GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don’t say that, RIGHTARDs care about us so much!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Only for the taxes we pay... And using our government to route our money to their patrons pockets.
And they do like the stupid ones though. So gullible...

And this is not limited to the Republican party.
It is just not a major reason for existance for the Democrats like it is the Republicans.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reagan began the process of globalization. He started the ball rolling on “free trade” and “open markets.” He also created trade deficits unseen before in the United States. He ushered in the next two decades when trade deficits fell off a cliff.
I think your pussyhat is two sizes to tight...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God I really think Trump has taken control of the DNC......This is another example of the DNC shooting themselves in the foot..this idiot actually played right into his hands..her DNA test shows she has about as much Indian blood as General George Custer...
upload_2018-10-15_13-11-18.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! Boston Globe Update and Correction: Elizabeth Warren Is 1/1,024 Native American… NOT 1/512

Lieawatha-Elizabeth-Warren-Now-Claims-NO-DNC-Rigging.jpg

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only for the taxes we pay... And using our government to route our money to their patrons pockets.
And they do like the stupid ones though. So gullible...

And this is not limited to the Republican party.
It is just not a major reason for existance for the Democrats like it is the Republicans.

Wait for the big bail out, it’s about to drop!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With some it is best to hit them up the side of the head with a 2X4 and then pray for them :)

There's the violent leftist fuck.

too bad you burnt all your ammo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'd invite you to give it try. See how it works out for you. ;)

barn_burn.jpg

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too late.................

Democrats Told To Spend "As Little Time As Possible" Campaigning On Open-Border Immigration

"Democrats have geared up for the 2018 midterm elections by running on a platform that would abolish the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, which would end all immigration enforcement across the United States. Three in four swing voters oppose the Democrats’ “abolish ICE” initiative."

Hey ej, the clock is winding down. You taking bets on the election this year? I need a new bow sight.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone has forgotten that Reagan made 3 million or so illegal immigrants eligable for amnesty?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone has forgotten that Reagan made 3 million or so illegal immigrants eligable for amnesty?

I think Reagan has been dead for awhile. Certainly, he isn't running for any government positions next month, is he?

But I suppose he might vote for a Democrat, as most dead people tend to do these days. :sad:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too late.................

Democrats Told To Spend "As Little Time As Possible" Campaigning On Open-Border Immigration

"Democrats have geared up for the 2018 midterm elections by running on a platform that would abolish the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, which would end all immigration enforcement across the United States. Three in four swing voters oppose the Democrats’ “abolish ICE” initiative."

Hey ej, the clock is winding down. You taking bets on the election this year? I need a new bow sight.

I don’t gamble sorry! Ask your fellow RIGHTARDs... thank you!

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Imagine how much money trump and the trump criminal enterprise are making off illegals contracts for kids boys and girls!
Contracts for male
Contracts for female

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine how much money trump and the trump criminal enterprise are making off illegals contracts for kids boys and girls!
Contracts for male
Contracts for female

IM PESCATARIAN!
Not as much as Obama & HRC made from selling tens of thousands of children that went missing from the CPS system under Obama's administration.

Ask yourself why the system was set up to separate children from their parents and just when it started. Do a little research. You should find it goes all the way back to Poppy Bush.

Trump himself focused the spotlight on this by increasing to a zero tolerance policy at the border to evoke calls to shut it down & fix the system after conducting over a year & half investigation into the child trafficking network that existed there. They have Fired / Arrested over 200 border patrol agents that were involved

Think of Melania's coat drawing attention to Zara - A company up to their necks in child trafficking and supply of children to border crossers to claim as anchor babies.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Warren oversaw Obama's slush fund he was feeding to Sorros Groups from the Fed.

Not as much as Obama & HRC made from selling tens of thousands of children that went missing from the CPS system under Obama's administration.

Ask yourself why the system was set up to separate children from their parents and just when it started. Do a little research.

Do you have proof of your allegations?
Be careful with that shit, you might disappear like that Saudi guy!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have proof of your allegations?
Be careful with that shit, you might disappear like that Saudi guy!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Proof is in the Q threads & American Intelligence media report vids - I posted much of the connections in what you call the Meme thread at the time that Trump shined the spotlight on it with the border controversy to cause the call to shut it down.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God I really think Trump has taken control of the DNC......This is another example of the DNC shooting themselves in the foot..this idiot actually played right into his hands..her DNA test shows she has about as much Indian blood as General George Custer...
Warren oversaw Obama's slush fund he was feeding to Sorros Groups from the Fed. She has sealed indictments for this & her embezzlement from it in her name. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump is making them self destruct the Democrat / MSM / CIA / Hollywood Crime Family in exchange for leniency.

Same with Feinstein & her Chinese Spy - Guaranteed Trump pulled the strings on the whole Kavanaugh Debacle.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proof is in the Q threads & American Intelligence media report vids - I posted much of the connections in what you call the Meme thread at the time that Trump shined the spotlight on it with the border controversy to cause the call to shut it down.

I said proof.....not blah!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said proof.....not blah!

IM PESCATARIAN!
Proof is there. Posted long ago. If you were too lazy to read or watch what I posted, that is on you.

Don't worry, much of it it will be exposed publicly eventually in due time for the slower ones at the back of the class.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proof is there. Posted long ago. If you were too lazy to read or watch what I posted, that is on you.

Don't worry, much of it it will be exposed publicly eventually in due time for the slower ones at the back of the class.

Conspiracies been out for too long.... you have Videos?
Did you know Alex is a female?
Idiot

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Warren oversaw Obama's slush fund he was feeding to Sorros Groups from the Fed. She has sealed indictments for this & her embezzlement from it in her name. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump is making them self destruct the Democrat / MSM / CIA / Hollywood Crime Family in exchange for leniency.

Same with Feinstein & her Chinese Spy - Guaranteed Trump pulled the strings on the whole Kavanaugh Debacle.
Yep Fienstien looked like she was put on a rack after she came out of that Kavanaugh briefing....bitch looked like she was ready to look for a scarf and the closest doorknob.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Contracts for male
Contracts for female

IM PESCATARIAN!
for a POS who stood in line with a bunch of other "boys"..to pull a train on blind drunk girls, ....I find your moral outrage....ridiculous.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Careful what you say around here or you might get chop up into pieces.... the deep state are watching
Ooooooooooooh scary

IM PESCATARIAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn old Stormy Daniels not only has her case against Trump thrown out...she has to pay Trump's legal fees...LOL....talk about adding insult to injury....bet she wishes she never set eyes on Avenatti....lol.. poor chick is gonna have to give lap dances till she's 80 to pay off those bills....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors