Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kanye West wants to make America great again bro... and it’s been known that he have psychiatric issues, but with that being said, the liberal medias are wrong,but that’s expected!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Few years ago he was praised as a genius ! Now he's a nut! go figure ......if talked shit about trump he would be a hero

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
022828a6ef36bd8678e9bf3b4894fe68.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Few years ago he was praised as a genius ! Now he's a nut! go figure ......if talked shit about trump he would be a hero

They didn’t care about his nuttiness until he started wearing that hat!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They didn’t care about his nuttiness until he started wearing that hat!

IM PESCATARIAN!
They don't care about anyone as long as you fall in line and don't have thoughts outside the group .
The true party of hate

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They don't care about anyone as long as you fall in line and don't have thoughts outside the group .
The true party of hate

Same goes to the RIGHTARDs......
bunch of small brainers on both sides....

IM RIGHT
YOU’RE WRONG attitude is always gonna be in the American political dna! Sorry!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same goes to the RIGHTARDs......
bunch of small brainers on both sides....

IM RIGHT
YOU’RE WRONG attitude is always gonna be in the American political dna! Sorry!

IM PESCATARIAN!
they don't like negros speaking their mind that's why the say he must be crazy ! Hell DON Lemon said it !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

022828a6ef36bd8678e9bf3b4894fe68.jpg
don't know nothing about the dude...can't say one way or another, but what I can say as I've seen alot of crazy ass black people in America, and this is the first one the mainstream globalist propoganda media called an ignorant negro.......so he must be doing something right....but hey it could be worse.... at least they still call him a negro...they told Candice Owens she was no longer Black because she voted republican...

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they don't like negros speaking their mind that's why the say he must be crazy ! Hell DON Lemon said it !

Kanye waste was already crazy before he supported trump.... who cares what lemon said, he’s a liberal talking head, that’s what he does for living, he could easily switch to being conservative if the price is right! You got to stop being emotional about bullshit....

IM PESCATARIAN!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proof that mentally unstable people like/love Trupy Bear.

I do not think that Trumps dog and pony show to prove that black people like him worked out very well...

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Einstein and Tesla both spent time in mental institutions. ...... CRAZY often accompanies genius.

HAWKING was also nuts.

Name a superstar rocker that wasn't crazy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is not a genius.
He is however a raging narcissist.

Aren't all musicians/artists kinda crazy?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The archbishop of Washington D.C. stepped down over the handling of sex abuse cases but received fulsome praise from the pope

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chief Justice Roberts just ordered Justice Brett Kavanaugh to be placed under investigation Synopsis: In a surprising turn of events, Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts has referred a slew of judicial misconduct claims against newly confirmed Justice Brett Kavanaugh to “outside judges for investigation,” according to FOX News’ Brett Baier.. On Saturday, the Washington Post reported that Justice Roberts has received over a dozen judicial misconduct complaints stemming from comments he made and his general behavior during the confirmation process and the now infamous tantrum he threw during his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chief Justice Roberts just ordered Justice Brett Kavanaugh to be placed under investigation Synopsis: In a surprising turn of events, Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts has referred a slew of judicial misconduct claims against newly confirmed Justice Brett Kavanaugh to “outside judges for investigation,” according to FOX News’ Brett Baier.. On Saturday, the Washington Post reported that Justice Roberts has received over a dozen judicial misconduct complaints stemming from comments he made and his general behavior during the confirmation process and the now infamous tantrum he threw during his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Yes the dems filed a series of ethics charges when the Ford ploy failed....
Ethics charges MUST be investigated. ...

More resistance. ... more obstruction. .. more corruption from the left.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As opposed to that from the right?
Trumps rebranding of 'The Swamp' is going well?

I believe no one who keeps repeating how they are the greatest, smartest, etc especially at awkward moments. But he misses no opportunity to blow his horn for his fragile ego.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Roberts that was appointed by Bush jr?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes the dems filed a series of ethics charges when the Ford ploy failed....
Ethics charges MUST be investigated. ...

Hmm...that was a real bitch ass move, but......excellent this will bite them in the ass during the mid-terms.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proof that mentally unstable people like/love Trupy Bear.

I do not think that Trumps dog and pony show to prove that black people like him worked out very well...
I don't think its a show the guy truly likes him , why wouldn't he ? Trump has done more for blacks then any other president .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and that means .............nothing

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm...that was a real bitch ass move, but......excellent this will bite them in the ass during the mid-terms.
How does that work when a judge makes a false complaint against a judge I wonder - are both parties investigated and the accuser removed from the bench if the complaint is found baseless? One would think the Judiciary would have a strong deterrence toward Political judicial misconduct.

It would be difficult to imagine any of the accusers having been successfully vetted in 7 FBI investigations.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumpy Bear is supposed to be in Central KY tomorrow.
I expect him to inflate the attendance figures by around 100% as he nearly always does. Another sign of his rampant narcissimm.

I am sure that all the vets will ride their Harleys in to the shindig with a Trumpy Bear on the handlebars keeping them safe.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I expect him to inflate the attendance figures by around 100% as he nearly always does. Another sign of his rampant narcissimm.

I am sure that all the vets will ride their Harleys in to the shindig with a Trumpy Bear on the handlebars keeping them safe.
If it was not for the vets, you would be a Russian or dead.
Respect the people that protect your sorry ass.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah those veterans are real horrible people Cromwell! Shut up you shithead !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it was not for the vets, you would be a Russian or dead.
Respect the people that protect your sorry ass.
Just making fun of the trumpy bear commercial. Not seen it? It is pretty silly.

Whip out the rac... umm Vet card/patriotism? I have not forgotten being called unamerican for criticizing Bush 2 reasons for invading Iraq. Turns out I was correct and they were wrong.
How many died? Would Iraq have invaded us?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and the Russian comment is really funny considering the man love Trump has for Putin.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just making fun of the trumpy bear commercial. Not seen it? It is pretty silly.

Whip out the rac... umm Vet card/patriotism? I have not forgotten being called unamerican for criticizing Bush 2 reasons for invading Iraq. Turns out I was correct and they were wrong.
How many died? Would Iraq have invaded us?
Bobbie the only thing you've been correct about is houses burn ...........

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald Trump Jr. retweeted an unsubstantiated claim on Friday insinuating missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi is a terrorism sympathizer -- a move that comes as the administration of his father, President Donald Trump, faces pressure on how to respond to the journalist's disappearance.

Khashoggi, a former Saudi royal insider who became a critic of the country's government, disappeared last week after he went into the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, to obtain paperwork to marry his Turkish fiancée.

Who voted for DT JR anyway?

Ohh yeah a dyanasty thing like the right so hated when dems did it.
I do not recall Obama's or Clintons kids doing this kind of thing....

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald Trump Jr. retweeted an unsubstantiated claim on Friday insinuating missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi is a terrorism sympathizer -- a move that comes as the administration of his father, President Donald Trump, faces pressure on how to respond to the journalist's disappearance.

Khashoggi, a former Saudi royal insider who became a critic of the country's government, disappeared last week after he went into the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, to obtain paperwork to marry his Turkish fiancée.

This sounds like more CNN puke that you've tried to pretend you wrote...

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Who voted for DT JR anyway?

Ohh yeah a dyanasty thing like the right so hated when dems did it.
I do not recall Obama's or Clintons kids doing this kind of thing....

Why is what Saudi Arabia does to a Saudi citizen in TURKEY ... a problem the US needs to deal with?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Why is what Saudi Arabia does to a Saudi citizen in TURKEY ... a problem the US needs to deal with?

especially when you consider the deep state,Google,Facistbook,and Twitter have effectively murdered free speech in America anyway.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you afraid to die?

IM PESCATARIAN!
aren't we all...but what would be even worse is to throw thousands and thousands of lives away just to make the Rothschild bankers rich and secure their death grip on the world....besides I like Putin he put Trump in office.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aren't we all...but what would be even worse is to throw thousands and thousands of lives away just to make the Rothschild bankers rich and secure their death grip on the world....besides I like Putin he put Trump in office.

I’m not afraid to die!
I said real war, end of the world, back to zero, world war, not political war, not fake war.... those people already secured their grip in the world and there’s nothing anybody can do about it.... it’s a done deal! I don’t think Putin put trump into office, the republicans did! Like I said before, why do liberals have to go to the Russian interference route, they could’ve just blame it on the republicans, that could’ve been an easy and maybe effective way on flipping seats in the house and the senate.... but oh well!!!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors