Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats are the party of rape, illigals ,fake identity, baby killing , and blackface .

But a MAGA hat is evil ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah you did dummy !
Stop making shit up got something you want to say then say it stop being a bitch!

You wanna go back to our conversation?!
I said he probably blacked his face too
You said he’s a proud Irish man
I said hes a proud white man
You said he’s CAUCASIAN!
I said he’s white stop it!
Then you started getting upset?
So why you getting upset? And what did I say wrong or hurtful to you, for you to react this way? Why can we have a conversation about FACTS without any political biases?! Don’t worry I know you can’t do that! So what’s your issue man?!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You said he’s CAUCASIAN!
So why you getting upset? And what did I say wrong or hurtful to you, for you to react this way? Why can we have a conversation about FACTS without any political biases?! Don’t worry I know you can’t do that! So what’s your issue man?!

do you know what Caucasian means ?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops..."Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson today said that Smollett is still being treated as the victim in the case. However, Smollett will be held responsible if the investigation reveals that he made a false report, according to Johnson. (Rafer Weigel, Fox Chicago)"..."Additionally, police were said to be preparing for possible interrogations, but they did not say of whom. (Matt Finn, Fox News)"...

09hprfv890f21.png

Jussie Smollett case update: Day 8
https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-case-update-day-8.html

• UPDATE: TV star told cops to turn off their body cameras before taking his hate crime report...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops..."Additionally, police were said to be preparing for possible interrogations, but they did not say of whom. (Matt Finn, Fox News)"...

09hprfv890f21.png

• UPDATE: TV star told cops to turn off their body cameras before taking his hate crime report...
Why are the people of Chicago having valubale police resources used up for this hoax....I wonder if those same cops could have been saving a life instead of spending hours going through film of empty sidewalks...I guess some Black lives matter more than other Black lives.

"Hello is this 911 ..I think someone is high on drugs screaming and trying to break down my door, it's just me and my 3 kids..send a car quick to..."

"Whoa there lady wait a minute.....We have a gay Black actor that plays a small part in a Netflix show nobody watches, who says he was abducted by Donald Trump and taken into a spaceship ,where aliens strapped him down to a table and forced him to have sex with Queen Latifa, then put some purple yarn around his neck.....you're on your own bitch we're busy".

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops..."Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson today said that Smollett is still being treated as the victim in the case. However, Smollett will be held responsible if the investigation reveals that he made a false report, according to Johnson. (Rafer Weigel, Fox Chicago)"..."Additionally, police were said to be preparing for possible interrogations, but they did not say of whom. (Matt Finn, Fox News)"...

09hprfv890f21.png

maybe Russia did it on trumps orders ? If true its devastating

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
answer the question !

Cau·ca·sian
[kôˈkāZHən]
ADJECTIVE
NORTH AMERICAN
white-skinned; of European origin.
"twenty of the therapists were Caucasian, two were African American!
relating to one of the traditional divisions of humankind, covering a broad group of peoples from Europe, western Asia, and parts of India and North Africa.
synonyms:
Caucasian · European · nonblack
relating to the Caucasus.
relating to or denoting a group of languages spoken in the region of the Caucasus, of which thirty-eight are known, many not committed to writing. The most widely spoken is Georgian, of the small South Caucasian family, not related to the three North Caucasian families.
NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN
a white person; a person of European origin.
"the man is described as being a 50-year-old Caucasian with a full head of graying hair"
a person from the Caucasus.
"the Caucasians of Southern Russia"

Idiot!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cau·ca·sian
[kôˈkāZHən]
ADJECTIVE
NORTH AMERICAN
white-skinned; of European origin.
"twenty of the therapists were Caucasian, two were African American!
relating to one of the traditional divisions of humankind, covering a broad group of peoples from Europe, western Asia, and parts of India and North Africa.
synonyms:
Caucasian · European · nonblack
relating to the Caucasus.
relating to or denoting a group of languages spoken in the region of the Caucasus, of which thirty-eight are known, many not committed to writing. The most widely spoken is Georgian, of the small South Caucasian family, not related to the three North Caucasian families.
NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN
a white person; a person of European origin.
"the man is described as being a 50-year-old Caucasian with a full head of graying hair"
a person from the Caucasus.
"the Caucasians of Southern Russia"

Idiot!

Wow look..EJ's wife got him the Junior set of the encyclopedia britanica.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You said he’s CAUCASIAN!

so you said he is a proud white man . and I said yes he is white .
So why did you say he's white stop ?
That's all I'm asking dummy

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so you said he is a proud white man . and I said yes he is white .
So why did you say he's white stop ?
That's all I'm asking dummy

Cuz you said he’s Caucasian
So I said.
HES WHITE, STOP IT!
You made sound like Caucasian and white are different?! Maybe I misunderstood you!
So answer my question dude? Why are you getting upset?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuz you said he’s Caucasian
So I said.
HES WHITE, STOP IT!
You made sound like Caucasian and white are different?! Maybe I misunderstood you!
So answer my question dude? Why are you getting upset?

right Caucasian is white like your research proved . now you know what it means . I'm always happy to teach you son !

Because you brought up his race ! That's what matters to you , your a racist .

Now you know 2 things .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He had no idea he had to look it up !
What a dummy !
well he was taught this version by the nation of islam.
Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. Scientific consensus rejects the historicity of this figure.[citation needed]

The Nation of Islam theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. All other branches of Islam, as well as Christianity and Judaism reject this belief or such characterization of Yakub (Jacob). The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, claiming that modern science is consistent with it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
right Caucasian is white like your research proved . now you know what it means . I'm always happy to teach you son !

Because you brought up his race ! That's what matters to you , your a racist .

Now you know 2 things .

I’m the racist?
IM NOT THE ONE THAT WANNA MURDER BLACK PEOPLE, I WASNT THE ONE THAT COLORED MY FACE WHITE LOL..... FACTS ARE FACTS BRO
SOME WHITE PEOPLE AKA CAUCASIANS ARE RACIST.....AND THE ALT RIGHT AKA AMERICA SHOULD BE WHITE ONLY MOVEMENT!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well he was taught this version by the nation of islam.
Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos. Scientific consensus rejects the historicity of this figure.[citation needed]

The Nation of Islam theology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. All other branches of Islam, as well as Christianity and Judaism reject this belief or such characterization of Yakub (Jacob). The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, claiming that modern science is consistent with it.
Why would he create such a evil being as a white man ?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m the racist?
IM NOT THE ONE THAT WANNA MURDER BLACK PEOPLE, I WASNT THE ONE THAT COLORED MY FACE WHITE LOL..... FACTS ARE FACTS BRO
SOME WHITE PEOPLE AKA CAUCASIANS ARE RACIST.....AND THE ALT RIGHT AKA AMERICA SHOULD BE WHITE ONLY MOVEMENT!

Nah...eddie murphy and Dave Chapelle colored their faces White...and nobody cared...we thought it was funny.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m the racist?

yes you are !
Who said they want to murder black people ?
Who here wore blackface ? Not me

Facts are facts but yours are wrong
Your classifying a race of people by the few bad .
That's Racisim dummy ! And you preach it ,and are filled with hate . Maybe you should read up on Dr King .

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are the people of Chicago having valubale police resources used up for this hoax....I wonder if those same cops could have been saving a life instead of spending hours going through film of empty sidewalks...I guess some Black lives matter more than other Black lives.

"Hello is this 911 ..I think someone is high on drugs screaming and trying to break down my door, it's just me and my 3 kids..send a car quick to..."

"Whoa there lady wait a minute.....We have a gay Black actor that plays a small part in a Netflix show nobody watches, who says he was abducted by Donald Trump and taken into a spaceship ,where aliens strapped him down to a table and forced him to have sex with Queen Latifa, then put some purple yarn around his neck.....you're on your own bitch we're busy".
To be honest I would very much want CPD to use those resources to charge this idiot with filing a false report & fine him to repay the city for the resources used investigating the Hoax & I'm glad there appear to be honest reporters in Chicago who have dug their teeth into this Hoax & are following it to its conclusion.

Perhaps if this was done more often & Dems are prosecuted for this bullshit, there would be fewer hate hoaxes like this in the future.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m the racist?

dude ...you mad bro.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest I would very much want CPD to use those resources to charge this idiot with filing a false report & fine him to repay the city for the resources used investigating the Hoax & I'm glad there appear to be honest reporters in Chicago who have dug their teeth into this Hoax & are following it to its conclusion.

Perhaps if this was done more often & Dems are prosecuted for this bullshit, there would be fewer hate hoaxes like this in the future.
it's bad enough when dumb kids do it,but this is an adult well over 21...he should be charged with filing a false police report.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes you are !
Who said they want to murder black people ?
Who here wore blackface ? Not me

Facts are facts but yours are wrong
Your classifying a race of people by the few bad .
That's Racisim dummy ! And you preach it ,and are filled with hate . Maybe you should read up on Dr King .

Fuck MLK
MLK WAS A PUPPET!
The white man made that paid puppet a symbol for the black man to look up to!

Didn’t I just say SOME Caucasians aka white and alt right are racist. Please read carefully

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck MLK
MLK WAS A PUPPET!
The white man made that paid puppet a symbol for the black man to look up to!

Didn’t I just say SOME Caucasians aka white and alt right are racist. Please read carefully

hey that's like your opinion man !

MLK was a great man . you should be ashamed of yourself that man changed America . He had guts , and honor . something you don't understand !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MLK was a great man . you should be ashamed of yourself that man changed America . He had guts , and honor . something you don't understand !
better tone it down or old EJ is gonna go all Louis Farakhan on your ass.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Explained to me how he changed America?
They killed him dude! You really that gullible?!
The problem is , you got old believing what they told you idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors