Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOP Senator Calls Out Feinstein - Wants Her Asked Under Oath If She Leaked Ford Letter
I say, let the investigation into Dr. Christine Blasey Ford be underway, along with that of Senator Feinstein, and if they are discovered to have been colluding together against Judge Kavanaugh, they should not only be charged with a crime, but should be made to pay for the entire investigation.
https://freedomoutpost.com/gop-sena...r-asked-under-oath-if-she-leaked-ford-letter/

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BoyerJ20180930_low.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh.....

IM PESCATARIAN!
Up until a couple months ago when waiting to check out of wally world I would see pro trump stuff on the cover. I would just think fake news and chuckle.
I then found out that the head of National Enquirer was buddies with Trumpy. This caused more chuckles.
Trump is buddies with the King of Fake news.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh well yeah...I'm sure the libtarted fucks think that it is just a coincidence..out of what over 300 million people it's just a coincidence....nothing to see here lets talk about .....Putin.I swear at this point you have to be as dumb as a coldcut not to see that the DNC are trying to put an end to elections in America. It's time to start trying these fucks for treason and make them face the full penalty of the crime.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Palins son Trig arrested for domestic violence, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.
Fine Republican male it seems.
Assaulted a woman....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Palins son Trig arrested for domestic violence, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.
Fine Republican male it seems.
Assaulted a woman....
Bill Clinton
Corey Booker
Keith Ellison
Anthony Wiener
Harvey Wienstien
any Kennedy you care to name.
as if the DNC gives a fuck about Women...ask Kanye how big a fuck the DNC gives about Blacks...LOL......the DNC has cynically used raped women to wipe their asses on by parading a CIA operative up before the American people and lied her ass off ...they made rape a joke...like they make the Consitution a joke.........and America is watching.....the DNC has cut their own throats.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bill Clinton
Corey Booker
Keith Ellison
Anthony Wiener
Harvey Wienstien
any Kennedy you care to name.
as if the DNC gives a fuck about Women...ask Kanye how big a fuck the DNC gives about Blacks...LOL......the DNC has cynically used raped women to wipe their asses on by parading a CIA operative up before the American people and lied her ass off ...they made rape a joke...like they make the Consitution a joke.........and America is watching.....the DNC has cut their own throats.
Whats even more disturbing is that most of the strings are being pulled from the UK, 5 Eyes & CIA & not a single MSM news service, politician, nor even POTUS himself will even comment on it. You catch the name of the first CIA front company Blasley II (Ford's father) was running out of that address: "Red Coats Inc" in that video you posted.

These people are so fucking arrogant they actually put their signature on everything right out in the open for all to see just so they can laugh at the stupidity of the masses at not seeing it. You wanna talk about Foreign Influence over our Elections you need to talk about the Queen's Privy Council & SES.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) supported President Donald Trump’s $12 billion bailout for U.S. farmers to mitigate the damaging effects of the trade war. Now the senator is applying for those same bailout funds for his own 750-acre Iowa farm.
d7c5e129d986537e98546faec44617b9.jpg

This 85 year old corrupt motherfucker is not a farmer!

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The USDA already gave out worth $25M of bail out checks to the real farmers, now it’s the big boys turn to cash in....

IM PESCATARIAN!
Still not enough.

I wonder how much campaign contributions are required to get an item on the Trump Tariff list?
Could be cost effective to reduce competition from imports so they can raise the price and increase profits.

Inflation will be sucky next year.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still not enough.

I wonder how much campaign contributions are required to get an item on the Trump Tariff list?
Could be cost effective to reduce competition from imports so they can raise the price and increase profits.

Inflation will be sucky next year.

Wait for the steel bailouts

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It doesn’t really matter who’s in power, we people are always in the losing end! Regulate vs Deregulate! These people don’t care about public service, they’re there to serve financial interests, so when a politician say THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
I always think, who is this motherfucker referring to?! I mean think about it?! And like what I said before, Americans are victims of a system that will never go away until they start using them small brains!! The FDA said Frosted Flakes are healthier than almonds?! What does that tell you!

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn’t really matter who’s in power, we people are always in the losing end! Regulate vs Deregulate! These people don’t care about public service, they’re there to serve financial interests, so when a politician say THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
I always think, who is this motherfucker referring to?! I mean think about it?! And like what I said before, Americans are victims of a system that will never go away until they start using them small brains!! The FDA said Frosted Flakes are healthier than almonds?! What does that tell you!

IM PESCATARIAN!
all that being said ...wouldn't it make more sense to make the goverment as small as possible and funded as little as possible.Instead of looking to the goverment to regulate every aspect of our existence.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all that being said ...wouldn't it make more sense to make the goverment as small as possible and funded as little as possible.Instead of looking to the goverment to regulate every aspect of our existence.

LOL....ELECTION TIME SPEECHES HUH? it’s that time of the year again ah?

Republicans Small government speech is the same thing as global warming speech for the democrats, I don’t buy both logic, I don’t believe both ideas, I don’t believe both parties!!
I’m realistic about it...

Let’s have our government as small as it could be...heres my list

WITHDRAW ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL ALL OVER THE WORLD
SHUT DOWN ALL US MILITARY BASES ALL OVER THE WORLD.
STOP FEDERAL INCOME TAX COLLECTION
STOP STATE TAXATION
STOP ALL FORMS OF TAX COLLECTIONS
NO MORE OUTSOURCING OF JOBS
BAN PRODUCTS THAT AREN’T MADE IN THE USA
BAN FOREIGN CAR COMPANIES
BUILD AN ELECTRIC WALL AT THE BOARDERS
IMPLEMENT SHOOT TO KILL “STK”
IMPLEMENT DEATH PENALTY FASTER
BAN PRIVATE CONTRACTORS SATES WIDE AND INTERNATIONALLY
SHUT DOWN THE VA
SHUT DOWN SSA AND ALL ITS FUNCTIONS
BAN ELECTRIC CARS AND HYBRID CARS
STOP IMPORTING OIL FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
CONSOLIDATE JAIL OPERATIONS
LIMIT JAIL TIME
BAN ALL GUNS
DISMANTLE SUPREME COURT
BAN ABORTION
INCREASE THE PRESIDENTIAL TERM
GET RID OF THE CONGRESS ANS THE SENATE
FORGIVE ALL STUDENT LOAN DEBT....
GET RID OF THE CABINETS SECRETARIES AND REPLACE THEM WITH MILITARY PERSONNEL
GET RID OF ALL INTERNATIONAL TRADE DEALS
BAN POLITICAL LOBBYING
GET RID OF THE IST!

This list some of my ideas, this could change as we go....

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait a minute I think I can explain that...............YOU SUPPORT RAPE and as a White man you need to shut up and check your privledge.....I think that covers all the bases now.....actually I think my argument pretty much address any future points or information you care to bring forward Mr.Hitler,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just read old Matt Damon ...who up until recently was on the shit list of the libtards because he defended Harvey Wienstin the single most well known sexual predator in America....but all has been forgiven and Matt Damon's sins have been forgiven his soul washed as clean as the new driven snow..by simpely condeming an innocent man whose gone through 6 FBI background checks without a shred of evidence other than being a republican and white and male,on the word of a CIA operative.....so you see it is not impossible for Dianne to find Jesus and get her mind right....maybe her Chinese masters could hook her up with a good assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors