Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20190123_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well there you go, those who worked to portray her as a living icon say she is well (without offering evidence of proof of life), so it must be true. Mystery Solved. Happy days.

RBG Filmmakers Report That Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is "Strong and Cheerful"

Despite her recent surgery, the unflappable Supreme Court Justice is happy to be back at work.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...sburg-rbg-filmmakers-comment-strong-cheerful/

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
all this is to distract people from the real issue... a group of White kids where victims of a hate crime, they had racist slurs hurled at them by a group of Black lunatics and then harrassed by a red hate monger..... in the nations capital......

In order of occurrence:

Black activists taunt and throw gay slurs at the Catholic group ... not news worthy.

Native American plows through the center of the same Catholic group while beating a war drum ( symbolically of course ) ... not news worthy.

Lone Catholic group member stands his ground and SMILES back at the Native American ... OMG, how dare he, this needs to be headline news!! Threats of violence and even death soon follow.

:huh:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In order of occurrence:

Black activists taunt and throw gay slurs at the Catholic group ... not news worthy.

Native American plows through the center of the same Catholic group while beating a war drum ( symbolically of course ) ... not news worthy.

Lone Catholic group member stands his ground and SMILES back at the Native American ... OMG, how dare he, this needs to be headline news!! Threats of violence and even death soon follow.

:huh:
Internet citizen journalist expose lies

MSM and the usual deranged perverts of Hollywood double down on White hate

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot more likely scenario, but the previous might be the backup scenario

Forgets to mention that 3 in Pelosi's delegation were ex-CIA freshmen congress members.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Un Fu*king Believable - Guardian apparently Pissed the Covington Catholic Narrative was flipped by the Gateway Pundit - They do not seem particularly concerned with the actual reality of the situation though. Attacks on the Gateway Pundit will increase I'm sure with all sorts of dirty tricks being deployed.

How conservative media transformed the Covington Catholic students from pariahs to heroes
Conservatives have realized they can construct a parallel reality and have it accepted
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...2HKQGKW_T7hvB1lD-FiFVj9Odk#Echobox=1548261339

The Guardian Whines After Gateway Pundit Smokes Out Bullsh*t Covington Narrative Behind Vicious Assault on Catholic Children

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, somebody wanna tell me Why Chief lying ass decided to go and harass a bunch of White kids who weren't bothering anyone...Instead of a bunch of insane Black racists who were calling them Uncle Tomahawks, and saying there religon was bullshit....why didn't Cheif stand with lies, go and beat his drum in the face of those who were calling American Indian spiritual beliefs bullshit. They were even calling Black men Uncle Toms......how is it the media doesn't expose these guys were stirring everyone up.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Un Fu*king Believable - Guardian apparently Pissed the Covington Catholic Narrative was flipped by the Gateway Pundit - They do not seem particularly concerned with the actual reality of the situation though. Attacks on the Gateway Pundit will increase I'm sure with all sorts of dirty tricks being deployed.

How conservative media transformed the Covington Catholic students from pariahs to heroes
Conservatives have realized they can construct a parallel reality and have it accepted
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...2HKQGKW_T7hvB1lD-FiFVj9Odk#Echobox=1548261339

The Guardian Whines After Gateway Pundit Smokes Out Bullsh*t Covington Narrative Behind Vicious Assault on Catholic Children
First...it's the Gaurdian...which is about as credible a new site as Marvel comics.even libtards know it's a joke.....Secondly what are they gonna do...what do you expect a bunch of grown up men and women who are wealthy and powerfull calling for violence against an innocent schoolboy gonna do....admit they reacted out of race hate...they cannot admit they are insane, racist, lunatics that is a self realization there splintered minds would not be able to cope with,.....and what is more the realization that the media and the entire entertainment industry peddles sensless White hate is not a realization they want America to wake up to...no for all those who have wealth and power the innocent kid has to be Hitler, just as Trump has to be Hitler and everyone who voted for him has to be Hitler.....It's a crazy delusion, but it's the only one they have that gives them the moral imperative to exercise their psycopathis violence on other human beings.
what if people came to the conslusion

if they lied about the kid....maybe they lied about Trump...maybe they lied about Putin....maybe they lied about Trump's supporters....maybe the mueller probe is a lie...maybe the whole fucking media is a lie.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The media be like...........

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, at the same time a scuzzy old derlict is harrassing a bunch of White school kids with his made in Tiawan medicine drum crafted of real imitation leather, and half of the DNC and all of Hollywood is calling for White kids to be beaten for the crime of breathing while White....none of the people, or the corporate media threatening to kill the White kids find anything at all upsetting about the fact just down the street ......the Womens March is being lead by people who support and are friends with Islamic terrorists and Louis Farrakhan.....crickets from the left.
How many Hollywood actresses equated the pussyhat with the Nazis.
How many leftist offered blow jobs to anyone who punched a woman wearing a pussyhat in the face for their ugly Jew and White hate.
How many death threats were issued to the women wearing pussyhats for Jew and White hate.

The media and the elite are making it clear, and using this episode as a signal... by mobilizing the propoganda mills to spread lies and their lunatic base....that come 2020 any and all signs of support for the re-election of Donald Trump will be met with extreme violence..so you better not even think about wearing aMAGA hat or going to a rally, or campaining for Trump.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NY gov makes abortion legal 24 weeks to birth ....don't even need to be a Dr to perform ...this they are proud of even lit the freedom tower pink in celebration .
But NY will NOT kill anyone who rapes , kills a cop , murders women and children cause the death penalty is not moral ..........

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NY gov makes abortion legal 24 weeks to birth ....don't even need to be a Dr to perform ...this they are proud of even lit the freedom tower pink in celebration .
But NY will NOT kill anyone who rapes , kills a cop , murders women and children cause the death penalty is not moral ..........
Haven't seem it myself but someone on Twitter said you really have to watch the video of the chamber after the bill vote passed. They said it was like watching satanic extremists salivating, celebrating & cheering about the lives they would soon sacrifice. They characterized it as pure evil.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't seem it myself but someone on Twitter said you really have to watch the video of the chamber after the bill vote passed. They said it was like watching satanic extremist salivating & celebrating about the lives they would soon sacrifice. They characterized it as pure evil.
So fucked up ! Celebrated murder ! Libs are the real Nazis!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is amazing is they seemingly have absolutely no understanding about the utter hypocrisy of it all. Killing the innocent while preserving evil does not seem to be a moral ambiguity for them. Some might argue it the goal.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I WONDER WHAT YOU ALL GONNA FIND IF I DECLARE IM RUNNING FOR THE POTUS!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I WONDER WHAT YOU ALL GONNA FINE IF I DECLARE IM RUNNING FOR THE POTUS!

well at this rate with the load of loonies the DNC have recently elected let's just say I think you'd fit right in with them .....you and Ocasio de loony, or running mate with Ilhan Omar would be a winner...after all you already got the White hate thing down, and your history of violence toward women is right up there with most of Hollywood's leftist elite.....I don't see a down side...you're a natural

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well at this rate with the load of loonies the DNC have recently elected let's just say I think you'd fit right in with them .....you and Ocasio de loony, or running mate with Ilhan Omar would be a winner...after all you already got the White hate thing down, and your history of violence toward women is right up there with most of Hollywood's leftist elite.....I don't see a down side...you're a natural

So much hatred bro!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they are way over the top & need to be stopped before it is too late. It is already an Orwellian nightmare.

DxrFVjrXcAAt3zc.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think it matters anymore ,Dems are bullet proof they can do whatever they want . No law can stop them , no media will condemn them .
Considering we just went through 8 years of a Kenyan homosexual lucifarain presidency that did untold damage to our country, you may not be entirely wrong. I'll bet ropes & bridges work though.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And techs banned Gateway Pundit's story on Harris - Told you they would be censoring them after they changed the Covington Catholic narrative by reporting the truth.

I keep going onto sites and start reading the stories when this pop comes on saying there maybe malware and covering the screen ...it says it's from google, does anyone else have this happening...is this a new form of censorship

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep going onto sites and start reading the stories when this pop comes on saying there maybe malware and covering the screen ...it says it's from google, does anyone else have this happening...is this a new form of censorship
No I use a popup blocker in my browser & I don't get it. Wouldn't be surprised if google just deployed it to try to convince people the conservative sites are toxic as censorship. Told you it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors