtard....where thinking is not only frowned upon but it is actively attacked....ignore anything that disputes your worldview, and if you can't do that punch the people who speak out and if that doesn't work censor them...it's what liberals do.

WRONG!!
Obama delayed family petitions bro.......
How is this hard to fucking understand and you have to radicalized my statement!!!!
USCIS HAS THE POWER TO PRIORITIZE FAMILY PETITIONS.... UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION THE USCIS WILL DELAY PETITIONS FROM COLORED COUNTRIES THATS A FACT!
I’m not yelling!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your fucking beliefs are irrelevant..those are the facts ....illiterate third worlders are a larger burden on social services, they committ more crimes,they have more childeren that the taxpayer has to support ,and they overwhelmingly vote for the DNC who buys their votes with chain migration and free social services....you know it's the truth ,but you support it because being the uneducated, illiterate racist dimwitt that you are ..you like the DNC have some bizzare racist wet dream that imbeciles like you will unite what you called the "colored" people to raise Wakanda from the world of comic books.

you believe alot of stupid shit...like Putin rigged the election without a shred of evidence based in reality

You specifically ignore the facts that Americans kill more Americans in this country... for example
SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!
You call me racist for wanting to help the victims of the system to you wanted to abolish yourself!
You’re a fucking hyprocrite!
Like i said before, there’s no collusion but there’s connections! Trump is motherfucking con man bro! He’s doing a good job making you all red hats and nationalist fucks believe that the USA is better off colored folks...you want a white america and that obvious racist motherfucker!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You specifically ignore the facts that Americans kill more Americans in this country... for example
SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!
You call me racist for wanting to help the victims of the system to you wanted to abolish yourself!
You’re a fucking hyprocrite!
Like i said before, there’s no collusion but there’s connections! Trump is motherfucking con man bro! He’s doing a good job making you all red hats and nationalist fucks believe that the USA is better off colored folks...you want a white america and that obvious racist motherfucker!

VEGAN I AM!
25 Americans are killed each and everyday directly by illegal aliens....there are not 25 people a day dying in school shootings...and that is only the direct killings when you add in deaths due to drugs and the mexican drug trade, and drug wars that number is nothing...yes we have enough deaths by Americans but every single death committed by an illegal alien was PREVENTABLE....those people did not need to have died just so you and people like you could put the DNC into power....if I want a white America explain how it is my mother-in -law is from India.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WRONG!!
Obama delayed family petitions bro.......
How is this hard to fucking understand and you have to radicalized my statement!!!!
USCIS HAS THE POWER TO PRIORITIZE FAMILY PETITIONS.... UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION THE USCIS WILL DELAY PETITIONS FROM COLORED COUNTRIES THATS A FACT!
I’m not yelling!

VEGAN I AM!
it is bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors